A Change of Terrain: A strategical "civilization" game page 11 (locked)

257 posts

Flag Post

i make it rain meteors on the village,casusing mutch damadge but great reward…ORES!!!

Flag Post

Bump this thread. I don’t want it to die it’s awesome. D:

Flag Post

I increase the density of the sun tenfold!

Flag Post

[Hmm, if we try to actually destroy the stilts, undead redirects it into something good. therefore we should do something good, so he can turn it into bad]

Send in a mold that adapts quickly and looks very pretty and smells good+has medicinal propeties, that likes eating away bark and sometimes stone.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ilovekirby12:

[Hmm, if we try to actually destroy the stilts, undead redirects it into something good. therefore we should do something good, so he can turn it into bad]

Send in a mold that adapts quickly and looks very pretty and smells good+has medicinal propeties, that likes eating away bark and sometimes stone.

dude there are no stilts anymore. magnet-powered floating city, remember?

Flag Post
Originally posted by jrm115:

Actually, there are still stilts beneath the city, however the city isn’t on the stilts, it is floating just above it. So he can still attempt to destroy the stilts but it wouldn’t do anything to the city.

Flag Post
Originally posted by arkenarken:
Originally posted by jrm115:

Actually, there are still stilts beneath the city, however the city isn’t on the stilts, it is floating just above it. So he can still attempt to destroy the stilts but it wouldn’t do anything to the city.

who says I’m trying to destroy the stilts? I clearly said “Send in a mold that adapts quickly and looks very pretty and smells good+has medicinal propeties”