A Simple [Game] of Chance (Game Info on First Page) page 25

675 posts

Flag Post

(… This dice is determined to ruin me. If you were using a real dice I would think that it was loaded.)
Jayce I go to hospital and get treated for my burns.
Being quite tough, I recover quickly and after exiting the A and E ward, I buy a new fireproof canvas for my balloon

 
Flag Post

Togi
Roll: 1
No concrete near you, and the movement may have sent you down to neck height in the sand.

Alex
Roll: 5
You wonder that to yourself, but given that you sort-of trounced him earlier, he’s probably not coming back within a few days of the event, so you may or may not have time.

Anne
Roll: 5…?
We already established that, yes, you will have to spend the rest of your life with him. Unless you somehow develop your own necromantic powers, thereby granting yourself independence from him if you so wish.

Jayce
Roll (Burn Treatment): 1
The hospital botches the job, instead leaving you with permanent scars that will surely get you ostracized wherever you may travel.
Roll (Canvas Purchase): 4
Having spent weeks and weeks in the hospital, you finally head out to buy a new balloon canvas with your money, finding some that is more fireproof than the other one you had before.

 
Flag Post

Alex: Tell Anne he’ll be right back, he needs to buy some weapons for him and Anne to be safe just in case.
Anne: Wait patiently.

 
Flag Post

Yellow
“Yeow!” Pick the pins out of my backside.
Miguel
Pick yourself up off the ground

 
Flag Post

woofy
dig for buried treasure.

 
Flag Post

Alex
Roll: 1
You botch your words again, instead saying that the red dwarf needs to be investigated. She’s perplexed, and also confused.

Yellow
Roll: 2
They’ve sunk in pretty deep, and your fingers aren’t particularly good at picking them out. So yeah.

Miguel
Roll: 5
You perform a backflip from your position on the ground, landing perfectly on your feet. Everyone else cheers for your fantastic agility.

Woofy
Roll: 3
You dig into a few soft patches of ground, and eventually find two things: a stash of acorns, and a buried ham bone, the latter of which you take from it’s location and happily gnaw at as you continue your walk.

 
Flag Post

woofy
urinate on the nearest fire hydrant.

 
Flag Post

Name: Yiu. Description: Pale, brown eyes, brown hair. Location: Brown city.

 
Flag Post

Woofy
Roll: 6
You proceed to empty your bladder upon said fire hydrant, to some discontent from your owner. Also, you get urine on your ham bone, and now can’t chew it without your mouth tasting like urine.

Yiu
You begin your adventure in a city composed entirely of fecal mat-
Actually, that’s immature, and also a gag that only applies to overfrost’s characters. You actually begin your adventure in a city where everything has been painted brown for no good reason. Describe your surroundings in detail if you so wish; otherwise, dictate your first action.

 
Flag Post

Jaskiosus

Search in more areas for the same.

[It’s just evil and cruel of me to not even specify and make you go back ~20 pages]

 
Flag Post

Jayce
I fit the canvas to the balloon and then test the balloon some more

 
Flag Post

[togi]

i let myself sink

 
Flag Post

Name: Dreyfus. Description: Blue eyes, brown hair. Location: Near Yiu.

 
Flag Post

woofy

ok i dont really no what more i can do as a dog other than repeat previous actions. therefore i will attempt to chase a car and carry it in my mouth. my story for woofy will end shortly i am sure.

 
Flag Post

Jaskiosus
Roll: 6
You’ve found plenty of shops now… only they’re in the sketchiest district in town, where you’re nearly guaranteed to be robbed at some point. Oh well.

Jayce
Roll: 3
You continue building and testing, and find a variety of minor faults that should probably be fixed anyway, just in case.

Togi
Roll: 5
You stop moving, and allow your entire person to sink into the quicksand, eventually falling unconscious due to lack of air…
You are suddenly awoken by your four companions and the team pet, who have healed your previous injuries to an acceptable extent. Well done, them.

Dreyfus
You begin your adventure in the same place as Yiu starts in. Describe your surroundings in detail if you so wish; otherwise, dictate your first action.

Woofy
Roll: 1
Because you are a puppy, and thus silly, you slip your leash and run out into the road, where a car almost immediately runs you over and kills you.
Woofy has died. Please make a new character and start over, you monster.

 
Flag Post

[togi]

asked how long have i been unconscious and decided going to sanfris is not worth the injuries.
We go to Zelico instead to check on it.

 
Flag Post

Alex: Correct himself and tell her he’s going to buy some weapons and that she should wait.
Anne: Wait patiently.

 
Flag Post

Yiu is going to start her day off like most do; by taking a shower.

 
Flag Post

Togi
Roll: 5
Deciding that Sanfris should have a waiting period on it for now, you instead head off towards Zelico, with a remarkable lack of combat involved in everything. As a result, you find yourself reaching the town without too much trouble; and, true to the rumors, all looks fairly well over here, interestingly enough.

Alex
Roll: 6
You inform her of what you are doing, only for her to get indignant about you leaving a poor defenseless lady on her own in a public area, where anything could happen to her. But she lets you go, and you head over to the appropriate shop.

Anne
Roll: 3
You take a seat on a nearby bench and wait for some time. You feel like Alex is going to be a while, though, and can’t account for your future self’s boredom keeping her from doing anything.

Yiu
Roll: 5
Your shower goes perfectly, with nobody sneaking looks at you whilst you indulge in the cleansing ritual. What, people don’t normally sneak looks at other people in the shower? Says who, you? Like you’re a reliable source.

 
Flag Post

Alex: Find the store and pay for the weapons.
Anne: Try to stay patient and think about how you and Alex are getting along more now.

 
Flag Post

Having taken an amazing shower, Yiu gets dressed and heads out to her normal job as a nuclear power plant operator. Certainly a safe job.

 
Flag Post

Alex
Roll: 2
You fail to find the store.

Anne
Roll (Patience): 2
You fail to stay patient, at all.
Roll (Relationship Consideration): 1
After considering your interactions with Alex for a while, you reckon that actually, neither of you are really getting along that well. You’ve only known each other for a day or so, after all; it’s not like you’re going to have sex the first time you get the opportunity! That’d just be presumptuous and needy for both of you. But now the thought’s stuck in your head… crap.

Yiu
Roll: 6
You drive the five miles towards the job at the nuclear power plant, then crash into a wall at the last minute, fracturing your left knee in the process. You’re gonna need to go to hospital now… but at least you’re not risking being at the plant for a nuclear explosion for the next several weeks! Hooray!

 
Flag Post

Due to the fact that Yiu has a fractured knee, she heads to a hospital via somebody driving her there. Because she just crashed her car; it probably isn’t working anymore.

 
Flag Post

Alex: Try a bit more to find the store.
Anne: Think about the new clothes.

 
Flag Post

[togi]

and so here, we rest, and tomorrow we travel to hell’s doorstep