MAFIA // Grand Role Larceny // Endgame // Comments are welcome! page 13 (locked)

331 posts

Flag Post

(Walford)

BC is NEUTRAL as I said earlier in this Mafia.

There are only two neutral roles, which are dead (Giraffe Spy and Anomaly a.k.a “Mace”)

(Silent Sand)

leaving 2 out of 4 being mafia

If I am right, there are only 3 mafiosos.

(Back to Walford)

Behemoth’s a quite a clever person

Vote remains the same, but seeing that I’ve got the most votes first I guess that I’m lynched.

Flag Post

2 out of the 4 remaining people. Which makes the point.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SilentSand:

2 out of the 4 remaining people. Which makes the point.

No. Let me show you the eliminated player list:

Day 1: myhome16 :: Elephant Universal Deputy :: a modification from Bluji’s Elephant Mafia 2 :: town :: lynched
Day 1: Woon1957 :: Giraffe Spy :: a modification from RaceBandit’s Super Bastard Mafia :: neutral :: lost
Night 1: MyNameIsNothing :: Forever Alone :: from Taiboss’s Mafia of Memes :: town :: killed
Night 1: devourer359 :: Anomaly a.k.a. “Mace” :: from BCLEGENDS’s Psychosi Mafia :: neutral :: killed
Day 2: igotnousername :: Jon :: from reaper765’s America’s Got Criminals :: serial killer :: lynched
Night 2: AdeebNafees :: Exotic Dancer :: from RaceBandit’s 2013 Mafia :: town :: doublekilled
Day 3: ilovekirby12 :: Evil Lunch Food :: from Bluji’s Lunch Lynch :: mafia :: lynched
Night 3: Pulsaris :: Drunk Cop :: from BCLEGENDS’s Psychosi Mafia :: town :: killed
Night 3: RaceBandit :: 1-Shot NKproof Post Restrictor :: a modification from any of Bluji’s more recent mafias :: town :: killed
Day 4: djrockstar :: Medic :: from RaceBandit’s 2013 Mafia :: town :: lynched
Night 4: sebba :: Chaos Ranger :: from RaceBandit’s Super Bastard Mafia :: serial killer :: doublekilled
Day 5: Minnakht :: S.C.U.M.D.O.C. :: from RaceBandit’s 2013 Mafia :: mafia :: daykilled
Night 5: hamuka :: Samantha :: from reaper765’s America’s Got Criminals :: town :: killed

As you can see, there are 2 mafia players out. 3 minus 2 equals 1. So, let me clarify. There is only one mafioso present at this moment, if there where only 3 mafia roles in the whole game There is no neutral nor serial killer, as there where two of each and they are all lynched/dead.

Flag Post

EBWOP: Sorry if I have broken any rule with this. If I did, please tell me which was.

Flag Post

There WOULD BE. That’s what I meant. Since you know, I was responsible for one of the scum deaths, I would know. Since one of them would not be dead, there would be 4 people, and two of them WOULD BE mafia. I’m sorry you keep misunderstanding me, but you should really stop it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SilentSand:

There WOULD BE. That’s what I meant. Since you know, I was responsible for one of the scum deaths, I would know. Since one of them would not be dead, there would be 4 people, and two of them WOULD BE mafia. I’m sorry you keep misunderstanding me, but you should really stop it.

Just readed again all the things after Day 6 start. Misreaded, didn’t see the “Would”. Sorry for that.

Still, there’s something that cripples me about Walford.

BC is NEUTRAL as I said earlier in this Mafia.

As I said before, there are 2 neutrals, which are dead. So, unless there was a secret third role of BC magically turned onto one, there’s no way that BC can be neutral. Unvoting SilentSand and Voting Walfordking

Flag Post

Then again, remembering what this is. A bastard mafia.

@ Behemoth, Woon was the Giraffe spy and he was neutral. There are 4 people left. Yourself, BC, Silent and me. 1 mafia, 2 townies and a neutral left.

Flag Post

Yeah, uh, walford? You’re forgetting that devourer died N1. He was the Anomaly, and very non-aligned indeed.

