Friends [Round Dos] page 4 (locked)

97 posts

Flag Post

Does the round end at the same time? Even through the changes.

Flag Post

Yea, sorry SS.

Flag Post

SS and TC
Moist and Coolo
awein and haych
benjie and rob
reacfna and daz

You’re all out. For having a score of 0.

Flag Post

Get the highest score

I am aware of the lag issues in this game. Hence why it’s so early in the tourney.

Flag Post

Maist and awein are like, out? We have a chance of winning?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

Yep. USE THIS!

Flag Post

Totally was not aiming to get same score as host, nope.

Flag Post

Flag Post

I’m gonna try again and get a better score.

Flag Post

Again, if you change the game for no goddamn reason, I will not be posting another score.

Flag Post

Not to burst your bubble, but Lou is still in the competition.

Flag Post

UPDATE well atleast i got the badge

Flag Post

This game is so hard..

Flag Post

UPDATE

Flag Post

Those tornadoes are the bane of my existence…EDIT:T6Salt,can you replace wiiplayer?I am not losing because my partner qualified and bailed out on me.That’s why I hate him,he never try’s after signing,and even though i scored better then him in kongregate survivor,everyone voted for me.By the way,everyone who voted for me is a real jerk.

Flag Post

No. WE don’t even have anyone to replace him with.

Flag Post

everyone voted for me.By the way,everyone who voted for me is a real jerk.

It was a game. Get over it.

Go to hell lou
Also, lou’s screenshot shows 12405 in game, but has score of 12400 in highscores, and since it was accepted, I think the lower score should be counted. Because 5 points can be totally a matter of life and death.

Flag Post

Improved!

Flag Post

Dragonice’s screenie of 8140

Rules:
5. All screenshots must have the today high scores open.

Flag Post

Also, lou’s screenshot shows 12405 in game, but has score of 12400 in highscores, and since it was accepted, I think the lower score should be counted. Because 5 points can be totally a matter of life and death.

The reason the score is different in the game to the highscores is because the game does the death animation, while that is going on the games score carries on going.

Flag Post
Originally posted by T6salt:

The reason the score is different in the game to the highscores is because the game does the death animation, while that is going on the games score carries on going.

Pretty sure dice aren’t worth 5 points each, but more, so not sure such a score would happen.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:
Originally posted by T6salt:

Pretty sure dice aren’t worth 5 points each, but more, so not sure such a score would happen.

I thought they were ten or something..