Skies Alight (Game on!) page 4 (locked)

85 posts

Flag Post

Boss Update:

ACTIONS:
Jask: R,S-R, R DIES BY MISSILE, RESPAWNS BECAUSE BOSS SHOWS UP.
Gotter: RESPAWN
Gamma:U,L,L,L,L
Mans:U,U,U,U
Boss: ARRIVES

So, Not Red team leads 6-4, with the boss incoming.
Those interceptors near the boss that are boss colored? The are boss controlled interceptors. I know, shocking.
To those critics who say that I know the moves of people and will use that to my advantage: I won’t. The boss moves as soon as I can after I post the update.

Flag Post

The teams switched sides :D

Flag Post

They did. In this game, deaths happens before respawns, so both reds were down, invoking the second part of rule 8.
UPDATE:

ACTIONS:
Jask: L,R,L,R
Gotter:L,L,D,L,L
Gamma R,R,R,R,D
Mans: R,R,R,R
.Boss.: L,L,D,M-U
Left Int .Boss.: U,L,S-L,S-L,S-L,S-U
Right Int .Boss.: U,U,U,U,L,L

6-4 Not Red Team.

0/5 kills .Boss. Win
(I modded up the need for kills because there would be horrendously small chances for either teams to win.)

Flag Post

Remove the blue interceptor pic and add a red dreadnought pic

Flag Post
Originally posted by MansW1:

Remove the blue interceptor pic and add a red dreadnought pic

Noted. I will do that in the next update.
(Did anyone ever tell you that coming up with a 2×2 boss is harder than it looks?)

Flag Post

First off, addressing why this was late. I have a life, and it generally involves a Saturday social life. Uh, since this game won’t last that long, by the looks of the boss’s win condition, I don’t think this should be any more of a problem. To compensate for the time separation (this is very inconvenient in my Time Zone), the next round will be 22 hours long, followed by another 22 hour round, bringing us back to 4 PM at EST.
Then, for this!

UPDATE:

ACTIONS:
Jask: – dies by missile
Gotter: L,D,S-D,D dies by collision
Mans: M-R, R,D,R
Gamma: R,S-D,U dies by bullets
.Boss. U,U,R,R
Left int .Boss. S-U,S-U,S-U,S-L,R,D
Right int .Boss. R,R,S-R,S-R dies by collision

Left interceptor is at 1 hit point. The 2×2 .Boss. is still at full 7 hit points.

So, first thing, the scores: 7-6 Not Red Team (Boss damage totals 1-2 Red Team)
3/5 .Boss. Win. (I may up this by one or two, seeing as it is owning you)
(Yes, .Boss. kills DO count towards team points)

The right interceptor of the boss slammed into Gotter, because it tried to kill Jask.
The left interceptor hammered Gamma thrice because, dammit Gamma, you didn’t shoot back more than once.

Through a hilariously generous application of rule 8, both Reds were dead, meaning they both respawn on the other side of the board….
(I think I covered it all)

Flag Post

UPDATE

ACTIONS:
Jask: R,R,U,S-R
Gotter: R,R,R,R,R
Gamma: Respawns.
Mans: -
.Boss. L,L,L,L
Interceptor .Boss. S-L, S-L,D,D,L,L

Despite a 20 hour extension, one of you did not get back to me…
7-6, Not Red Team. Boss damage totals 1-2 Red Team.
Boss win 3/5

Flag Post

UPDATE:
ITS GAME OVER MAN! ITS GAME OVER! WHAT THE F*** ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO NOW MAN!” -Alien

Actions:
Gamma: S-D,S-D,L,L,L
.Boss. L,L,L,M-U
.Boss interceptor. L,L,U,U,U,U collides with gotter.

Good job, all of you. despite that sending in a new PM takes 2 minutes, tops, all but one of you failed at least once in the past 36 hours. Gotter and Mans both died because I hit them with something in their movelessness.

For that, the boss fulfills his win condition, and owns you all. Kiss a nice, easy win goodbye. Thanks for playing, thanks for refining, thanks for being stupid.

24 hour lock notice is now in effect.

Flag Post

Nice.

Flag Post

Sorry, i was away for a week. I’m only on on weekends now. I’m glad that it’s over since now i dont have to quit :P