[End Game] Hellion Precinct Mafia (locked)

132 posts

Flag Post

The air has been a rusty brown ever since the day they all passed, it was that awful day I decided to poke my head out and see Fallville for what it really was. Just the other day, when it began there were dark stones, like obsidian, twirling about in the air, in a circular motion as if a tornado were to develop. A dark brown twirled with it, the obsidian outlining it.

Dark purple sparks flew from the dancing mixture, an orange glow creeped out slowly then bursted out, the orange soon filled the area, soon to be crawling around the entire planet. Buildings were being melted like butter in a microwave, chunks of the earth’s cruts blowing up into the air revealing the mantle’s threatning lava.

In a crator of magma, a lone pillar of dirt stood with the mixture twirling a top. Multiple… abominations flooded out just like you couldn’t imagine. Some humonoids rocketing out into the air, flying about while others dove for land, muscled fiends jumping from the pillar to solid ground meters away.

The skies turned black and dust permanently stained the air, chunks of ground soaring about like bullets. Buildings reduced to ruble, corpses that could somewhat take the blast lined the streets, others we blown to bits, their intestines hanging on the trees. Some humans vanished into ashes, some become part of the dust. Me?

It’s miraculous I even survived this with very little bruises, though I wish I had ended up like the others, you wouldn’t believe the wonders that they did to this place…

Flag Post

Rules

(Based on Bluji’s Rule list)

1. You must vote with vote beside the username bolded, Example: Vote [insert username here]. Make sure it is clear in any way. Same for the unvoting: Unvote [Person I voted for before.]. You can only vote a new person if you unvote.

2. Once your death scene has been posted, you’re dead. Stop posting. The only thing you can type is a “bah” post. “Bah” posts may not contain ANY information relating to this game, DO NOT POST YOUR ROLE AFTER DEATH

3. Night actions are optional. Though using them will prove in your favor. If you know you will not be available during the night phase, you can PM me your action during the day phase.

4. Each day is 48 hours and each night is 24 hours. If the majority of players have not voted before the 48 hours are up, an additional 24 hours will be added until the criteria is met. The day hours can me lengthened or shortened if I see fit, though you will have plenty of time to know when it’ shortened or lengthend. There are no extentions to the night time, if you don’t send me a night action in the 24 hours I assume you are not using your night ability.

5. Editing or deleting posts is strictly forbidden. If you need to change or clarify something made in one of your previous posts, you must do so with another post—even if you have to double-post. This is known as an EBWOP.

6. No alts. If I find out you are using alts, you will lose my respect, as well as the ability to join any future games I make.

7. If there’s a tie in the votes, the player which got the most votes first will get lynched. To prove you read the rules thoroughly, you must start your sign with the letter ‘i’. The letter ‘i’ can be part of a word or seperate.

8. Treat this game as a commitment. Be considerate – don’t leave us hanging. If I consider your lurking or inactivity to disrupt game flow, you may be replaced, or if a replacement isn’t found, modkilled. You must let me know through PM if you are not going to have a computer available for the duration of multiple phases.

9. You must vote every second day phase in order to stay in the game. If you don’t vote on two consecutive day phases, you will be replaced, or if a replacement isn’t found, modkilled. As well, you must post at least once every day phase. This rule is to let me know you are still active and committed.

10. You get one no lynch, It does not matter when you use it though its most commonly used on day 1. While on mafia specific rules, if you are immune to anything, you shall not be told.

11. Presenting any kind of copies of private mod/host/player messages (pictures, word-to-word copies) is highly prohibited and will result in a ban.

12. Ragequitting in the thread with a dozen profanities is not allowed. If you want to quit, PM me a simple, clean, calm message telling so.

13. Using any loophole found from the rules is prohibited. Such loopholes must be reported to the mod.

Flag Post

Roles

Mmm, yes, roles. The sheet of avalible roles are hidden, yes.. though I can inform you there are 6 Townies, 3 Mafia members, and 1 Neutral member all being a demon. The role list will be revealed at the end of the game along with who is what role. Roles will not be revealed upon death, the only infomation you gain from killing somebody is if they were mafia, townie, or neutral.

Flag Post

Sign-ups

1.) Nauthes Confirmed
2.) thecartm Confirmed
3.) sebba Confirmed
4.) V0idGuard Confirmed
5.) Behemoth542 Confirmed
6.) GotterakaThing Confirmed
7.) undeadcupcake3 Confirmed
8.) Vixenated Confirmed
9.) T6salt Confirmed
10.) Walfordking Confirmed

Reserves

(This list is infinite.)

1.) AdeebNafees
2.) SilverEvil
3.) Jaskaran200
4.) Coolo2011
5.)

Flag Post

Sign.

Flag Post

I thought this was a good sign

Flag Post
Originally posted by thecartm:

Sign.

Please read the OP posts carefully

Flag Post

I’m not signing up (probably), unless you find yourself short on people.

Hellion? I’m assuming that’s like bullion, but more infernal than bovine.
(it’s also a word Dev likes, so I was kinda curious)

Flag Post

Hellion means something along the lines of Mischievous, tricky, obnoxious person. And dev Voldemort likes which word, Hellion or Bullion?

Flag Post

(eye) IDIOT, I was a. Sorry.

Flag Post

Sign

Flag Post

i sign.The i proves i read the rulesXD.

Flag Post
Originally posted by GotterakaThing:

Sign

Read the OP posts carefully

Added a new player records sheet under sign-ups.

Flag Post

I’ll sign.

Flag Post

I is Signing

Flag Post

Fine. I’ll sign.

Flag Post

S I G N
I I
G , G
N , , N

Flag Post

I’ll sign.

Flag Post

I will Sign

Flag Post

I Sign.

Flag Post

I don’t know if there’s any space left, but sign, if there is.

EDIT: Apparently missed it by seconds.

Flag Post

Sign

Flag Post
Originally posted by AdeebNafees:

I don’t know if there’s any space left, but sign, if there is.

EDIT: Apparently missed it by seconds.

Originally posted by SilverEvil:

Sign

Sorry, I can put you down as reserves if you wish.
To clarify, all roles are a demon of some sort.
Also, I won’t be able to start it right away, class in a few minutes.

Flag Post

Idiot you be, sign I reserve.

Flag Post

Reserve sign