[Picture/CYOP] Survival: Fantasy Edition (Game) page 2

93 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Stone667:

Wait, is the whole team controlling one character? Or is each player controlling one person, and we take turns controlling them?

The whole team is controlling one character.

Flag Post
Originally posted by arkenarken:

[Owen]

[Trait:] Crafter

Crafting helps us build things easier so it would be easier to build weapons and armor which would take act as a bonus to the damage we do and the damage we can take. So it would take a little longer but with the Crafter trait we could get a similar bonus to the strong and resilient traits. Plus we could also build tools to help us to gather and store food and water easier. Plus we also get a bonus to normal building and crafting.

[Cafter Benefits]

1. Bonus when crafting and building.

2. Bonus when trying to make and improve weapons. (So we can kill easier)

3. Bonus when trying to make and improve armor. (So we can survive easier)

4. Bonus when trying to make and improve items to help gather food/water. (So we can gather food easier)

5. Bonus when trying to make and improve items to store food/water. (So we can store food easier)

(Putting this heading on each of my posts, it’s kinda confusing and hard to tell who’s on who’s team… if it’s a bother just tell me.)

Team: Liquid Lifeforce

Sexy

Thecartm
Stone667
undeadupcake3
VictorGabriM

I suggest we go with Resilient, sure strong would be great on defending off the possibly dangerous wild life, but in our region, there are plenty of medical herbs, but also _ poisonous_ herbs come with that. If the random number generator decides we pick up a bad herb instead of a medical herb, we could endure the poison element better sinc resilient can endure many elements. Just a thought

TL;DR: Strong is good, but Resilient would be better for our region.

Good job explaining, keep it up for those priority points! Btw in Charming there will be ncps that you can trade with etc but they are not human.

Flag Post

So, what else? We have our picks.

Flag Post

So, what else? We have our picks.

Flag Post

Well I was going to let other people vote as well. Today I won’t have much time, so I’ll probably start the big update with maps, first actions etc… tommorow

Flag Post

RESILENT
(Because of our area forging too)

Flag Post

Any other voters?

Flag Post

Doubt it, and undeadcupcake3 was on the other day, and im assuming you PM’d him, I say we kick him.

Flag Post

Team 1
Crafting

Team 2
Resiliant

Ok the choices are in. I’ll start updating/drawing NOW and the picture will be up soon.

For EVERY one of your next actions/votes state what person you have Example: [Owen]

updated char sheets:

Arcane Glow- Owen

Stats:
HP 50/50
Hunger 100/100
Thirst 100/100
Mp N/A

Items: [Items equiped will be bolded!]
Head-
Back-
Torso- Rags [+5 Begging]
Legs-
Feet-
Hands-
Misc.-

Bonuses
Crafter +5 Crafting [Nooby bonus]

Liquid Lifeforce- Sexy

Stats:
HP 50/50
Hunger 100/100
Thirst 100/100
Mp N/A

Items: [Items equiped will be bolded!]
Head-
Back-
Torso- Rags [+5 Begging]
Legs-
Feet-
Hands-
Misc.-

Bonuses
Resilient +5 Endurance [Nooby bonus]

picture will be next.

Flag Post

Sorry for the delay, but I can’t get paint up currently. For now I’ll let you guys suggest and items they had w/ them while they got stuck.

Flag Post

Linen pants (+ minor defense minor resistance too cold), Bottle of water (thirst), Carrot (hunger and small bonus to sight for the next few turns), and weathered shoes (walking speed, +bonus too resistance of earth and water-based diseases (e.g. muddy ground))

Flag Post

SEXY
I choose a book of infinite reading.

