The Chronicles Of Indon (Game) page 16 (locked)

386 posts

Flag Post

Aevo
“Well who are we still waiting on? Or can we get this show on the road?”

Flag Post

Rome
“Alright I’m back and I brought Nuts!”

Flag Post

[I am ready. =3]

Leeve

“Good, nuts are a good thing to have for a trip. Good thinking squirrel-guy. But… I do not think that Frankwhits wants to join the empire… And that other void has not come down from his room, yet, despite it being the middle of the day…”

Flag Post

Rome
Hopefully he comes down soon. Bad things happen to people that stay in their rooms all day.

Flag Post

Zakariah Malakai

I stand up and enter the tavern. After some minutes, I go back outside and tell the others: “Ok, left them a message. We shall go on. They will probably catch up, somehow. Anyway, let’s get going”. I start walking towards the town gates

Flag Post

Frakwitz
I dunno about the others, But I oughta leave this damn place. AND WILL SOMEONE BEAT THAT DAFT LIRAZ UP? IT’S LIKE IT’S TRYING TO BLOW MY COVER. I walked towards the town gates. “So wizard guy. Wot’s your name?” I asked.

Flag Post

Zakariah Malakai

“Huh? Taking to me, Frankwitz?”

Flag Post

(People need to do more things. Me included.)
Aevo
Aevo stood there, listening to the long overdue introduction. Aevo checked his gun again. He tended to do that a lot. To him, that gun was more of a friend than most people he had known.

Flag Post

Frakwitz
“Yes. And I’d prefer it if you’d stop fucking calling me Frakwitz.”

Flag Post

Zakariah Malakai

“Zakariah. Zakariah Malakai. Now, you’re coming or not?” I resume my walking towards the town gates

Flag Post

Frakwitz
“I am.” I said. I followed Zakariah.