[Sign-Ups] Fighting the Final Boss page 2 (locked)

48 posts

Flag Post

[Sign-up Sheet] [Incomplete]

[Name:] Archmage Drayis the Demigod

[Class:] Wizard

[Basic Attack:] Magic

[Stats:]

Strength: 5
Defense: 5
Constitution: 5
Intellect: 5 + 60
Willpower: 5 + 60
Wisdom: 5 + 60
Speed: 5
Agility: 5
Dexterity: 5

[Skills:]

[Advanced Arcane Barrier:]

[Description:] This is a passive ability designed to protect the extremely vulnerable bodies of magi. This spell emits a barrier around the caster which all attacks hit, each time this barrier is hit it takes the damage out of the users mana instead of the users health, but if the user is out of mana, then this spell is no longer in effect and they take damage as normal until the user gets more mana then this spell is immediately active once more. All attacks are treated as magical attacks, even if they aren’t. This means that the damage is reduced by the magical defense of the user, even if it is not a magical attack. On impact with an attack that needed mana, this spell absorbs the amount of mana used in it by 100%.

Passive ability.

Damage is taken out of mana instead of health.

All damage is considered magic so all attacks are effected by the magical defense stat instead of the physical defense stat.

This spell is ended if the caster has no mana, but is recast as soon as the caster gets more mana.

This spell absorbs 100% of the mana an attack needed in order to be used on impact.

[Intense Mana Drain:]

[Description:] This spell is a type of mana drain spell, however it drains the targets mana with so much force that they are temporally stunned for 2 turns. The amount of mana drained is 100% of the missing mana of the caster unless the enemy doesn’t have that much left, in that case they take (remaining amount of mana draining/2) out of their health, the health damage does not gain additional mana for the caster.

Active ability

Temporally stun target for 2 turns.

Drain 100% of the casters missing mana from the target.

If the target doesn’t have the needed mana, after draining the targets mana, deal the remaining amount of drain as damage divided by 2.

[Enhanced Grand Rejuvenation:]

[Description:] This spell restores the entire party’s health and mana by 50%. After the spell has been cast, all those affected gain the rejuvenation buff for 5 turns that restores the person’s health and mana by 10% of there max each turn.

Active ability

Restore the entire party’s health and mana by 50%.

Buff: Each person targeted by this spell gains the rejuvenation buff for 5 turns that restore their health and mana by 10% each turn.

[Enhanced Temporal Stop:]

[Description:] Although impossible to completely stop time, this spell does make it slow down greatly. By greatly slowing down the time in the area around the target, it makes the target appear to freeze in time. Although the time in the area has been greatly slowed down, external forces/objects/entities are able to move at normal speed in the area, thus only effecting one target. The target of this spell has his speed, agility and dexterity dropped down to 1 for 3 turns.

Active ability

Debuff: Target’s speed, agility and dexterity are reduced to 1 for 3 turns.

[Mass Temporal Acceleration:]

[Description:] This spell speeds up the time on the party, causing the entire party’s speed, agility and dexterity to increase by 50 stat points, this buff lasts for 3 turns.

Active ability.

This spell affects the entire party

Buff: Increase the party’s speed, agility and dexterity stats by 50, this lasts for 3 turns.

[Summon Dragons:]

[Description:] This spell summons 5 different dragons to the casters aid, these dragons last until either the caster or the dragon itself has be defeated. the 5 different kinds of dragon are: Fire, Ice Lightning, Light and Dark. Each dragon has the ability to fly and both a claw and a roar as there basic attack, the dragon roars are the same element as the dragon that uses it. Each dragon also has 3 spells each related to their element. Each of these dragons also have a 75% resistance to their element.

Summons 5 dragons, one of fire, ice, lightning, light and dark to fight by the caster’s side.

A dragon only disappears if either it or the one who summoned it dies.

All dragons stats are set to (casters intelligence/2 = 30).

All dragons have a non-elemental claw basic attack (Physical) that deals (Physical damage stat) damage.

All dragons have a 75% resistance to their element.

All dragons have the ability to fly.

