A Simple [Game] of Chance (Game Info on First Page) page 26

675 posts

Flag Post

Yiu
Roll: 5
You are driven to the hospital by your friend, and promptly taken into surgery.

Alex
Roll: 1
Your failure to find the weapons store is compounded by you bumping into a familiar face. The same mercenary from before, alas… only, he doesn’t particularly seem interested in you as a murder target, and offers to let you not be a hostage if you tell him where the hell your girlfriend is.

Anne
Roll: 4
Your clothes are ever so pretty, you feel. You half-wonder why Alex bought a lot more clothes than you, but decide on the possibility that he’s insecure about how well-dressed he is due to the presence of a lady in his life all of a sudden. Very good, then.

Togi
Roll: 6
You find yourselves paying for an inn for the night, and slowly, you all drift off to sleep.

Back again, eh? And so soon after the last-

(Roll: 1)
You are suddenly awoken by the sound of what seems to be a massive lightning strike, very nearby indeed. A blue glow lights up the room through the wooden boards of the wall next to you, before slowly subsiding to nothing.

 
Flag Post

Alex: Blush and tell him you’re both just friends.
Anne: Think about life before dying.

 
Flag Post

Jayce
I fix all of the faults that I find and then go home for some rest
screw work.

 
Flag Post

[togi]

what the..
i kick down the wooden boards to follow the light.

 
Flag Post

Alex
Roll: 4
He nods and accepts the information, then repeats his threat – tell him where Anne is, or you become a hostage.

Anne
Roll: 4
Your life before dying was… actually kind of uneventful, considering your occupation. You never found yourself in excessive danger of being caught spying on anyone, and other than those last few minutes where you got killed, your existence was generally peaceful.

Jayce
Roll: 6
You fix every single fault you can find, spending an extremely long time in doing so, and having to go home very late indeed for a relatively small amount of sleep. You’re pretty much guaranteed to have made a mistake somewhere in fault checking, but you can’t be pissed to keep going now.

Togi
Roll: 2
You fail to kick in the wall with your feet. And you get the feeling that the light was neither emitted by a permanent source nor benevolent in any way, shape, or form.

 
Flag Post

Alex: I tell the mercenary I won’t tell her where she is. Then prepare myself in case he attacks.
Anne: Wonder if life with Alex will be peaceful.

 
Flag Post

[togi]

i got sick of this so I try to sleep again.

 
Flag Post

Yellow
Try and remove the pins again.
Miguel
Bow.

 
Flag Post

Yiu heads home and plays on her computer, due to having a recently… doctorified knee. (I really could not come up with a proper term there.)

 
Flag Post

Roll: 5

Jaskiosus

Buy a mattress and pillow.

Roll: 5

 
Flag Post

Alex
Roll: 1
Your failure to speak is taken as a decision to not inform him where she is, and the mercenary subsequently grabs you by the shoulder and pokes you in the back with the barrel of a gun through his coat. Say nothing to those around you, and you’ll be fine. Talk, and you get a round through the heart.

Anne
Roll: 2
Your mind tries to focus on this thought, but keeps wandering back to previous thoughts in the day.

Togi
Roll: 6…?
You try to fall asleep again, but realise that actually, the sound keeping you awake is burning wood, and the smell doing the same is that of smoke. It may be prudent to get out of there, right now.

Yellow
Roll: 2
Your fingers are still too fat to get them out.

Miguel
Roll: 3
Your bow is more of a half-curtsey, but still has the intended effect.

Yiu
Roll: 5
With your knee surgically repaired and in an appropriate cast for the time being, you get yourself driven home and turn your computer on, ready to play some computer games and such.

Jaskiosus
Roll: 1
You fail to buy a mattress and pillow from any of the shops, as a robber has accosted you, and is threatening to stab you if you don’t hand over all of your goods right goddamn now, bitch.

 
Flag Post

Yellow
Gotta keep trying.
Miguel
Do whatever it is gang members do.

 
Flag Post

[togi]

i ran outside the room to see what is happening.

 
Flag Post

Alex: Time for my signature bluff attack! Quickly I shout. “NOW ANNE!” Hoping the mercenary takes the bait and looks behind him, and while he is momentarily confused punch him in the face and try to get out of there.
Anne: Wonder why Alex is taking so long.

