Rpg - Lost Realm (Gameplay)

452 posts

Flag Post

The game has finally started. just tell me where you want your player to move on the grid. (example: I move to A7 and slash at Walrus (1) with my cleaver hoping to rid him of his giant teeth.) and what you want your character to do. (yes this is the shortest intro ever)

Also here are the sign-ups.

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/36-forum-games/topics/327954-rpg-lost-realm-signups-final-stage

The current maps are on page 12
http://www.kongregate.com/forums/36-forum-games/topics/328638-rpg-lost-realm-gameplay?page=12

Flag Post

Group 1:

Kirbdebubous – Hp: 8/16 Mp: 15/15
Eq – Blood Dagger, Leather Vest

Tyr – Hp: 13/22, Mp: 6/16
Eq – Claw Gauntlet, Leather Vest, Blood Pendant

Hexagonal Cryourgy Vexation – Hp: 14/16 Mp: 7/17
Eq – Ice Stave

Varus – Hp: 15/15, Mp: 14/14
Eq – Elven Bow, Leather Vest

For more in depth stats, spells, and equipment on group 1.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uRoQ2HBnMT8GIoFVQhfiUPKXqhAjTXsQHZZ0MojhglU/edit?usp=sharing

Flag Post

Group 2:
Mich, Lorax (Yeti) – Hp: 15/15, Mp: 4/18
Eq – Staff, Leather Vest
Blizzard CD 5 turns

Auraca Suralis – Hp: 1/1, Mp: 17/30
Eq – Auralian Armor

Leaf – Hp: 12/15, Mp: 14/14
Eq – Torch, Leather Vest

Mikadius Nall – Hp: 16/18, Mp: 0/16
Eq – Splint Mail, Mace

For more in depth stats, spells, and equipment on group 2.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1atxHreEniptkI0FEJf7Ltf0p7XKWkGFUQ3eaFMfPTLM/edit?usp=sharing

Flag Post

Map: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjY2uX8l_BiUdGtXeTZMZGtlN25teWNhWXdvNmFZTUE&usp=sharing

Group 1: While walking to the village of Caelico you see in the distance what appears to be a caravan. Approaching closer you hear yells for help from what sounds like a lady. As you get closer you realize bandits are trying to steal from the caravan. You get your weapons ready and prepare to help the Merchant and his wife.

You see two figures. One is that of a man holding a sword. He seems quite skilled. The other is a strong burly man holding a mace. The merchant and the third man can not be seen as the caravan blocks your line of sight. “So are you gonna give us all your valuables or what?” Says the bandit with the mace. “This caravan is all I have, I can’t let you take it.” Says the merchant. “Really? Cause we could take you out anytime we wanted too.” Says the first bandit. The merchant out of frustation swings wildly attacking the third bandit, it gives him a small cut. The bandits all get angry at this. “You just dug your own grave.” Says the third bandit. They all start to gather around him.

Turn Order:
Varus – (20)
Hexagonal – (18)
Tyr – (15)
Kirbdebubous – (13) Up Next
Bandit (4) – (9)
Merchant – (3)

Bandit (1)
Bandit (2)
Bandit (3)

Flag Post

Map: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjY2uX8l_BiUdHBLb3lkUklfTlZTN0ZVQzRCSXdlWUE&usp=sharing

Group 2:
Work has been hard to find lately, so all of you head off to new lands in search of someone who will hire you. You come across a bridge and begin to cross it when suddenly a troll appears on the other side demanding lots of money. More money than anyone in your group has. You then try to go back and find another way around the bridge when a large bird blocks your path. You spin around to find the troll laughing.

“That’s one of my pets.” The troll whistles and a wolf appears. “If you can’t pay to cross, you’re gonna be sleeping with the fishes.” The troll takes out a club and throws a practice swing to showcase his power. It seems their is no other option but to fight.

Turn Order:
Yeti – (20) Up Next
Auraca Suralis – (13)
Elementals – (9)
Leaf – (9)
Large Troll – (7)
Mikadius Nall – (2)

Deceased
Large Bird
Wolf

Flag Post

Mikadius
“Bah! You couldn’t hit the broad side of a barn with that club, let alone a gnome! And the fish are better speakers than you are!”
Alright. That should get his attention. Better me than the Auralian. Or the girl, for that matter.

[Talking is a free action, hopefully, but is Taunting a free action?]

Flag Post
Originally posted by Minnakht:

Mikadius
“Bah! You couldn’t hit the broad side of a barn with that club, let alone a gnome! And the fish are better speakers than you are!”
Alright. That should get his attention. Better me than the Auralian. Or the girl, for that matter.

[Talking is a free action, hopefully, but is Taunting a free action?]

Talking is a free action, and yes taunting can also be a free action. (as its not an actual move that requires loads of time.)

Flag Post

Large troll (Group 2) – “I’ll smash your head in stupid gnome!” Says the Large Troll angrily. “Get him my bird.”

The bird squawks and tries to peck Mikadius. (2) Mikadius easily dodges the clumsy bird.

Flag Post

Leaf

“I will take the bird, and I will teach it some new tricks if I can.” Smiling gleefully, she looks at the bird roosting on the ground.