Each dragon have 3 different spells and a basic elemental roar attack, they are detailed below:

(Fire Dragon:)

Basic Attack (Magic): Fire Roar: Deals (Magical damage stat) amount of fire damage, chance to burn the target.

Spell 1: Inferno Storm: The fire dragon creates a massive storm of fire, this storm completely engulfs the target in fire, dealing (Magical damage stat x2) fire damage to the target. Chance to burn the target

Spell 2: Massive Meteorite: The fire dragon summons a massive meteorite to crash at the target location, causing (Magical damage stat x2) fire and earth damage to the target. Chance to burn the target.

Spell 3: Inferno Pillar: The fire dragon creates a massive pillar of fire that starts out from just beneath the ground and shoots up into the sky, dealing (Magical damage stat x2) fire damage to anything it hits. Chance to burn the target.

(Ice Dragon:)

Basic Attack (Magic): Ice Roar: Deals (Magical damage stat) ice damage, chance to freeze the target.

Spell 1: Freezing Blizzard: The ice dragon creates a massive blizzard, this blizzard completely engulfs the target, dealing (Magical damage stat x2) ice and air damage to the target. Chance to freeze target.

Spell 2: Massive Glacier: The ice dragon creates a massive glacier above the target, then lets it fall, crashing into the target location, causing (Magical damage stat x2) ice damage to the target. Chance to freeze the target.

Spell 3: Freezing pillar: The ice dragon creates a massive pillar of ice that starts out from just beneath the ground and shoots up into the sky, dealing (Magical damage stat x2) ice damage to anything it hits. Chance to freeze the target.

(Lightning Dragon:)

Basic Attack (Magic): Lightning Roar: Deals (Magical damage stat) lightning damage, chance to stun the target.

Spell 1: Powerful Thunderstorm: The lightning dragon creates a powerful thunderstorm, this thunderstorm completely engulfs the target, dealing (Magical damage stat x2) lightning and air damage to the target. Chance to stun the target.

Spell 2: Massive lightning Sphere: The lightning dragon creates a massive sphere of lighting above the target, then launches it at the target location, dealing (Magical damage stat x2) lightning damage to the target. Chance to stun the target.

Spell 3: Lightning Pillar: The lightning dragon creates a massive pillar of lightning that starts at cloud level and comes out of a giant cloud, it shoots down to the ground, dealing (Magical damage stat x2) lightning damage to anything it hits. Chance to stun the target.

(Light Dragon:)

Basic Attack (Magic): Light Roar: Deals (Magical damage stat) light damage, chance to blind the target.

Spell 1: Blinding Light: The light dragon creates an area of blinding light at the targets location, completely engulfing the target, dealing (Magical damage stat x2) light damage to the target. Chance to blind the target.

Spell 2: Massive Light Sphere: The light dragon creates a massive sphere of light above the target, then launches it at the target location, dealing (Magical damage stat x2) light damage to the target. Chance to blind the target.

Spell 3: Light Pillar: The light dragon creates a massive pillar of light that starts at cloud level and comes out of a giant cloud, it shoots down to the ground, dealing (Magical damage stat x2) light damage to anything it hits. Chnace to blind the target.

(Dark Dragon:)

Basic Attack (Magic): Dark Roar: Deals (Magical damage stat) dark damage, chance to poison the target.

Spell 1: Eternal Darkness: The dark dragon creates an area of pure and unending darkness at the targets location, completely engulfing the target, dealing (Magical damage stat x2) dark damage to the target. Chance to poison the target

Spell 2: Massive Dark Sphere: The dark dragon creates a massive sphere of darkness above the target, then launches it at the target location, dealing (Magical damage stat x2) dark damage to the target. Chance to cause poison the target.

Spell 3: Dark Pillar: The dark dragon creates a massive pillar of darkness that starts just beneath the ground and shoots up into the sky, causing (Magical damage stat x2) dark damage to anything it hits. Chance to poison the target.

[Passive Rejuvenation]

[Description:] This spell passively restores 10% of the user’s health and mana each turn.

Passive ability

Buff: Restore 10% of the user’s health and mana each turn.

