Darkness Rising EP1 (OOC + Entry) page 2 (locked)

31 posts

Flag Post

ir: you will begin at the tower, on the bottom visible lights.

Flag Post

I may do a 2nd game without rights… if not a 3rd. People have been entering a government game, and one of my goals is to provide a mid-level gov sim… so, will this affect your decision to play this game?

Don’t worry, a 2nd successful game actually encourages me to proceed.

Flag Post
Originally posted by developous:

I may do a 2nd game without rights… if not a 3rd. People have been entering a government game, and one of my goals is to provide a mid-level gov sim… so, will this affect your decision to play this game?

Don’t worry, a 2nd successful game actually encourages me to proceed.

This game is way too fun for me to quit!

Flag Post

Just doing another. Often, people only commit to one game I make. But I try to manage multiples. Please don’t be fooled, it doesn’t mean I am abandoning.

Yes, I know the risks as well, but that’s the thing. I must beat the people on that gov game to making my ‘advanced’ mechanics.

If bad comes to worse, I’ll just be unable to do games for about a week here.

Flag Post

All I’m going to say on the matter of other games, is that you should make sure you can run two at ome time before making them. To me, this requires getting permission to do so as well. I will not leave this game over it, but I’m not going to join if it isn’t approved. Keep arguments to the Gen. Thread, please.

Flag Post

Terminated due to stark annoyance at my rpgs… that should be a clue how bad I am even for my own standards.