MAFIA // Grand Role Larceny // Endgame // Comments are welcome! page 3 (locked)

331 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by igotnousername:

he is probably joking

No I am really not!!
See look!!

Flag Post

Yep,he is.

Flag Post

Role Confirmed

I know who I am. If you ask me who the hell do I think I am, I’ll say ‘acolyte until’.

Flag Post
Originally posted by RaceBandit:

Hey guys, do you know why I mentioned a Walrus Assassin?

Is it a reference to the Assassin’s Creed series? Because that’s all I could find on walrus assassins.

Flag Post

Day 1: Band of Thieves

“Ah, welcome. I see that all seventeen of you have arrived to our base. This is the Crime Laboratory, where we plan the most daring crimes in the history of… well, doing crimes. In the upcoming days, we will be doing one of the BIGGEST crimes EVER. We will steal a big amount of identities, starting from the moon. We managed to kidnap a moon worshipper, someone who thinks the moon is the greatest thing ever and now we’re trying to make him talk. It will happen eventually…”

With 17 players alive, you need 8 votes to end the day on April 8 @ 4:00 PM (GMT +3). Twilight phase is NOT in effect, as it never is in my games.

Flag Post

Serial Killer:
1. You are the last (wo)man standing.

Who? Who is the woman here?

Flag Post

It’s accounting for the possibility of a player of either gender.

Anyways. Vote: roband’s Dialga
For letting this shit happen in the first place. Although I probably could get away with voting out a Palkia for the same reason.

Oh wait roband isn’t here.

Sorry, Bluji! I guess joke phases are way too popular.

Flag Post

EBWOP: The Walrus Assassin was supposed to be a morbid reference to the This Is The Only Level series, where level 4 featured a walrus instead of an elephant.

Flag Post

@ FaceGambit: Feel free to have a joke phase, as long as it is minor and doesn’t last for several pages.

Flag Post

As of April 5 @ 9:51 PM (GMT +2), SilentSand has replaced thijsel.

Flag Post

So it doesn’t look like anyone is actually going to make a vote, since we have no actual evidence to use… I may as well start, then. Vote: RaceBandit, on account of his terrible attempt at referencing something that wasn’t mafia-related, thereby causing me to waste time trying to find the role’s description as played in other games.

Flag Post

Replacing confirmed

Flag Post

vote: myhome16
joke or not, its a terrible joke.

Flag Post

Wait, I’m sorry, my role actually wasn’t Evil Death Giraffe…
My role is actually igotnorole.

Flag Post

Is this guy trying?

Flag Post

BC, that sounds like a terrible reason to vote someone.

Flag Post

While I’d rather not be the one to post the RQS, I have the feeling that D1 will descend into complete stupidity if the joke phase as it currently is is allowed to carry on. As usual, I will be answering this later and players are greatly encouraged to actually answered this to the best of their ability. The RQS is as useful as you make it, so make sure to give one word answers.

1. How dedicated will you be to this mafia? Are you willing to put in time for activity and to think/interpret posts?
2. How experienced are you with mafia? Would you say that you are a “good” mafia player or that you still have plenty of aspects to refine?
3. In your opinion, are you a better mafia player or a better town player?
4. If given a NK as an ability, who would you prioritize as your targets?
5. How do you react when pressured when playing a town role? When playing a mafia role?
6. If forced to falseclaim as a mafia or third-party role, what would you claim?
7. What is your role?

(sebba)

Is this guy trying?

Who exactly are you referring to? Be clear please :P.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BCLEGENDS:

So it doesn’t look like anyone is actually going to make a vote, since we have no actual evidence to use… I may as well start, then. Vote: RaceBandit, on account of his terrible attempt at referencing something that wasn’t mafia-related, thereby causing me to waste time trying to find the role’s description as played in other games.

I hosted an Assassin game on Kongregate.

In non-Assassin games, the Assassin’s kill will not end the game. Should the Assassin win, they’ll be removed from the game, but it won’t count as a modkill.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BCLEGENDS:

There isn’t much evidence to suspect, so noVote

Flag Post

(Dev)
1.Probably midway and i would probably think about posts.
2.I suckXD.
3.A better town player.
4.You because of number 7.
5.In town,i quit.I haven’t been mafia before besides in mafia with a difference.
6.Third-party role.
7.CheatXD.

Who exactly are you referring to? Be clear please :P.

myhome16.

Flag Post

(Dev)
1. I can be very dedicated in the next 14 days, or can I? When shall I start preparing for my exam?
2. Ignoring the prematurely locked Mafia with a Difference, did I win the last mafia I joined? Maybe I did?
3. Better to be mafia, so perhaps I will suck this time?
4. It definitely depends on my side, or does it? Perhaps I would kill all idiots first if I got to NK?
5. Acting normal is paramount in all mafia, but how can I do this here?
6. This, I guess?
7. WHY THE F*CK DO I HAVE THIS F*CKING POST RESTRICTION!?

Flag Post

(devourer)

1. Going to check this a lot, but, as always, going to talk little. Probably only going to post to answer things and to say some stuff. Yeah, going to try to interpret posts as much as my stupid brain can handle before exploding I can
  2. Not too experienced. I still have things to refine.
  3. I’d say midway
  4. The people that look more suspicious to most of the players (excluding myself)
  5. Dunno, never was too pressured
  6. Third-party role
  7. My role is [CENSORED]

Flag Post

(Dev)

1. This depends how busy I am in real life, in other words, very dedicated. I’ll be thinking what to put.

2. I’ve made a few, but as a player, I would be a loser. I’ve won twice.

3. I’m much better as a mafia player as I’ve won twice as a mafia player. Never won as a townie yet.

4. NK all the non active players first.

5. As a noob.

6. Third party role.

7. Not telling yet.

Flag Post

(devourer)

1. I have classes, so not much
2. maybe, but I know how it works
3. a town player
4. Inactives
5. ill be like, fine then
6. Third party role
7. Not telling too

Flag Post

(devourer)

1. How dedicated will you be to this mafia? Are you willing to put in time for activity and to think/interpret posts?

Yeah, I’ll be here.

2. How experienced are you with mafia? Would you say that you are a “good” mafia player or that you still have plenty of aspects to refine?

Yeah, I’d say I’m fairly experienced in terms of mafias, but still with a lot of stuff to get better in.

3. In your opinion, are you a better mafia player or a better town player?

Yeah, depends.

4. If given a NK as an ability, who would you prioritize as your targets?

Yeah, your mother.

5. How do you react when pressured when playing a town role? When playing a mafia role?

Identically.

6. If forced to falseclaim as a mafia or third-party role, what would you claim?

The Boi.

7. What is your role?

ehehehehehehe nice try friendgot