[]

[]

[]

[]

[]

[Note:] This is Incomplete.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BCLEGENDS:
And I’d like to note that Toss is unnecessary, since you can use your potions on an ally without handing it over to them first.

Okay. =3

Group Chant – Slight raises base INT and STR for all allies for a single turn.

(All others look good. =D)

Flag Post

Name: Lady Derp
Class: Priest
Stats:

Str: 10
Def: 15
Con: 25
Int: 20
Wil: 20
Wis: 100
Spe: 15
Agi: 15
Dex: 15

Basic Attack: Magical
Skills:
Self Heal- Heal the user a decent amount.
Heal, lesser- Heals an ally a small amount.
Heal- Heals an ally a decent amount.
Heal, Greater- Heals an ally a large amount.
Mass Heal- Heals the group a small amount.
Mass Heal, Greater- Heals the group a large amount.
Healing Aura- Creates a field around the user that passively heals allies.
Bless Weapon- Makes a touched weapon deal additional damage. (This may or may not be multiplied.)
Mass Bless Weapon- Makes all allies weapons deal additional damage.
Smite- Damages one enemy a decent amount.
Divine Bolt- Damages one enemy a massive amount. (This will probably be my most expensive skill.)
Divine Precision- Causes an aura that makes allies within get a higher critical chance(25%?) and deal more damage on criticals(Multiply final damage by 1.5?). (Also a likely expensive skill, you can decide if I can stack it with Bless Weapon, and if I can only have 1 aura.)

Sorry that I don’t have any direct numbers, I can’t think of any real numbers that would be good for the skills.

Flag Post

sign
editing wait

Flag Post

@arken Bclegends would be proud of you detail :p

Flag Post
Originally posted by ilovekirby12:

[Thanks, I kind of have this problem where it is hard for me to not right text walls in sign-ups and games posts, and sometimes general thread posts…]

Flag Post

I would join,but there’s to much complicated stuff with stats and skills for me.Still,I’ll watch.Include something from final fantasy,O.K?

Flag Post

Heroic Name: Kirbdebubous The Rouge [Curb-de-bu-bus]

Class: Rouge

Stats:
Strength (STR): 5 – +55
Defense (DEF): 5 – +30
Constitution (CON): 5 – +30
Willpower (WIL): 5 – +35
Wisdom (WIS): 5 – +30

Skills (0-mp attack should be physical)

[Blood Dagger: ACTIVE]-Physical- Drains 50% of dmg done with this attack. The user stabs rapidly to drain the opponet’s life forces.

[Rest: ACTIVE]-Neutral- Heals 75% hp and mp to the user. The user is asleep/cannot attack next Two turns. The user rests in a deep slumber to heal it’s stats. (Tell me what you feel about this move)

[Rest Talk: ACTIVE]-varies- The user is able to randomly select a move while asleep to use against a random foe. Cannot be used outside of sleep/crippling status and cannot select this move, or rest. If mp for a certain move is unavailible, the user selects another move with a lower mp. The user is able to select a random move while asleep.

[Regeneration: PASSIVE]-Neutral- The user regenerates over time to heal it’s hp stats. (+5% hp each turn) The user slowly regenerates his/her wounds

[Manaeration: PASSIVE]-Neutral- The user regenerates over time to heal it’s mp stats. (+5% mp each turn) _The user slowly regenerates his/her mana.

[Bulk Up: ACTIVE]-Neutral- The user increases his/her attack (strength) and (physical) defense stats by 30. Stacks. The user buffs up ATK and DEF

[Poison Dagger: ACTIVE]-physical- The user poisons the foe with a quick attack (You can determine power) that can stack into more deadly toxic. The user strikes with powerful poison

[Cool Off: ACTIVE]-neutral- The user’s attack cooldowns are all lessened by one. 40% chance to cure status problems of the user. The user cools him/herself off to regain energy

[Summon ScanBOT- ACTIVE]-neutral- The user summons a bot to scan the foe’s weaknesses, resistances, and other kinds of info. May stun the foe (30%). The user calls scanbot to discover more about the foe

[CopyCat- ACTIVE]-Neutral- The user copies any buffs of players and foes on the field. Stacks. Why boost one’s own stats, when you can simply copy them from others?