Flag Post

Votecount 6-1

No flavor because there is no reason to have one. Great activity, by the way.

walfordking (BCLEGENDS)
Behemoth542 (SilentSand)
Behemoth542 (walfordking)
walfordking (Behemoth542)

Behemoth542 (2)
walfordking (2)

Behemoth is currently under lynch threat having gotten his votes first.

Flag Post

(Walford)

1 mafia, 2 townies and a neutral left.

Let me show the eliminated player list again:

Day 1: myhome16 :: Elephant Universal Deputy :: a modification from Bluji’s Elephant Mafia 2 :: town :: lynched
Day 1: Woon1957 :: Giraffe Spy :: a modification from RaceBandit’s Super Bastard Mafia :: neutral :: lost
Night 1: MyNameIsNothing :: Forever Alone :: from Taiboss’s Mafia of Memes :: town :: killed
Night 1: devourer359 :: Anomaly a.k.a. “Mace” :: from BCLEGENDS’s Psychosi Mafia :: neutral :: killed
Day 2: igotnousername :: Jon :: from reaper765’s America’s Got Criminals :: serial killer :: lynched
Night 2: AdeebNafees :: Exotic Dancer :: from RaceBandit’s 2013 Mafia :: town :: doublekilled
Day 3: ilovekirby12 :: Evil Lunch Food :: from Bluji’s Lunch Lynch :: mafia :: lynched
Night 3: Pulsaris :: Drunk Cop :: from BCLEGENDS’s Psychosi Mafia :: town :: killed
Night 3: RaceBandit :: 1-Shot NKproof Post Restrictor :: a modification from any of Bluji’s more recent mafias :: town :: killed
Night 4: sebba :: Chaos Ranger :: from RaceBandit’s Super Bastard Mafia :: serial killer :: doublekilled
Day 5: Minnakht :: S.C.U.M.D.O.C. :: from RaceBandit’s 2013 Mafia :: mafia :: daykilled
Night 5: hamuka :: Samantha :: from reaper765’s America’s Got Criminals :: town :: killed

Notice the bolded names and count them. They are 2. 2 neutrals that are out of the game, filling the 2 neutrals quota in this game. So, there cannot be any neutral, nor serial killer. Is 3 townies vs 1 mafioso.

Question, what happens if the last day ends with 1 mafioso vs 1 townie? If we lynch the wrong person, this is what could happen

Flag Post

Question, what happens if the last day ends with 1 mafioso vs 1 townie? If we lynch the wrong person, this is what could happen

I think the mafioso wins in that case. That’s normally the win condition for the mafia – reduce the number of townies to the same number as that of the mafia, since town can’t lynch all of the mafia members at a rate faster than the mafia can NK them.

Flag Post

So why has Bluji whispered me BC as a neutral and Sebba as no comment as Sebba was a mafia player.

So BC and Behemoth don’t believe me.

BC hasn’t since the begining.

Behemoth has only just voted me in when he believed me as townie when I said I was cop.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Behemoth542:
Originally posted by walfordking:

Just kill me, Bluji. I vote myself. Oh Sorry! It’s not bolded, so it doesn’t count. I can’t do Japanese, not on this keyboard. I Vote myself as walfordking

I am Cop and BCLEGENDS is neutral that’s why I wouldn’t kill him now. and now Mafia might. This isn’t my Bah post yet because I’m not dead yet.

Walford is indeed town.

Here it is again people when Behemoth said I was townie and now he’s voted for me.

Flag Post

So why has Bluji whispered me BC as a neutral and Sebba as no comment as Sebba was a mafia player.

Behemoth has only just voted me in when he believed me as townie when I said I was cop.

Well, I got that he was town. And, again, he cannot be neutral as that would exced the 2 neutrals quota. Maybe one of us has a failure chance on the investigation?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Behemoth542:

Well, I got that he was town. And, again, he cannot be neutral as that would exced the 2 neutrals quota. Maybe one of us has a failure chance on the investigation?

I again cite the possibility that cop results may be misleading, on account of Psychosi Mafia roles having been used in this game.

