A Simple [Game] of Chance (Game Info on First Page) page 27

675 posts

Flag Post

Alex: Ask the mercenary why he wants Anne.

 
Flag Post

Jarn Eran

I see it’s sharp fangs, I could use it as a weapon…. I try to rip it out..

 
Flag Post

[togi]

I try to open the locked door, if it doesnt I slashed it down. While running to safety I asked Democ if he can control the fire.

 
Flag Post

Jayce
After a long rest I eat some food and then look at my project

 
Flag Post

Yellow
Go out and get something to eat.
Miguel
Go and find Gerald.

 
Flag Post

Jipper #2

I try to find any kind of water, or liquid

 
Flag Post

Alex
Roll: 6
He explains that he was hired to kill Anne, and that if his employers for the job find out she’s still alive, he’ll end up being severely punished, or perhaps even placed into the line of fire himself. That being said, you now know too much information, and he’s going to have to kill you regardless of whether you cough up Anne’s location or not.

Jarn Eran
Roll: 6
You grab one of the creature’s claws and succeed in tearing it from its base. Only, you’re still being attacked by it, and it’s now being driven into a frenzy by it’s injury. Now you’re rather likely to die horribly… or at least more horribly than you were a second ago.

Togi
Roll (Break Door): 2
The door fails to be broken open by mere blunt attacks.
Roll (Cut Door): 4
So you just cut a hole through instead, safely moving everyone in your group through it and out of the inn.
Roll (Fire Control): 4
You ask Democ whether he can control the fire safely. Surprisingly enough, it turns out he can, and he pulls out a scroll for doing just that. Now, if he can just get the incantation right…

Jayce
Roll: 3
You consume a meal, then find yourself not looking at the project at all. As in, you can see it out of the corner of your eye, but you can’t look directly at it. How strange.

Yellow
Roll: 3
You head out, and find a cheap fast food stall to buy food from. It’ll do, you suppose.

Miguel
Roll: 1
You find nobody named Gerald, not even after looking outside. Instead, two members of the Elected Ones drag you away from the gang building, stifling your yells as they do so. This will probably end badly.

Jipper #2
Roll: 1
No such luck, even after several hours of searching, by which time, you’re really starting to find yourself in a bad state with regards to hydration.

 
Flag Post

Jaskiosus

Steal his stabbing material, then kill him, take his loot, return home.

 
Flag Post

Alex: Do you really think I’ll tell you where she is?
Anne: Dream about something.

 
Flag Post

Jaskiosus
Roll (Steal Weapon): 3
You grab the blade of the knife and yank it out of his hand, although badly injure your own in the process.
Roll (Murder #4): 1
You are unfortunately overpowered by the thug, who proceeds to beat you up, then stab you five times in the gut and steal your cash. How awful.

Alex
Roll: 3
Yes, because otherwise, your own death will be as slow and drawn-out as possible.

Anne
Roll: 4
Well, you’re already in what you assume is a dream. Although it’s more of an acid trip than most of them…
(Roll: 1)
The ground beneath you suddenly collapses into a rainbow pit, which you proceed to fall through.

 
Flag Post

Anne: Try find a ledge or something to grab onto (if possible)
Alex: This time lets try something new! I try to focus my dark energy in my first and punch the murderer before he can react and shoot me.

 
Flag Post

[togi]

we wait for Democ to finish his spell, while i search for the cause of the fire.

 
Flag Post

Jarn Eran

I stab the front paws that are attacking me.

 
Flag Post

Jipper #2

Keep looking for water, or any kind of liquid. Do ANYTHING to get some, even if it means to kill a living being and drinking its internal fluids

 
Flag Post

Jayce
After my snack I go to see a mechanic that can fix my balloon.

 
Flag Post

Anne
Roll: 4
A ledge suddenly extends outwards directly below you, and you crash-land on to it with what appears to be very little injury indeed. A few scratches, maybe, but nothing all that serious.

Alex
Roll: 6
Utilising your necromantic powers, you swing a putrefaction-empowered fist at the mercenary’s face, smacking him with a reasonable amount of force. A second later, you get shot straight through the heart. Although, since you’re already without heartbeat, and sustained almost purely by your own necromantic energies, this doesn’t matter all that much to you. That being said, the sound of a gunshot has caused the crowd to start stampeding in panic. A chance to lose the mercenary, perhaps?

Togi
Roll (Fire Cause): 2
You find no hint of whatever caused the fire. That weird blue glow you saw is still your only clue.
Roll (Remove Fire): 4
Democ finishes his incantation, and somehow draws the fire out of the building through the appropriate window, bundling it into a smaller and smaller area, until a scroll eventually coalesces and falls into his hand.

Jarn Eran
Roll: 6
You stab the paws with your stolen claw, which only really succeeds in making the bear even angrier. You are quickly shredded to bits, and what remains of you is eaten by the bear and/or taken home to feed to its young.
Jarn Eran has died. Please make a new character and start over.

Jipper #2
Roll: 6
Well, you do manage to find some water… because the ground that was cracking underneath you finally shattered completely when your foot went through a weak spot. You fall several meters before landing in the drink, along with several sharp shards of crystallised sugar.

Jayce
Roll: 3
The only mechanic in this town is you. Duh.

 
Flag Post

(BC, 666th post. There where three 6 in all the rolls. MUST BE A MESSAGE FROM SATAN)

Jipper #2

I start drinking from this drink, hoping is apple juice

 
Flag Post

Jipper #2
Roll: 5
Turns out it’s just water. Apparently, though, said water is ultra-nutritious – or else it somehow expands at body temperature – since you suddenly don’t feel full at all after just a single sip. Also, it’s quite warm, so the only thing you really need to worry about is keeping yourself afloat.

 
Flag Post

Jipper #2

I start swimming around ,looking for the shore

 
Flag Post

Jipper #2
Roll: 2
There’s no shore available. You’re literally below the surface of the planet.

 
Flag Post

Jipper #2

I start swimming down, looking for any kind of caverns that lead to even more underground

 
Flag Post

[togi]

We are confused, but we continue our adventure, we travel towards Hell’s doorstep.

 
Flag Post

Alex: While the mercenary recovers start running away, hiding behind the people in the stampede.
Anne: Look around for a way to escape this crazy place.

 
Flag Post

Yellow
Buy some food.
Miguel
Try and fight them off.

 
Flag Post

Jayce
Roll: 3
The only mechanic in this town is you. Duh.

(Town? Jayce lives in a city.)
Jayce
Seeing that I was the only mechanic in the city I travel by train to the next closest city and search for one there