[ScaredyCat- PASSIVE]-neutral- Foes are unable to directly target the user until the user tagets them first, with any move. Scared? You should be!

[Effect Spore- PASSIVE]-neutral- any moves that are physical or require close proxmity targeted at the user, the foe that used the move will have a 50% chance to suffer any of the following status problems: poison, burn(Same as poison but fire element), sleep, stun (essentially the same as sleep), confusion (50% chance to hit self instead, goes away eventually), and DEFdown (lowers def stat of foe). Don’t get too close to me!

Flag Post
Originally posted by arkenarken:

[Thanks, I kind of have this problem where it is hard for me to not right text walls in sign-ups and games posts, and sometimes general thread posts…]

also your player seems WAY OP besides, fully healing the ENTIRE party’s mp and hp? That must cost ALOT of cool down+mp.

Flag Post

I think I want to sign.

Heroic Name: Kash the Puppetmaster (Also known as Kortex for his abilities)
Class: Priest
Stats:
Strength (STR): 5 (5)
Defense (DEF): 5+20 (25)
Constitution (CON): 5+20 (25)
Intellect (INT): 5+50 (55)
Willpower (WIL): 5+30 (35)
Wisdom (WIS): 5+25 (30)
Speed (SPE): 5+25 (30)
Agility (AGI): 5+5 (10)
Dexterity (DEX): 5 (5)

Summon spells (I am expecting 10+ CD for these, of course)
Also, all summons have 10 in each stat, plus extra points for a few stats. Only one can be active at any time, and ‘die’ after 15 turns, if not dead before. NOTE: they are “dolls”, which I control with inherited power. Meaning if I die, they die no matter what. Lets hope that doesn’t happen.

Knight of the Courageous Citadel
A protective being that is forged from raw magical energy and crystals, along with white steel armor and a shield of thorns woven around a ordinary buckler.
Attacks are Physical Based.
+10 Constitution
+10 Strength
+10 Defense

Skills:
Protect
Guards an ally, taking 75% of any attack aimed at them and dealing half of that back at enemy(last part only works if the attack is melee), but also stunning the Knight.
Bash
Bashes the shield against the target for 100% strength damage, having a 25% chance to stun them.
Sacrifice
Activate magical core to deal 500% magical damage and throws itself at the target, dealing 300% physical damage.

Mage of the Wise Citadel
A magical being forged from raw magical energy and crystals, also embedded with a magical artifact. Equipped with a magical cloak and a staff.
Uses magical-based attacks.
+10 Intellect
+10 Willpower
+10 Wisdom

Rejuvenate
Heals everyone for 5% of their health, and buffs their attacks and defenses(both types) by 25% along with a 50% chance to remove debuffs.
Life Beam
Spends all remaining MP and HP, dealing 1 damage per point used. Destroys the doll afterwords(Due to hp loss, of course).
DreadFire
Starts the doll on fire, creating 200% damage output but burns the doll for 10% of its health each turn.

Dreadnought of the Experimental Citadel
A doll made from magically wrought steel, the Dreadnought is experimental and unstable. May explode, backfiring on user. Has many weapons.
Attacks are physical based.
+25 defense
+25 strength
+25 Constitution
+5 to other stats

Napalm Bomb
Slings a napalm bomb at enemies, with 10% of backfiring at puppeteer. Napalm deals 100% magical fire damage, and burns the enemy for 10% magical fire damage each turn for 10 turns afterword.
Cannon Fire
Fires a large shell at enemies, with 10% of backfiring at puppeteer. Deals 200% physical damage.
Flail Shot
Shoots 3 large flails at an enemy, each with a 25% to miss. Each deals 100% physical damage.
Self-Destruct
Fling self at enemy, and blows up for 500% physical damage and 300% magical damage.

