New Haven! Game started! Sign ups still open..

255 posts

Flag Post

Get There Alive!

Flag Post

The undead and mutants will plague you if you are alive. You must get to New Haven at all costs. Not all of you will survive. You will have 20 days to reach New Haven. (Game time) This is a RP so that means you’ll have to fill in a bio. The more information that you give your character will be good. So all the normal will be required, like Name, Gender, Appearance and age. Ages must be human age. In this RP, it will be different from the rest because there’s a shop. See below.

There are rules for the shop.

Only when you reach a town and if there’s a shop, it will say so. So for example Day 16. You all reach a town and there’s a shop.

See Rules below for the rest of the rules.

Flag Post

Rules.

Always follow kongregates rules at all times.

No arguing with the host. That’s walfordking.

When you reach a town, there might be a shop. Not all towns have shops. The shops do change over time, so the shop might not have that sniper that you’ve always wanted or whatever.

Don’t spend all your money in one place or you won’t survive because I will be putting in merchants and robbers. Just to make the game more interesting.

So it won’t be all RPing as some of it will be CYAO.

You can search anywhere on your own or in a group, but you all start of in a hospital.

Always put your characters name on top of your post.

Out of character put in (brackets)

Only two can enter the shop at any one time.

Flag Post

The full bio, but please fill in as much as possible.

Name: Characters Name.

Appearance: How tall? Clothes? Colour of eyes and hair?

History: How you got here? Were you injured or you work in a hospital?

Anything thing else: You start with 5 gold pieces. You start with one piece of equipment. From one of these. penknife, baseball bat, Bottle, Scalpel, keys, or hammer.

Flag Post

Vixenated ~ Isabela Armelin

Koopa ~ Eleanor Johnson

Gammaflux ~ David Bright

Felineforumer ~ Viktor Victrev

Flag Post

Shop will be here.

Flag Post

The back story.

There were screams and you wake up in hospital. No one was around. The world was a different place now. Just then the radio crackled

…Is anyone…..out there? ….If so…..come to New Haven……..you have 20 days……before we seal……everywhere off.

You start to come round and wonder if there was other survivors. Will you get to New Haven or die in vain?

Flag Post

Name: Isabela Armelin

Appearance: She’s about 5’7, with a slim frame. Her skin’s a light-medium complexion, so there’s that slight tan. Her eyes are hazel, and they match perfectly with her honey-colored hair. Currently, Isabela is wearing a hospital-issued shirt and pants.

History: She was scheduled for eye surgery in order for her to see better, but that obviously never happened so her sight isn’t as good as it should be.

Anything else: Isabela has a Portuguese accent, but it isn’t too thick. She also has a scalpel with her in order to defend herself.

Flag Post

Name: LaMont Barlow

Appearance: He’s 5’9. Pale skinned and light brown hair color. His eyes are light blue and he’s got an average build. He’s actually wearing a complete surgeon suit.

History: LaMont was asigned for an eye surgery and was heading there at the moment. Somehow he ended in a nearby hospital room

Anything else: LaMont broke a table near and is using two of the feets as clubs

Flag Post

You’re both in.

Flag Post

Name Eleanor Johnson
Gender Female
Age 19
Appearance 5’6, long red hair, white top with a black cardigan, black jeans and white shoes
History Was a secretary at the hospital
Anything else She is British and her accent shows this, confident but has no weapons…yet

Flag Post

You’re in.

Flag Post

You put ‘Johmson’ instead of Johnson in the sign-up list

Flag Post

Name: David Bright
Appearance: 5’10, short dark brown hair, skinny, blue jeans (with belt), black t-shirt, sneakers. tan (naturally tan) skin.
History: Visiting a patient who he accidentally injured.
Anything Else: David picked up an empty beer bottle from a nearby drunkard. (who ironically was in the hospital for alcohol poisoning in his liver.)

Quick Thing: you put basketball bat instead of baseball bat. :P

Flag Post

[Question:]

I know this isn’t up in the info up top, but is it possible for my character to have really weak magic? Example be able to create a small flame on the tip of his finger or create a few drops of water or something like that? and to make it fair, because everyone else has equipment to attack people like a baseball bat, I need a catalyst in order to perform magic. so at the beginning of the game I begin with a weak catalyst instead of something like a scalpel.