 
Flag Post

Yellow
Roll: 6
You finally succeed in pulling a number of the pins out, but apparently, one of them hit an artery in your butt, and you are now bleeding profusely from that area. You aren’t even sure butt arteries are a thing.

Miguel
Roll: 2
You instead decide to lounge around, telling other members of your sexual exploits.

Togi
Roll: 4
You and your group leave the room, noting that the next room across is very much on fire. With that being said, you decide it’d be best to get out of the inn, and do so. Oddly, the sealed Erad kangaram is bouncing around in a somewhat excited manner.

Alex
Roll: 2
He doesn’t react to your signature bluff attack. You might want to work on that… or, alternatively, find a new signature attack that is more thematically appropriate for your status as a lich.

Anne
Roll: 3
You wonder about that for a bit, but trust that he’ll be alright for the time being.

 
Flag Post

(Can I make a character?)

 
Flag Post

[Yes, riv. You don’t need to ask my permission to make a character. Go ahead.]

 
Flag Post

Name:Jarn Eran
Appearance:Pure dark skin. Slim. Ninja-like clothes. Black, spiky hair.
Location: In a dark forest.(I’m Unconscious and I don’t remember anything.)

 
Flag Post

[togi]

i thought ‘demons’ no wonder this demon kangaroo got excited , I ran outside the inn, avoiding falling burning wood as it came crashing down, to see if my guess is right.

 
Flag Post

Jarn Eran
You begin your adventure in a dark forest. And unconscious. Describe your surroundings in detail if you so wish; otherwise, dictate your first action.

Togi
Roll: 1
You find yourself trapped in the corridor by none other than a locked door, and the fire behind you, whilst still confined to a relatively small area, is spewing smoke into the area fast. Your consciousness is beginning to waver ever so slightly.

 
Flag Post

Jarn Eran

I wake up, I have no idea who I am, what I am, or where I am, as I was pondering this, I saw shuffling in the bushes not too far of me. Just in front of me. I run towards it to check what it is.

 
Flag Post

Alex: Try to attract attention to get bystanders to help me
Anne: Fall asleep

 
Flag Post

(Sounds like gang stuff to me.)
Yellow
HOW?! keep pressure on the area and see if there are any bandages left.
Miguel
See how the boss is holding up.

 
Flag Post

(Ups, forgot about second Jipper. Sorry)

Jipper #2

He’s standing inside an underground tunnel, with the cloning facility behind him. There are some transparent tubes coming from the walls, going to the place Jipper #2 just came from, transporting a black gooey material. There are 6 doors in front of him, which all of them teleport the one who passes through it to a different place each one.

Jipper #2 takes one of them (Roll will determine the door)

 
Flag Post

Jarn Eran
Roll: 6
Turns out it’s a bear. Not that you know what a bear is, but it’s a bear, nonetheless. It begins clawing at your succulent flesh.

Alex
Roll: 3
You move as if to wave, but a quick jab of the gun quickly persuades you to stop doing that right now.

Anne
Roll: 4
You drift into the land of sleep, bored of waiting in the conscious world.

And thus do I receive another plaything.

You awaken in a terrifying landscape of strange colour and unrecognisable shapes.

Yellow
Roll: 5
Looks like your finger is enough pressure for the time being. The hole is only small, after all. A quick search yields more bandages and antiseptic fluid, and after several minutes of additional tack removal and painful self-aid, you manage to patch up the injury to a sufficient extent that it shouldn’t be too horrible for the time it’ll take for your injuries to heal over.

Miguel
Roll: 4
You decide to check on how the new boss is doing, and look in on him just as he sits down, with a pained noise to accompany it. You guess Gerald’s prank came to fruition, then. Remind him to get the hidden camera from the room after Yellow here leaves.

Jipper #2
Roll: 6
You head through door number 6, and end up in a place that seems to be made entirely of sugar glass, or at least some form of solid, translucent sweet that cracks underfoot. You also find a small group of what appears to be some kind of of prune-like humanoid… only to realise that either these beings are heavily water-deprived, or simply evolved without water in the first place. Which means that you could end up like them in a very short time indeed, except dead. This might be bad.