Other Spells (that took awhile)

Ordinary attack is magic.
Anatomy practice: Heals an ally for 25% of their health.
Defense: Unveils puppet shell, lasts for 5 turns and defends target for 50% of damage, however also lowers their damage by 25%.
The Puppet King: Only if under 10% of health, the user summons all three dolls for their respective end-of-life attacks, along with a 25% heal. Heavily debuffs strength and willpower afterword(like, -75% damage each, and goes back 5% each turn).
Meditate: Restores 25% of MP, and increases dexterity by 500%
Fire Master: Shoots a hail of magical fire at an enemy for 150% magical damage.
Maelstrom: Creates a whirlpool of water from moisture in the air to fling at the enemy for 150% magical damage.
Quartz Spear: Throws a spear of quartz at the enemy for 150% physical damage.
Tempest: Creates a powerful miniature storm to fling at the enemy for 150% magical damage.

There we go.

Flag Post

Heroic Name: Exelion, the Iron Wall

Class: Knight

Stats:

Strenght: 40
Defense: 60
Constitution: 30
Willpower: 20
Speed: 10
Wisdom: 20

Skills

• Iron Guard: Increase drastically both physical and magical defense and redirect all attacks to the user for one turn. User is unable to attack when casted
  • Phallanx Stance: Get on a defensive stance, increasing physical defense and giving a chance to retiliate if attacked. Unable to attack
  • Healing guard: Don’t attack this turn. Any/part of the damage taken is turned to HP.
  • Protection: Temporaly increase both physical and magical protection of an ally
  • Extreme defense: When Exelion recieves certain amount of damage, its defense permanently increases. (Passive, if possible)
  • Regeneration stance: Get on a defense stance, making it unable to attack. Start regenerating HP
  • Shield bash: Deal damage according to actual defense.
  • Pierce: Next attack ignores armor
  • Reflection Shield: Don’t attack. Redirect all attacks to Exelion for one turn. Redirect part of the damage taken to attacker
  • Absorption Lance: While activated, attacks have chance of gaining bonus damage equal to damage recieved (or part of it).
  • Ricochet: Charge and make several quick attacks
  • Ultimate Defense: Increase the physical and magical defense for all allies, while reducing Exelion’s

Attack: Physical

Flag Post

..I suddenly realise that I’m going to need to put in a huge amount of effort to make this game work. Hmm.

arken, if I didn’t allow Minn’s overpowered character, I’m not going to allow your overpowered character either. Come on.

I’ll work on the ability effects of other characters at some point today, and also set the deadline for joining this game on Sunday 7th, 08:00 GMT, because there’s going to be an insane number of people otherwise.

Flag Post
Originally posted by arkenarken:

also your player seems WAY OP besides, fully healing the ENTIRE party’s mp and hp? That must cost ALOT of cool down+mp.

[Sorry for taking so long to respond kirb

I am expecting my spells to need a lot of mana, but you see my character has a total of 6500 mana, so spells costing a few hundred or even a thousand mana isn’t gonna worry me to much. As for the cooldown, my magic attack stat is 650, so my basic magic attack should be able to help me do some damage while my spells are on cooldown.]

[Edit:] [Ninja’d by BCLEGENDS.]

[2nd Edit:]

arken, if I didn’t allow Minn’s overpowered character, I’m not going to allow your overpowered character either. Come on.

[Quote from BCLEGENDS:]

Design twelve for your character, detailing their effects based on the secondary stats (HP, physical damage, magical defense, etc.) affected; I’ll decide their MP cost and cooldown period after that, and nerf or buff if appropriate. Otherwise, go nuts.

[That was quoted from the first page under the skills section of the character sheet, I was expecting that you would nerf/buff where needed, and you did say “go nuts”. So I figured you would alter it to make it fair. Also…]

[Quote from BCLEGENDS:]

No limits on the amount signed; we’re going to need as many as we can get…

That was quoted from the first page at the bottom of the “Heroes Signed” post. This makes the enemy sound like it is going to be extremely strong, and because of this I saw the enemy as some kind of massive humanoid around about 20-30 stories tall and based on the stat system and that you are making it a final boss for lots of people to fight, probably having something around about 50,000-200,000 health or some other equally tough enemy that we where going to be facing. And so made my character appropriately, knowing that you would buff/nerf my character if needed.

[3rd Edit:]

[Multiple alterations to my character:]

1. Intense mana drain now only stuns for 2 turns.

2. Enhanced grand rejuvenation now only restores 50% of the party’s health and mana.

3. Mass temporal acceleration now only gives a 50 stat boost to speed, agility and dexterity, and it doesn’t get doubled anymore.