Flag Post

Mages hat, Mages robes, Mages staff, Mages ring, Mana potion, Mages wand, Mages shoes, Mages earring, Mages orb of mana, Mages orb of protection, Mages orb of healing

Mages tome of fire, Mages tome of ice, Mages tome of earth, Mages tome of lightning, Mages tome of healing, Mages tome of necromancy, Mages tome of demonology, Mages tome of conjuration, Mages tome of construction, Mages tome of destruction, Mages tome of summoning, Mages tome of blood magic, Mages tome of aether, Mages tome of astromancy, Mages tome of cronomancy, Mages tome of transmutation, Mages tome of elemancy, Mages tome of transformation, Mages tome of holy, Mages tome of enchanting, Mages tome of disintegration, Mages tome of reintegration, Mages tome of teleportation, Mages tome of spirituality…

Wooden Shield, Wooden arrows, wooden sword, wooden spear, wooden helmet, wooden chest-plate, wooden gauntlets, wooden boots, wooden bow, iron shield, iron chest-plate, iron gauntlets, iron boots, iron helmet, iron arrows, iron sword, iron spear, iron bow (don’t ask), steel shield, steel arrows, steel sword, steel spear, steel helmet, steel chest-plate, steel gauntlets, steel boots, steel bow (again don’t ask).

Wooden hammer, wooden cup, wooden plate, wooden fork, wooden knife, wooden spoon, wooden bucket, wooden bowl, wooden axe, wooden fishing rod, iron hammer, iron axe, iron cup, iron fork, iron knife, iron spoon, iron bucket, iron bowl, iron fiching rod, steel hammer, steel cup, steel plate, steel fork, steel knife, steel spoon, steel bucket, steel bowl, steel axe, steel fishing rod.

I could go on but I think this is probably enough suggestions from me… any of them interest anyone?

Flag Post

@arkenarken a lot of those items seem too advanced. Do you like any of my items?

Flag Post
Originally posted by gammaflux:

Do you like any of my items?

Bottle of water and carrot seems pretty good.

Flag Post

Sexy

Thecartm
Stone667
undeadupcake3
VictorGabriM

We have hunger, thirst, health, and plants to worry about. We don’t really need any food since “Fruits and berries are easily harvested and grown in this land” so we can pick some of those when we get hungry. Water would be nice and since we probably won’t be able to find water for a while, (probably only underground) we’ll probably need a bucket of water. Health we can find medical herbs, though a bandage or two would help from thorns, though repairing skin with a bandage isn’t nearly as good as wearing gloves. We need something to help us out with the plants, so maybe a machete, plant book, or something of the sorts would help. From top priority to bottom, here’s my suggested list.

1. Machete
  2. Bucket of Water
  3. Book of Identified Plants
  4. Rubber Gloves
  5. Bandage

Flag Post

SEXY
I say:
Machete, Water container with water, Book of plants, Arm protectors, gloves, and medical wrap. Also, a tent.

Flag Post

Sexy

Thecartm
Stone667
undeadupcake3
VictorGabriM

We have hunger, thirst, health, and plants to worry about. We don’t really need any food since “Fruits and berries are easily harvested and grown in this land” so we can pick some of those when we get hungry. Water would be nice and since we probably won’t be able to find water for a while, (probably only underground) we’ll probably need a bucket of water. Health we can find medical herbs, though a bandage or two would help from thorns, though repairing skin with a bandage isn’t nearly as good as wearing gloves. We need something to help us out with the plants, so maybe a machete, plant book, or something of the sorts would help. From top priority to bottom, here’s my suggested list.

1. Machete
  2. Bucket of Water
  3. Book of Identified Plants
  4. Rubber Gloves
  5. Bandage

This.

Flag Post

Thread revival number one.

Flag Post
Originally posted by VictorGabriM:

Thread revival number two.

Flag Post

Items and Character Picture! Next up map.

Also feel free to ask more about what items do, and don’t forget to post Character name or team name when giving suggestions.

Owen

Equip: Wooden Sword [ +5 to slashing,cutting etc], Red Cap
Misc: Carrot [ +10 hunger]

Sexy

Equip: Rubber Gloves [ +2 Health Point], Blue Cap
Misc: Water Bottle [ +15 Thirst]

Flag Post

Nice! Can’t wait for the map.

Flag Post
Originally posted by VictorGabriM:

Nice! Can’t wait for the map.

me 2!!!

Flag Post

My character is a invincible guy with god-like powers… I guess i beat you all :)

Flag Post

u don’t count :( you didn’t sighn up