New Haven! Game started! Sign ups still open.. page 8

255 posts

Flag Post

Isabela

It’s best if I kept moving. If I stuck around, I’d only slow down the others, and I sure as hell didn’t want to be responsible for anyone’s death. The gun didn’t have much ammo left, so staying on the down low was crucial for my survival.

I sprinted across the street to the justice building. If I was lucky, there’d be some survivors there who were armed as well.

Flag Post

Daniel Bright
Daniel Bright takes down more zombies, he starts slowly retreating towards the stairs.

Flag Post

Isabela bumps into Doug inside the justice building and he says, “Aren’t you dead yet? Are you the only survivor?” Doug gets Isabela all tied up on a chair. “Ha Ha! You soon will be dead you sick bitch.” said Doug. He takes away all your weapons.

Then Doug opens the doors and calls for the zombies to come. Then he makes a getaway again.

(Isabela is in big trouble now, will she be rescued or escape? Remember vixenated, your character has no weapons now. Doug will upset every character in some way.)

Flag Post

[walfordking, my character has been looking for the bomb on the fifth floor. If you want to throw anything at him, I will wait till tomorrow before disarming it otherwise. =/]

Flag Post

Isabela

“Hey, come back! …DOUG!?”

But he had run off again. So the doctor wasn’t so good after all… Hell, the guy probably wasn’t even a doctor. Doug had taken the gun he had so kindly offered, as well as the scalpel. The latter would have come handy right about now, but I was left with only my wits to figure this one out. I struggled against the ropes to try to loosen them up. Time wasn’t on my side, but I was slowly making progress.

Flag Post

Viktor, you find out that Doug was lying about the time bomb and you get trapped with zombies all around you, But you could jump, hide or something else.

(@ Felineformer, Your character is trapped with zombies at the moment.)

Flag Post

Viktor

“Oy!” Viktor exclaims are he rushes through the door to find himself surrounded by zombies in all directions. “There are too many zombies here… there was nobody here to even try to deactivate the bomb, nor any attempt to do so… knowing Doug, there was never any bomb in the first place.”

Trying to go back through the door to the staircase, he find the door knob is stuck. “Oy! That man is smart, making this door lock one way…” Checking the door frame, he noticed that it has been recently reinforced, “Viktor is trapped on this floor…”

Returning his gaze to the zombies, he thinks up an idea. “One in a million chance is better then nothing.” He laughs before he begins slashing his way towards main lobby while decapitating and dismembering zombies.

Flag Post

(So now Doug has upset Isabela and Viktor. Things are going to get worse for the whole group.)

Time wasn’t on their side as Doug saw the army helicopter and he radioed in a message to the pilot, “CACKLE!..There’s no one alive apart from me so you can bomb this town up starting with the hospital. Over and out.

The pilot had radioed back to Doug, “Ok then, will do.

(Now if your character is in the hospital still, I would get out of there as quick as you can.)

Flag Post

Isabela

The rope miraculously loosens up just in time for me to avoid getting tackled by one of the zombies. He instead dives into the empty chair, and lets out a growl that could make anyone skin’s crawl. But the rest of them are still coming towards me, and I run for the exit to head out the same way I came in.

Now I was out in the street, weaponless and without a clue as to where to go next. There was a helicopter flying overhead, and even though I waved at it, they kept flying. They mustn’t have been looking for survivors then, given I was one of them right in the middle of the road. I mean, who could miss that?

The only thing left for me to do now was run… and that’s what I did. Maybe I could get to my apartment without being intercepted.

Flag Post

Daniel Bright
“I’m sorry Eleanor I need to go now.” Daniel Bright finishes off one last zombie near Eleanor and tries to find a path leading to outside the hospital.

Flag Post

Eleanor
Runs for an exit, losing Daniel in the process

Flag Post

Viktor

“These zombies are tiring Viktor out…” Viktor mutters under his breath while slashing his way through the zombies, “But Viktor is almost there…”

Pushing through the last zombies, he finds himself by the elevators. “Viktor hopes he is right….”