4. Dragon stat levels set to half the caster’s intelligence.

5. Stats added to dragon attacks.

If there is anything you want me to change that I haven’t, just let me know.

Flag Post

Name: mans, the untouchable

Assassin:

AGI:185

Skills:
1 -12. 0 mana cost, does n times my AGI as damage, where N is decided by you , 12CD
2-12. Splash
Attack: See skill 1 -12

Flag Post

arken… your fixes aren’t appropriate, and the character is still broken. IMD is still effectively a full heal for you at the expense of the target; EHT is still almost guaranteed to make its target incapable of defending itself for the duration of the fight; MTA still grants buffs way above those that everyone else has; and Summon Dragons is still summoning five relatively quite powerful monsters. Sure, I could allow your character, nerfing abilities as appropriate; in your case and that of Minn’s first character, though, the very idea behind your characters seems to be that they’re meant to have excessively powerful abilities, to the point that nerfing them would likely change the entire idea behind them. And to be frank, I’m not comfortable with something being made that requires that much editing. Please make a character with less broken abilities in the first place, or else don’t make the character at all.
As for you, Mans, the problem is that your character is too focused. I’m fairly certain Mans “The Untouchable” will be nearly unusable in his current state, as he’ll likely end up being killed in the first or second turn, assuming a roughly 25% dodge rate after item bonuses, and then not be resurrected because his only ability takes twelve turns to recharge and deals relatively low damage. Just saying.

Flag Post

Heroic Name: Tritetrus Dimono the Thief Extraordinaire

Class: Thief

Stats

Strength (STR): 10
Defense (DEF): 20
Constitution (CON): 20
Intellect (INT): 5
Willpower (WIL): 20
Wisdom (WIS): 30
Speed (SPE): 60
Agility (AGI): 55
Dexterity (DEX): 5

Basic Attack deals physical damage.

Skills

Steal Momentum: Passive. Any skill that hits self will have its CD multiplied by 1.5 for this time. The latest used Active skill of self will have its current CD amount halved as well (temporarily).

Steal Hearts: Passive. Opponent loses 5% MP for each 10% loss of HP of self. Distribute MP lost in this way among all allies. Any ally with full MP will restore HP instead. (Self harming passive skills are okay right?)

Steal Weapon: Target ally or enemy loses 1 STR for each successful critical hit by self, allies or enemies during this turn. Increase STR of self by 0.5 for each point of STR lost in this way. Lasts for 2 turns. Max STR lost in this way is 15 (tough luck with that many crits should balance the cost).

Steal Armor: Target ally or enemy loses 1 DEF for each successful critical hit by self, allies or enemies during this turn. Increase DEF of self by 0.5 for each point of STR lost in this way. Lasts for 2 turns. Max DEF lost in this way is 15 (ditto).

Steal Thunder: Target cannot critically hit anything without being critically hit by something. Lasts for several turns until the target does get hit, when the MP cost gets deducted. Cannot be stacked.

Steal Mana: Opponent has his Max MP (not current MP) reduced by 10% for 5 turns. Restore 50% of self MP. (Give this is a slightly larger CD to balance if seems OP)

Steal Blood: Place a marker on the opponent’s current HP. Every time his HP moves above or below this marker, restore 10% HP of self. MP cost is deducted every time self is healed in this way (casting the skill costs an initial MP, and then the marker remains in place until it is used). The marker can be relocated by casting the spell again.

Steal Focus: For a full turn following this move, the first healing spell of any ally or opponent that does not target self will have 50% of the healing effect transferred to self instead. Any spell that targets self will have normal effect.

Steal Identity: The target will have any buff (with the latest getting priority) transferred to self. The buff will return to its original owner after 4 turns if it still exists. The buff can wear off while stolen.

Steal Tactics: Use the latest skill used by the target that dealt physical damage. MP cost, nature and CD decided by the skill stolen. This skill cannot ‘store’ a skill. If the copied skill depended on the target’s stats, it uses self stats instead.

