[End Game] Hellion Precinct Mafia page 5 (locked)

132 posts

Flag Post

Unvote No Lynch
Vote Nauthes
I really don’t want a RND pick. He’s also suspicious.

Flag Post

Well, I’m going to go along with Thecartm this time. If he’s wrong then I’m going to vote Thecartm next. So Votes Nauthes because what Vixenated said.

Flag Post

Night 3

Diary Entry: March 5th 1962

at each other, one guardian puts his hands on another guardian, though his face was almost expressionless, you could tell he was full of sorrow. The guardian fell to his knees as made a noise, almost like a bird, he shriveled into a wrinkled mess before quickly decomposing. The townies, including I, are still trapped in this corner, none of us have any idea whats going on though the demons and guardians obviously do. The windows shattered in the distance as the sun lowered darkening the battlefield. We stare at the guardians as they back up closer to us trying to close the circle their bodies make around us, their numbers rotting away one by one. Though

“According to this entry, a guardian died and thats about it. This isn’t much, we need to look around closely..”

You may send in your night actions

Flag Post

O.K,I’ll look around closely…for mafia,that is.

Flag Post

Day 4

Diary Entry: March 6th 1962

the guardians took a stand, the demons flew at the guardians. A guardian’s skin turned to a charred black, piece by piece did it fall to the floor shattering as it made contact. The demons bursted out into a diabolical laughter as they watch the number of guardians plummet. One of the humanoid figure’s skin turned to a gray, it’s eyes turned a deep purple with smoke emitting from his eyes, we’ve seen this too many times, we know hes going to die and the killer needs to be stopped.. A demon drew his sword and kneeled in front of another demon in a defensive stance, making sure no harm is to be caused. Though nothing was thrown in that direction, it’s always better safe than sorry… I must admit, these demons are quite powerful, im not sure if the guardians can keep up. They better kill a demon soon, they have a good chance of selecting one to kill now. The sun rose earlier today and with that, I thought nothing of it… not very bright considering the circumstances, I looked at

“Alright, seems as if another guardian died, somebody was cursed and is near death, lord have it be demon.. and somebody was protected, but nothing hit him. We need to look for more clues… clues for what caused, this, mess..”

Votes

Thecartm: 3
Vixenated: 1

Flag Post

I am awake.

Flag Post

Hm… What about T6 salt? He may be trying to stay secretive… Withholding my vote though.

Flag Post

That’s true thecartm, but as promised, Vote Thecartm As he was wrong last time. I said If Thecartm was wrong I’d vote for him.

So prove to me you are townie Thecartm.

Flag Post

I think he may be trying too hard… Vote thecartm

Flag Post

Something doesn’t seem right about thecartm. Vote thecartm

Flag Post

There is no such thing as trying too hard.Vote vixenated

Flag Post

9 HOURS REMAIN

Flag Post

Night 4

Diary Entry: March 6th 1962

the demons which had a stare of despair. The demons stared into the sun as they hissed and gnarled at the ball of fire, a large solar flare erupted from the mass. The world grew brighter, hotter, the sun was getting larger and larger, turning more red as it went. At the point of steam rising from the concrete we knew we must stay in doors, we already felt impending doom take it’s toll. The guardians looked panicked and actually frightened for the first time. A snake like figure from the guardians side thrusted forward, jamming a ruby tipped spear into the jaw of a menace on the other side. Quite saddening actually, to see the life spill from a monster. Sure a demon out to kill died, just knowing that his essence is no more, despite of what he is, is not pleasant. It’s good to know that there’s less to worry about.

“Seems like a guardian finally got hold of a demon and murdered it, look around for more papers, I know this room is torn up from rummaging but we need all of the diary entries..”

You may send in your night actions now

Flag Post

Tld yu geis Thecartm ws mafya! If there is a reviver I would appreciate a revive.

Flag Post

Bah, good for a first run. For me. And all of u guyz. :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Stone667:

DO NOT POST AFTER DEATH.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Stone667:

Rules

(Based on Bluji’s Rule list)

2. Once your death scene has been posted, you’re dead. Stop posting. The only thing you can type is a “bah” post. “Bah” posts may not contain ANY information relating to this game,

Flag Post

Day 5

Diary Entry: March 7th 1962

After the night was done, we stayed in the corner of the room. Off in the distance a crashing sound boomed through the village. The sound wave shoved a guardian against a wall, pinning him. His body slid down the wooden wall as a deep red followed very closely behind his carcass. The demons laughed again leveling the playing field, It makes me nervous knowing the power that the demons possess. I’d rather be sent to hell then see the demons take over this village, after this village what’s next? New York? Tokyo? Or even bigger, Europe? Asia? I must stop this.. insane thinking, right now, I don’t even know what I am saying, it’s not me talking anymore, the the insanity that is swallowing me, the

“It abruptly ends there, seems as if a guardian had died and nothing else. We need to search for more pages, there aren’t many people left…”

You may send in your votes now

Votes

Vixenated: 2
Gotterakathing: 1

Flag Post

“Bah”

But vixenated is mafia,(s)he nightkilled me because I voted for her/him.You have left yourself open,vixenated.