Flag Post

Sorry about the mistakes, I have now put it all right hopefully.

You’re in.

@ Arkenarken, I was planning to have all human, but I’m only going to allow this if it goes with the character.

Flag Post

[Name:] Drayis Vale

[Gender:] Male

[Age:] 19

[Appearance:] Average height, Silver ring with a ruby on it, Black shirt, Black pants, Dark brown hair, Pale skin, Brown eyes.

[History:] His family along with others, have guarded the secret of magic since the burning times where most practitioners where massacred, ever since then most magic users have kept their practices secret. However some decide to become magicians, pretending to do magic tricks when actually doing real magic. Drayis is one of those magicians. He came to the hospital because he attempted to perform a spell he wasn’t ready for and got burned, however he told the hospital that he was trying out a new trick for his show instead of telling them what really happened.

[Anything else:] He has 5 gold pieces, and a weak catalyst in the form of a silver ring with a ruby on it.

Is this acceptable?

Flag Post

Name: Zaidon no Amaterasu

Appearance: Black robes, pale skin, bright red eyes. He wears a mantle with a hood that mostly shrouds his face from being seen. Blonde hair. He is quite high, around 190 cm.

History: There is nothing known about Zaidon. He was delivered by another shady man. The shady man said that “Please help this man, help him before he… Before he goes mad again.” and left without notice into the land away from the hospital.

Anything thing else: There is something shiny in his hands at all times, they seem like a chain of keys and some coins.

Flag Post

[Just to be clear, the group will consist of humans and not mutants, right?]

Flag Post
Originally posted by walfordking:

Sorry about the mistakes, I have now put it all right hopefully.

You’re in.

@ Arkenarken, I was planning to have all human, but I’m only going to allow this if it goes with the character.

Originally posted by vixenated:

Answer to your question.

Flag Post

[Sorry, I got into his bio and could stop writing. =3]

Name: Viktor Victorev

Appearance: Tall, Muscular, with a stern face. Tan skintone. Short brown hair carefully sculpted into place with hairgel, so each stands in little spikes facing backwards. Steely green eyes with a scar over the left eye. Clean shaven. Srcubs are his current clothes.

History: Both an amnesiac and a recovering alcholic, he woke up one day with no recollection of his past and a splitting hangover, along with injuries from an unknown source. Doctor Victor was charged with accessing him, along with helping him recover.

The hospital has little information on him, only that he stayed several times before due to some drinking incidents, and not even any personal information. This was the first time he had amnesia, though, so there was little hope he would know his past with their help, only that it may come back with time.

Determined to change his life and leave his old one behind, he swore of drinking, and took the name of Viktor, modeled after his apparent russian origin and his doctor name. Spending longer then he should have in Victors care, they soon became good friends.

Almost becoming a resident in the hospital, he read many of the public books, along with a few scientific books that Victor smuggled into Viktors room. He was a quick learner and absorbed knowledge like a sponge, albiet his drunken past.

This was all before the day that scream ravanged the hospital and Victor was missing.

Anything else: Thick Russian accent, along with speaking in third person whenever refering to himself. A technical pacifist, he cannot take out a living persons life, as he abhores the idea.

Taking the penknife from the desk side table in which he used to cut specific text from books that cough won’t be missing, along with writing note on them, he believe this might somehow come in handy.

Flag Post
Originally posted by vixenated:

Yes, just humans to start off.

@ Arken, Yes its acceptable because you could lose your ring in battle or by a thief.

@ Cy, Humanform please, later you or anyone else can change once you get bitten or infected.

Everyone else is in.

Flag Post

Right I’m going to start this game now. Sign ups are still open.

You can start on the top floor of the hospital. It has ten floors. On the ground floor, its swarming with the undead. They are slowly coming up. There could be some zombies else where. So beware!

So this is Day 20.

Flag Post
Originally posted by walfordking:

Right I’m going to start this game now. Sign ups are still open.

You can start on the top floor of the hospital. It has ten floors. On the ground floor, its swarming with the undead. They are slowly coming up. There could be some zombies else where. So beware!

So this is Day 20.

Is there going to be a separate thread for the game?
Are you going to have a character?

Flag Post

No same thread.

I’ll control the NCP Non character Players for now. I might have a character later on.