Steal Heat: Target ally has all the CD of its latest used skill transferred to this skill.

Steal the Show: Pick up to two targets excluding self. All targets will have all their skills, even those that target themselves, target self. Lasts up to a total of 3 skills used in this way. If the damage dealt by this skill can kill self, it breaks off, costing an additional amount of base MP cost.

Flag Post

Name: Beast
Class: Barbarian
Stats:
Strength (STR): 185
Defense (DEF): 5
Constitution (CON):5
Intellect (INT):5
Willpower (WIL): 5
Wisdom (WIS): 5
Speed (SPE): 5
Agility (AGI): 5
Skills:
Basic Attack: Deals basic physical damage
Controlled Strike: Doubles accuracy but halves strength
Reckless Strike: Doubles strength but halves accuracy
Berserker Rage: Increases damage by 50%
Death’s Preparation: Triples power of next strike
Revenge: Deal double the enemies next attack
Annihilate: Instantly kill the enemy, missing 90% of the time
Vampire Strike: Deal basic damage, healing yourself for half the damage caused
Ignore Armor: Decrease enemy defense by 10
Quick Strike: Deal basic damage, halving the time needed until your next turn
Death Wish: Quadruple strength when health is below 10%
Terrifying Roar: Decrease enemy strength and speed by 5
Blood Oath: Halve the health of all battle participants

Flag Post

then not be resurrected because his only ability takes twelve turns to recharge and deals relatively low damage.

No, that’s his abilities 1 through 12. They’re all the same, so he can use them all in a row, and by the time he uses the last the first one is off cooldown again. And his AGI is his highest stat. Very high as stats go.

Heroic Name: Kegan, Champion of the Deathsong
Class: Monk
Stats:
Strength (STR): 5 + 10
Defense (DEF): 5 + 20
Constitution (CON): 5 + 50
Intellect (INT): 5 + 20
Willpower (WIL): 5 + 20
Wisdom (WIS): 5 + 35
Speed (SPE): 5 + 25
Agility (AGI): 5
Skills:
Decay: Deals 220% magical damage to up to three enemies. Out of that, 160% is simple damage. 60% of that is HP removal, reducing the enemies’ maximum HP by that much as well for 8 turns and increasing the Champion’s. When the effect times out, current HP moves along maximum HP, reducing the Champion’s HP back to unboosted levels and increasing the enemies’ HP back to unnerfed levels – in the long run, dealing just 160% magical damage.

Remove Death: Restores target unit to proper life, healing it for 80% magical damage.

Reanimate: Turns target dead unit undead. It recovers up to 50% of its HP, retains half of the MP it had when it died, goes under the Deathsong’s control, loses 5% of its maximum HP each turn and takes healing as damage. The Champion has to pay 1% of his HP for every 2% HP granted to the Reanimated.

Minions: Every 2 turns, generates a randomly named Zombie. Zombies have 30% of the Champion’s stats and only a physical basic attack.

Crown: Turns target unit under Deathsong’s control into the new Champion of the Deathsong, taking on its name. If it was a Zombie, it gains the statset described above. If it wasn’t, stats don’t change. Can be cast while the current Champion is dead.

Sing: Deals 60% magical damage to all units that don’t join in. All units can join in as their turn action if they can take one. If they do, they also deal 60% magical damage based on their own stats.

Deathlust: Target unit below 40% HP. If yes, strength and speed of the Champion of the Deathsong and all Zombies increase by 30% while that unit lives and is below 40% HP. If it dies, the aforementioned bufftakers are healed for 6% of that unit’s maximum HP.

Defiance: All allied units each gain a shield for 3 turns that is deducted instead of HP when they would take magical damage. The shield value number thingy is 200% of Deathsong’s magic damage.

Shallow Grave: For 2 turns, target unit lives even if it’s at or below 0 HP. Its HP is set to 1 at the end of every turn if it is below that value.

Soul Rip: Deals a set amount of magic damage to every unit – like 50. Something around 20% of magic damage – a low amount, and fixed at that value. This leaves units at 1 HP if they can’t pay the entire damage. Then target unit is either healed or damaged for all the damage dealt.