Killing the zombies around the elevator, and taking his time to make sure none are nearby, he grabs the sword in both hands. “Now or never!”

Thrusting the sword between the elevator doors, he maneuvers to the side, and starts pulling the sword. The elevator doors start opening and a gapping black hole is exposed going down. “Aye… the elevator did indeed fall… There is no wire or anything to grab on to…”

Rushing into a nearby storage room, he grabs as much pillows as he find, and throws them all down the elevator shaft except for one.

“Crashed elevators can be a falling hazard,” He states before laughing. “One in a million, but still better then nothing.” He repeats as he sticks the sword into the pillow and throws it down. Kneeling beside the long fall, he transitions to hanging on the edge of the shaft.

“One… Two… Relax…” He states as he falls down the shaft.

[To be continued when I have time. =P]

Flag Post

(I’ll wait for Felineforumer to finish off first.)

Flag Post

[Sorry about that. =/]

Hitting the pillows hard, he takes a minute to relax. After getting his nerves together, he starts laughing. “That was the most fun Viktor ever had in this hospital. Suspenseful, but fun.”

Taking his time to stand up, he stumbles. “Oy! Viktor’s feet are giving way beneath him.”

Looking down, he sees that his right leg has gotten a deep scratch from a piece of elevator reckage popping out of the pillows. From the ankle to the to just under the kneecap, it is dripping blood.

Grabbing the pillow with the sword, he proceeds to cut the pillow into make shift bandages, followed by applying them. “Tis just a scratch, but Viktor needs to treat it when he has time…”

He prys open the elevator door, and finds himself in the basement. “If anyone is down here, they most likely would have heard the impact…”

Flag Post

(Its ok Felineforumer.)

Just as Viktor landed, the hospital was getting blown up floor by floor. The group made it out of hospital just in time.

(Just choose your paths for your characters then I’ll update on the story every so often and one of you can bump into Doug, who hasn’t already bumped into him.)

Flag Post

(First is everyone next to eachother?)

Flag Post

Eleanor
Heads off on her own “It will be getting dark soon, I better find shelter…”

Flag Post

(Gammaflux, read the other characters stories then you should know. Everyone does meet up again later on in dramatic style.)

Flag Post
Originally posted by walfordking:

(Gammaflux, read the other characters stories then you should know.)

No, I mean like the people who didn’t respond.

Flag Post

(Well, they haven’t kept up with the story so they are dead and if they want to join in again, they will have to do a new character.)

Flag Post

Daniel Bright

“Hello? Is anyone else still here?” Daniel yells out.

Flag Post

(Ok, let’s have a new character in this.)

HELP ME SOMEONE! I’M TRAPPED UNDER THIS RUBBLE!” Shouted a voice which Daniel heard.

(Daniel has a choice to make. Does he help the survivor or not?)

Flag Post

Isabela

Once I reach the building, I slow to a walk and lean on my knees to catch my breath. I hadn’t ran into any trouble on the way here, but that was probably because I slowed down maybe once or twice. There was no one around the building, yet I still heard those frightening moans that made my skin crawl. Not wanting to stick around for what might pop out, I hurry upstairs to my apartment.

The door was locked, as one might have guessed, but the window wasn’t. I jumped in and closed it almost immediately. The kitchen was to my left, and I hurried to get a knife before inspecting the rest of the apartment. It took me a few tries to get the right drawer, but I was finally able to grab a steak knife before moving on to the bedroom.

Flag Post

Viktor

Limping slowly away from the rubble of the hospital, while using the sword as both a cane and a tool to kill zombies who approach nearby, he yells out. “Oy! Are there any survivors nearby?”

Flag Post

Daniel Bright
Daniel hears Viktor and the stranger under the rubble. "Viktor, come give me some help. Someone is trapped under the rubble. Daniel starts digging. “I’m coming for you stranger.”