Flag Post

EBWOP:

These two. Therefore, it’s entirely possible that other roles from Psychosi Mafia, e.g. cop roles, are also present.

Flag Post

So, basically, cops will have no god damn idea of who is who, as their results can be fake or not. Then I’m going to stick back to the results of my own research:

Unvoting Walfordking, voting SilentSand (Again)

Flag Post

Endgame: Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

walfordking (BCLEGENDS)
Behemoth542 (SilentSand)
Behemoth542 (walfordking)
SilentSand (Behemoth542)

And so, Behemoth becomes our last victim…

The sixth day came to an end. As two of the thieves were impossibly interested to find out what Behemoth was up to, the remaining one pulled out his guns and shot all three of the others. BCLEGENDS stood tall and claimed the Laboratory as his. The gentleman gasped.

“I knew this would never lead to anything good.”

Alive: 1
Eliminated: 16

Eliminated Players

Day 6: Behemoth542 :: Unstable Cop :: from BCLEGENDS’s Psychosi Mafia :: town :: lynched
Endgame: walfordking :: Stoned Cop :: from BCLEGENDS’s Psychosi Mafia :: town :: endgamed
Endgame: SilentSand :: Chickendog :: from Zzzip50’s Mafia of Compost and Alcohol 2: Rise of the Opium :: town :: endgamed

Flag Post

ROLES

anything in round brackets is hidden
cops get guilty results from thirdparties, no results from neutrals — exception: (Stoned) Cop

TOWN

WIN CONDITION: all harmful non-protown roles eliminated, alive

• (Drunk) Cop
    • WHERE: from BCLEGENDS’s Psychosi Mafia
    • ACTIVE: alignment investigation every night
    • (PASSIVE: sane on odd nights, insane on even nights)
  • (Unstable) Cop
    • (PASSIVE: naive on odd nights, paranoid on even nights)
  • (Stoned) Cop
    • (PASSIVE: all investigations turn out neutral)
  • Chickendog
    • WHERE: from Zzzip50’s The Mafia of Compost and Alcohol 2 : Rise of the Opium
    • ACTIVE: 50% success PM daykill (one use)
    • PASSIVE: upon getting targeted with nightkill, survive and kill the killer
  • Forever Alone
    • WHERE: from Taiboss’s Mafia of Memes
    • ACTIVE: none
    • PASSIVE: all votes casted on Forever Alone are revealed as void in day-ending posts
  • Samantha
    • WHERE: from reaper765’s America’s Got Criminals
    • PASSIVE: cannot be killed by Jon
  • Elephant Universal Deputy
    • WHERE: from Bluji’s Elephant Mafia 2 // all new modifier (Deputy)
    • PASSIVE: upon the first cop death, “replaces” the cop along with any weird passive the cop has
  • Medic
    • WHERE: from RaceBandit’s 2013 Mafia
    • ACTIVE: a protect every night
    • PASSIVE: none
  • Exotic Dancer
    • ACTIVE: an active ability roleblock every night
  • 1-Shot NKproof Post Restrictor
    • WHERE: from any of Bluji’s newer mafias
    • ACTIVE: a post restriction every night
    • PASSIVE: you can survive one nightkill of any sort

~

MAFIA

WIN CONDITION: 50% of remaining population, no harmful thirdparties alive

• Evil Lunch Food
    • WHERE: from Bluji’s Lunch Lynch
    • ACTIVE: a share of the factional nightkill usable every night
  • Lazy Pet Grizzly Bear
    • WHERE: from RaceBandit’s Super Bastard Mafia
    • PASSIVE: if not using the kill, has 1-shot bulletproof
  • S.C.U.M.D.O.C.
    • ACTIVE / PASSIVE: if not using the kill, can doctor a player of his choice

~

THIRD PARTY

WIN CONDITION: unique

• Jon
    • WHERE: from reaper765’s America’s Got Criminals
    • ACTIVE: nightkill every night
    • PASSIVE: on pregame, make a 7-name list => can only kill those seven
    • WIN CONDITION: last man standing
  • Chaos Ranger
    • WHERE: from RaceBandit’s Super Bastard Mafia
    • ACTIVE: nightkill every night
    • PASSIVE: roleblocks any cop investigating him
    • WIN CONDITION: last man standing