And with that…

Hasta la Bye Bye!

Flag Post

You really think I’m that stupid? To NK the only person that voted for me? Besides, anyone believing a mafia will make it that easy is rather gullible.

Walford has been after thecartm since the beginning, so I’m assuming T6 and Gotter are it. Voting GotterakaThing

Flag Post
Originally posted by vixenated:

You really think I’m that stupid? To NK the only person that voted for me? Besides, anyone believing a mafia will make it that easy is rather gullible.

Walford has been after thecartm since the beginning, so I’m assuming T6 and Gotter are it. Voting GotterakaThing

Sebba was townie Vixenated, Not mafia. I’m going to Vote Vixenated because she has voted for me in the past and I’m going to believe Sebba.

Flag Post

I know he is. I’m saying if I were mafia, I wouldn’t NK the only person that voted for me. But go ahead and lynch me, mafia won this one already.

Flag Post

vote Vixen based and sebba and walford’s posts.

Flag Post

24 Hours Remain

Flag Post

Night 5

Diary Entry: March 7th 1962

air seems to be pushing me down, crushing me. The air seems to swirl a black fume as atrocious laughs poured from the demon’s mouth, polluting the world shifting it from the luscious green to a coal black. A demon charged from one side of the room to the guardians, dagger like fingers thrusted upwards into a guardian’s jaw, piercing their chin upwards out of their scalp. Before the guardian fell to his knees, he bashed the demons head to the floor shattering his skull in one blow. The guardian fell as blood rushed down his face, the one remaining guardian staring in horror. I just, lied there, on my back, waiting for the end to come. The guardian refused to give up even though out numbered against powerful demons. The demon’s eyes glowed a dark red as their skulls turned to a chaotic purple, the ground shook with force. We both knew that this fight was over..

“Dammit, a guardian died, it’s now one to two. I hope to god that one guardian can stay safe over the night.”

End Game

Diary Entry: November 29th 2027

“Sire! We found the last note!”
“Let me see that..”

So here I am again, I found my old book once more.. it’s been 65 years since i’ve last seen you old friend, the one that kept my wits about. I can’t even sleep at night because of you, the nightmares have become too real.. I still awake with scars and scorched skin laying in my bed.. the soul eaters are still out to get me. If it weren’t for that elephant creature, im not sure where i’d be. I wish I wrote more, but at the same time, the memories would’eve taken a larger toll.

My brain feels as if it were to explode, but at least I still have you, diary. Dialen has betrayed all of mankind, once our beloved savior, turning his back to us. I don’t remember much of how the world was returned, every time I think about it, I feel a burning line streak across my brain, I swear it grows longer every time I think of the tortured memories. I forget more by the seconds, the life is being drained from me. All I can say is, guardians, I know you won’t read this, but where ever you are.. thank you..

Roles

Vixenated: Behmoth (Townie): Fear resides deep inside of you, a large fear of being served as food, your instincts will kick in and causing you to kill the person you voted the day prior to you dying.
Nauthes: Caym (Townie): Your wits are stronger than anybody’s brawn. You will automatically protect yourself the first time you die, whether its a lynch or a night kill, you will always be able to figure a way out of dying, can’t promise you much on your second try.
Walfordking: Stolas (Townie): You may revive any player once during the game, they may only use this ability on night 2 and every night after that. This ability will be taken away once 4 players remain (the 4 includes you)..
Undeadcupcake3: Andrephalus (Neutral): You Find out a role NAME, the mafia/townie is secret along with what the role’s ability is, ONLY the name is revealed. You may google the name and find out that way if you so wish.
Gotterakathing: Deber (Mafia): At night, he may infect one person every night to try to take them to the mafia side. Some roles are immune to being transfered to the mafia side. Maximum number that can be on the mafia side is 6 players
Behemoth542: Nergal (Townie): A demon born from a succubus and a human. A hard life was created for this demon only because of his demonic figure, though human at heart. Nergal has no special abilties..
T6salt: Dialen (Townie): You can protect a player once every night from being killed/debuffed/transferred or any other negative effect on a player. You many NOT use this ability on yourself and it must be used on a Townie, if it is not used on a townie then the affect will not take place. .
Thecartm: Ipes (Mafia): Ipes is The duke of hell, by giving his followers courage, he recieves some of the courage himself. As long as ALL mafia members are alive, Ipes cannot die by any means. In addition, he may curse any player at night, and the next night the cursed will die. Though you may only curse somebody if nobody is currently under your curse.
Sebba: Bathin (Townie): A duke with snake tails, your knowledge of herbs and gems won’t do much here. So far, you seem pretty useless in the battle with no special abilities.
V0idGuard: Deumos (Mafia): Every night, he may devour a soul from any demon in the land at night, killing them for all of eternity.

Winners

Since it came down to one mafia and one townie, it would be a stalemate at night and at day causing an infinite loop of nothingness. Since both players are still alive at the end I’m proud to announce the winners of Hellion Precinct Mafia as T6salt and Walfordking. To avoid spoilers, I didn’t make your names special. Good job to all!