Dev's FGF Tutorials page 2 (locked)

32 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kidudeman:

Jokes aside, shouldn’t a thread about making forum games be run by someone who has made successful forum games?

One learns more from failures than with successes. And considering how many failures I have had… I should be treated as an einstein.

Flag Post

I think your metaphor is rather bad. Einstein was not a progressor, he was a genius. He had a really good idea and he managed to go through with it.
You haven’t.

I prefer the food metaphors. A cook does indeed learn from failures. I’ve been trying to make good steak recently. That’s why I experimented – different cuts of beef, different times of flipping. When the steak didn’t turn out well, I knew I had to change something.

But then you haven’t really changed anything in your games, so I can’t say you’ve learned anything.

Flag Post

So the Bluejackets have failed so much that they are now better than the Blackhawks?

Flag Post

Wrong, most my games usually have a purpose in mind. Last game, for example, intended to abolish the law that I provoked this site into.

You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.

Dev’s posts in a nutshell.

Flag Post

Your right, its all the same.

Flag Post

Then there is no learning. No progress. No development, ironically enough.
And you call yourself yourself?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Minnakht:

Then there is no learning. No progress. No development, ironically enough.
And you call yourself yourself?

I was referrng to myself. However, thats subjective as well. And no, I am not wishy washy. I just preferr a more abstract translation in most things.