~

NEUTRAL

WIN CONDITION: unique

• Anomaly a.k.a. “Mace”
    • ACTIVE: the game cannot end if the person with this role is alive
    • WIN CONDITION: survive until an alignment is at a win situation
  • Giraffe Spy
    • WHERE: modified from RaceBandit’s Super Bastard Mafia
    • ACTIVE: a rolename investigation every night
    • WIN CONDITION: eliminate the Elephant Universal Deputy via a lynch where you voted him / her

Flag Post

It is always the person who has no sus on him by any of the alive players boohoo

Flag Post

ACTIVE: 50% success PM daykill (one use)

NO ONE DIES LIKE GASTON

CURSE YOU, RNG

Flag Post

Town needs to vote out six persons. Preyed on by more than a third of players, it would be a miracle if town won.

Flag Post

Hey, give us some credit. We nightkilled at least one of the cereal killers.

Flag Post

Well, this was expected FMPOV. The number of fake cops is a clear indicator of the fact that town would have been horribly derailed by the end of the game.

Random observations throughout the game follow:

Minn certainly fooled me most of the time while I was alive. The survey was answered like a newb, but from Day 4, Minn basically took charge of leading the town’s lynches, and that’s something which newbs tend to not do.

The DK was well-deserved, and it’s the only bit of actively good play by Silent throughout this game.

When Pulsaris flipped Drunk Cop, it should have sent the message that every cop in this game was unreliable. No one noticed when walford claimed BC was neutral on Day 4, by which time both neutrals had flipped. Walford is a VI, but it should have still paired him with BC and got BC lynched.

BC was suspicious early in the game, and the only reason he managed to avoid the scumdar on the last night is because of how suspicious Behemoth was. BC was most vulnerable on Day 3, when he didn’t vote on the ilovekirby12 wagon, but FoS’d him anyway. Minn was also suspicious on the same account, but that’s not as important.

The SS wagon on Day… 5, I think, was extremely stupid. No more comments.

The SS wagon on Day 6 was even more stupid. If scum had a DK, they would have DKed a townie on Day 5 and won instantly, which they didn’t. SS was confirmed town from the moment he hit Minn.

BC actually buddied with Behemoth early on Day 6, and no one noticed.

Most importantly, though, walford was never actually suspicious. He was stupid, often obstructive to scumhunting, sometimes almost intentionally so. But there was nothing inherently scummy in his reckless voting patterns.

SS’ ideas were, for the most part, logically correct. He assumed Minn and BC to be scum, and they were scum. The only part of his bad play is where he is afraid of getting NK’d by everything that moves. On Day 6, he about won the whole game for town. He seemed afraid to target BC because he would lash out and prolong the game, when he repeatedly called BC suspicious and kept his vote on Behemoth.

Behemoth switched from SS to Walford on D6. Really, bro, what did you see in walford that made you suddenly throw away your previous convictions that he was town?

Okay, that’s enough ranting.

Here’s my take on the ranking (even though Town lost, I believe this holds). MVP is Most Valuable Player. LVP is Least Valuable Player.

MVP for town is a tie between Pulsaris and SilentSand. Pulsaris for actually pushing the ILK lynch through with zeal that I’ve not seen him before. SS for his perfect predictions (if it wasn’t for his horrible marketing of ideas, he’d be the MVP of all factions combined). Man up, bro.

LVP for town is a massive tie among nearly everyone who isn’t included in the above MVP category. We all played horribly.

MVP for scum (and for all factions combined) is Minnakht. He averted suspicion almost throughout the game, and only messed up once. He has bussed, distanced and who knows what else. I am definitely never counting him as a VI from now on :p

LVP for scum is ILK for getting lynched earliest :p

Finally, that was an awesome game, Blu. Keep ’em coming! Or die a bloody death

Flag Post

lol, such bad cops. Damn you BC, for this game and those roles.
BTW, double sebba death was due to sebba trying to NK me.

Good job, BC.