Skittering Swarm: For 3 turns, causes two dozen tomb rats to come over each turn. The rats bite random enemies, a single enemy can get up to four bites a turn. A bite deals 10% physical damage and reduces STR ad SPE by 1 for 3 turns. Each batch of rats only stays over for its own turn.

Plague: Reduces all enemies’ SPE by 9% and increases all damage they take by 5% for 3 turns. Each turn, if a Plagued unit took damage from a Deathsong source that turn, the Plague status doesn’t tick its duration down and the damage increase increases by 1 or 2 percent points (to 6/7%-7/9%-8/11% and so on).

Flag Post
Originally posted by Minnakht:

then not be resurrected because his only ability takes twelve turns to recharge and deals relatively low damage.

No, that’s his abilities 1 through 12. They’re all the same, so he can use them all in a row, and by the time he uses the last the first one is off cooldown again. And his AGI is his highest stat. Very high as stats go.

Yes. And he’s going to end up dying horribly within the first two turns, because he only has 500 HP. And then he won’t get resurrected, because he’ll just die again within the two turns after that. Also, AGI is not an offense stat. That is why STR exists.

Flag Post

Sooper Lame Heroic Name: Robin Hamster, Overlord of Magic

Class: Sorcerer

Stats:

Strength: 10
Defense: 10
Constitution: 30
Intellect: 75
Willpower: 35
Wisdom: 50
Speed: 5
Agility: 5
Dexterity: 5

Skills:

Basic attack deals 100% magical damage.

1.) Greater Drain (Active) Attack with 150% magical damage. Heals HP equal to dealt damage.

2.) Pressurised Fireball (Active) Throw a flask filled with compressed fire. In 3 turns, it explodes, dealing 300% magical damage. Has a chance of breaking, causing an instant explosion. Can hurt allies or self.

3.) The Final Strike (Passive) If HP goes below 0%, automatically send a huge fireball dealing 1000% magical damage, regardless of MP. Character dies afterwards.

4.) Arctic Wind (Active) Freezes almost everything, dealing 200% magical damage to the foe and 50% magical damage to allies and self. Nullifies Pressurized Fireball.

5.) Party Healing (Passive) Heals 5% of own HP/MP and 2.5% of all allies’ HP/MP every turn.

6.) Spike Rain (Active) Blackens the sky over the foe with a huge amount of spikes, dealing 200% physical damage.

7.) Power of Flight (Active) Lets the character enjoy flight for a turn, making the chance to dodge increase to 40%. Has no effect on magical attacks.

8.) Tremors of Annoyance (Passive) Every 3 turns, generates tremors which makes dodge chance increase by 5%, and decreases crit chance by 5% for everyone (including self and allies).

9.) Back to the Stone Age (Active) Makes stones from distant shores fly to the area and slice in the ground and through friend or foe. Has a 75% chance to hit the foe for 250% physical damage, or 25% chance to hit a random ally for the same damage.

10.) Animal Stampede (Active) Generates a sound which makes all animals in the radius go through the area. Deals 150% physical damage to everyone (foe, allies and self)

11.) Power of Randomness (Active) Increase or decrease any stat by 15 for 3 turns. (Whether a stat can or can’t go into negatives, BC, you should decide)

12.) Volcano Eruption (Active) Makes the ground crack up under the foe and spurt out a huge amount of magma, dealing 500% magical damage and dealing 50% magical damage for 5 turns. High MP cost.

Nerf/buff as you wish.

Flag Post

I bet the boss has 2mil hp

Flag Post

Minn has an OP combo with:

1) Lots of Decay to increase stats.
2) Minions every 2nd turn to generate a zombie.
3) Shallow Grave JIC doesn’t have Zombies.. Casting Crown when dead to return to life.
4) Go to 1.

michaelan is pretty weak except S12. It can reduce the length of the battle by about half and annoy allies greatly.

If we only got 20 players who all had Party Healing… we’d all recover 50% HP and MP per turn :p

Flag Post

…yeaaaah, so… I don’t think I’m actually going to be able to manage this game effectively anyway. Sorry for getting everyone’s hopes up, and do feel free to take the idea for your own game if you so wish.