[RP] Medieval Adventure page 3 (locked)

59 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by BCLEGENDS:

[dev, the idea behind “waiting for the GM to confirm that your character is valid” lies in actually WAITING for a response. This seems to be a concept you are incapable of grasping. If you can grasp it, and have the patience to wait until such a time as your character is either confirmed or not confirmed, then please, prove me wrong.]

I cannot have the patience to grasp it, though I desire it.

Flag Post

[Disclaimer: Not a player]
[So, Crowbar – you’ve posted twice since. How about you give your official opinion on the problem?]

Flag Post
Originally posted by developous:
Originally posted by BCLEGENDS:

[dev, the idea behind “waiting for the GM to confirm that your character is valid” lies in actually WAITING for a response. This seems to be a concept you are incapable of grasping. If you can grasp it, and have the patience to wait until such a time as your character is either confirmed or not confirmed, then please, prove me wrong.]

I cannot have the patience to grasp it, though I desire it.

[Then you have proved nothing, and I can only assume that you are ignoring etiquette for the sake of ignoring etiquette.]

Flag Post

(talked with him about it, sorta downtowned my player)

Flag Post

[I can’t tell if developous is a troll, or legitimately mentally ill.]
Daniel Sauber
I continue past the soldiers toward the city.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kipdon:

[I can’t tell if developous is a troll, or legitimately mentally ill.]

[Just assume both. Much less mental strain, really, especially considering that he has admitted to having Asperger’s Syndrome.]

(talked with him about it, sorta downtowned my player)

[…you haven’t changed your character’s sign-up form yet. And I’d like Crowbar himself to confirm that your character has, in fact, been accepted into the game, since otherwise, you could just be saying things to get me to agree to interaction with your character.]

Flag Post

(too lazy to change it… let alone find it)

Flag Post

Henry Saut
I watched the wolf eat my last fish. Already they had stolen from me once. I must do something about this injustice. I start super-heating the fish, the wolf is eating with my fire magic. I hoped he’d drop it and run off, maybe I could just cut around the part he chewed.

Flag Post

(too lazy to change it… let alone find it)

[…it’s literally on the previous page. As in, go to page 2 of the thread, and look down it until you find the post. Not that difficult.]