Flag Post
Originally posted by gammaflux:

Large Goblin (Group 2) – “I’ll smash your head in stupid gnome!” Says the Large Goblin angrily.

[Let me fix that for you.]

Large Goblin (Group 2) – “I’ll smash your head in stupid gnome!” Says the Large Troll angrily.

Flag Post

[as I have to go first]
Varus
“Oi, leave them alone!” I shout at the bandits, shooting an arrow at the one strait ahead of me

Flag Post
Originally posted by BCLEGENDS:

Large Goblin (Group 2) – “I’ll smash your head in stupid gnome!” Says the Large Goblin angrily.

[Let me fix that for you.]

Large Goblin (Group 2) – “I’ll smash your head in stupid gnome!” Says the Large Troll angrily.

Oops XD, that just reminded me of the movie troll 2 btw. (in that movie there is not a single troll, only goblins.)

Flag Post

Varus pulls back his bow and aims straight for Bandit (1). He fires (1) and totally misses his target. In fact Bandit (1) doesn’t even notice the arrow.

Flag Post

[Varus is officially the worst archer in existence. Or at least not that good – when your first arrow misses its target, you kind of have to wonder if archery is the profession for you.]

Hexagonal Cryourge Vexation
Alright, so Varus completely botched his attack. In an effort to at least salvage some form of first strike against the bandits, I summon up an Icestorm to assail the three bandits as best I can.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BCLEGENDS:

[Varus is officially the worst archer in existence. Or at least not that good – when your first arrow misses its target, you kind of have to wonder if archery is the profession for you.]

Hexagonal Cryourge Vexation
Alright, so Varus completely botched his attack. In an effort to at least salvage some form of first strike against the bandits, I summon up an Icestorm to assail the three bandits as best I can.

You get 4 targets :P do you want to target one person more then once?
Also yes Varus got a 1, making it a horrible opening. (his next roll was a 4, if it was 1 lower it would’ve hit you or someone else.)

Flag Post

[Oh I get to target four people at a time? Okay, then, uh… target Bandit 3 twice.]

Flag Post

Hexagonal conjures shards of ice. They fly everywhere in all directions at the bandits, with bandit (3) taking the brunt of the attack.

Bandit (1), (dodge roll: 18) leaps out of the way just in time, however an ice shard manages to hit him dealing very minor damage (1 damage)

Bandit (2), (dodge roll: 5) Doesn’t have enough time to dodge and gets hit by a whole bunch of ice shards. He gets up, a few ice shards impaled in his body. (5 damage) Bandit (2) looks very exhausted, he is also bleeding profusely.

Bandit (3), (dodge roll: 16) Dodges the attack barely, his Armor stops the first batch of ice shards. (dodge roll 2: 20) He gracefully dodges the next batch as well. “A weak spell like that won’t do anything to me.”

Flag Post

M. Lorax
I stay where I am and cast Blizzard on the area around the Troll & his wolf

Flag Post

@overfrost: Each square is about 5 ft.

Flag Post

Thank you.

Flag Post
Originally posted by overfrost:

M. Lorax
I stay where I am and cast Blizzard on the area around the Troll & his wolf

You charge up your spell and focus on aiming it around the wolf and Troll (15), The spell will last 5 turns.

A flurry of snow covers the ground as the Troll and Wolf are blanketed in snow.
The Troll can still see though, just barely (15) The blistering winds chill his skin but he takes little damage. (3 damage)
On the other hand the wolf can’t see anything at all and goes blind under this makeshift blizzard. (7) The wolf takes even more damage though. (4 damage) The wolf whimpers, its body shivers under the extreme cold.

@overfrost: What are the outer limits of the blizzard?

Flag Post

Wolf
The wolf whimpers and attempts to escape the snow, in doing so he bashes into Mikadius Nall. The Wolf Claws at him, trying to get him to move. (2 + blind status effect) He slashes around but misses entirely.

Flag Post

I’m going to queue up my action, so that you might execute it when I’m asleep:

Use Ghost Sound to move my speech location over the river. Keep getting everything’s attention with scathing verbal remarks.
If I still have any action left, Ray of Enfeeblement on the troll.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Minnakht:

I’m going to queue up my action, so that you might execute it when I’m asleep:

Use Ghost Sound to move my speech location over the river. Keep getting everything’s attention with scathing verbal remarks.
If I still have any action left, Ray of Enfeeblement on the troll.

Thanks.

Flag Post

(Looks like I got online just in time, my turn. Also I just noticed when you added Mind Link to my character you forgot to add the bonus 3 Wisdom to him, also don’t forget to add the bonus MP from the bonus WIS.)

[Auraca Suralis]

Movement: I move 10 ft into the air and over hover over tile F5.

Action 1: Create 4 elementals, 1 Ice Elemental at C6, 1 Earth Elemental at B5, 1 Water Elemental at D7, 1 Air Elemental 10 ft high at F7.

[Note:] Ice Elemental is made from the blizzard that overfrost cast.

Action 2:

Ice Elemental attacks Large Troll.
Earth Elemental attacks Large Troll.
Water Elemental attacks Wolf.
Air Elemental attacks Large Bird.
Auraca Suralis uses Telekinetic Punch on Large Bird.