Kongregate Trivia!

23 posts

Flag Post

Trivia can be very exciting. I will start by being the host.

Instructions: You will be asked a question by the host, which is Prodev at the moment. PM (private message) Prodev with your response. Points will be awarded to the correct answers.

Score

GamerGuy75: 5
hamuka: 5
Jaskaran2000: 5

Other Notes

• To check for the current UTC time: http://tinyurl.com/GoogleUTCTime
  • What you may post below each question is a suggestion for the next question. Special awards if I select your question.
  • If, for some apparent reason, your name is not listed in the submission results for a particular question and you sent me a private message with your answer before the deadline of that particular question, please let me know (with a screen shot, for evidence).
  • If you have suggestions on how to improve this trivia, please let me know.

Have fun! =P

Flag Post

Crinkle?

Flag Post

madjedi

Flag Post

oh we have to name all?

alexthegreat13
gevock
zshadow

Flag Post

Vegard20

Flag Post

Gevock, vegard20, AlextheGreat13 & MadJedi. The rest are administrators and arcaneCoder.

Flag Post

Developer
Forum moderator
room owner
curators
kongregate employees

Flag Post

Nominated, room owner approval.

This is badly designed, it awards whoever happens to be online at the time. The best thing to do is have a 24 or 3 hour period where everyone can PM you their answers and you award points to the people with the correct answer.

Also, Curators don’t exist anymore. You called them chat symbols, C and F don’t (didn’t) appear in chat, anyways.

Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:

This is badly designed, it awards whoever happens to be online at the time.

So, it’s not the only game that’s ever been like that.

Flag Post

This is badly designed, it awards whoever happens to be online at the time. The best thing to do is have a 24 or 3 hour period where everyone can PM you their answers and you award points to the people with the correct answer.

Also, Curators don’t exist anymore.

Great idea, I will keep that into consideration. For the time being, the trivia will be suspended.

Flag Post

24 or 36*

Flag Post

24 or 36*

I think we’ll just leave it to 24 for now =P

Subject to change.

Flag Post

Host: Question 1 (we have restarted, unfortunately, for fairness) – What is the first game to be published on Kongregate?

Time period: 24 hours

The question was posted on 4/1/13 at 8:58 UTC. Contest closes on 4/2/13 at 8:58 UTC.

Please PM YOUR RESPONSE! Do NOT post below. Posts below will not get counted.

Flag Post

New Note: To check for the current UTC time: http://tinyurl.com/GoogleUTCTime

Flag Post

New Note: What you may post below each question is a suggestion for the next question. Special awards if I select your question.

Flag Post

The first question was a bit of a warmup activity (faintly testing your research abilities as well)… everyone who replied received full credit.

Users: GamerGuy75, hamuka, Jaskaran2000.

If, for some apparent reason, your name is not listed in the submission results and you sent me a private message with your answer before the deadline, please let me know (with a screen shot, for evidence).

Flag Post

Host: Question 2 – What is the maximum Kongregate level?

Due Time/Date: Tuesday, April 2, 2013 at 8:30:00 PM UTC

Please PM YOUR RESPONSE! Do NOT post below. Posts below will not get counted.

Flag Post

All right, here are the users who received the correct answer:

Users: GamerGuy75, Jaskaran2000

If you have are not listed above or have not received a PM from me addressing that your answer was incorrect… results and you sent me a private message with your answer before the deadline, please let me know (with a screen shot, for evidence).

Also, if you have suggestions on how to improve this trivia, please let me know.

Flag Post

Perhaps find a way to encourage more in-thread activity?

Flag Post
Trivia can be very exciting. I will start by being the host.

I mostly lurk FGF now but – the way you’re hosting this isn’t making this very exciting. Lack of posting and chatting means its just a…check once a day and send in a PM. Hardly exciting.

Also, the questions are very, very easy. The two questions you’ve asked are very common knowledge, or easily found out.

Making it active, more posts, maybe faster-paced would add an actual vibe to this.

Flag Post

Also, the questions are very, very easy.

Are you expecting 5 point questions to be hard?

Flag Post

AlextheGreat13 arcaneCoder Gevock MadJedi trickyrodent vegard20 Zshadow

Flag Post

Folks, I will take suggestions.