Darkness Rising EP1 (Game, open) page 5 (locked)

128 posts

Flag Post

I have to go out and get some fresh air,sorry.

Flag Post

(me2…)

Chrono-Event #1 – The third chronostone

Cora and Ragnerok were visited by themselves of all things.

RP this information:

(1) It’s obvious that you need to find the third chronostone, and soon. Looks like they leaped from about 6 days from now.
(2) They were warned of a deadly ambush thats about to happen to the dragon and his elites. This ambush must fail at any cost.
(3) You both were informed that you would learn oversouling soon if you swear loyalty to the dragon. Quite the move.

Flag Post

Ragnerok
Present: “Of all things…”
Future: “Shut up and listen! The third stone! Get it! You must-”
A solider popped up from behind future me, but future me shot some deadly magic at it. “There will be an ambush soon-” The future me starts to become transparent. “This will never happen since I was here. You will never less get stronger because of the dragon. Turns out that the evil dark skin look is deceiving. Let me help you.” He grabs some sort of tube from the bag and throws it in a building. Momentarily afterwards the place makes crazy creaking sounds and something blows up. He becomes more transparent. “Ugh… I can’t do much more. I will have to return soon.”
Present: “What?”
Future: “Don’t be stupid! Go now and disable the cameras!” The future me then is cloaked in a blue substance and dissipates back to it’s time. The world might have split just then, leaving the 2 in separate realities.

Flag Post

Cora

Present:“Well THAT’S a surprise.”
Future:“THERE’S NO TIME!O.K,first of all,you must find the next chronostone or-Wait no time!”
Present:“Huh?”
A soldier then attacked both of the future uses,but they countered.
Future:“SHOOSH!There is an ambush coming soon!You must stop it!”He then started to fade…“Oh,and before I go,remember too swear loyalty to the dragon,he will teach you to suck souls into your attacks.Bye!”He then disappeared completely.
Present:“Well,might as well do what they said.I shall inform the dragon of what happened the instant I see him.”

Flag Post

Ragnerok
“Well, I think I know what must be done. Let’s go and blow this place. Let’s go find some sort of map and get to the security room.” I then look at an overview plate on the wall. Security is it’s own separate building in the courtyard.

Flag Post

Cora
As we were heading there,I thought (Wait,if they disappeared because they stopped us from going back in time in the future,what if someone got enough chronostones to travel back a whole millenia?They could accidentally kill our ancestors!Squashing a bug might lead to the extinction of a species!(King of exaggerating there)).I then thought that the chronostones must either be destroyed or kept in safe hands.Destroying would be better.

Well,unless it gets in the way of the story a bit too much.

Flag Post

Ragnerok
(I actually agree. However, we assured we find the next stone and immortality up to that point pending the situation. Either that or alternate realities.)
CORA! Let’s head to security.”

Flag Post

Cora
YES SIR!”

Flag Post

(A bit of storylining and badassery mixed up here)
Ragnerok
For some reason, the security hut didn’t have cameras, but it did have some guards. 2 guard the entrance and 3 more for each other side. "Any ideas? We can’t just take them head on- They’re probably trained.

Flag Post

Cora
“Maybe if we had a cloaking device…But how are gonna get two of those?”

Flag Post

Ragnerok
“Well, cloaking wouldn’t actually help once we get in. We’d be trapped. But if we had some explosives, we could shrapnel them.”

Flag Post

Cora
“So,err,just exactly HOW would we be trapped?”

Flag Post

Ragnerok
“If we got in, the guards would either hear our take downs or notice the security is disabled. We need to strategically kill them.”

Flag Post

Note: You left yourselves a note exactly how to succeed, along with the number for the next winning lotto ticket. 6 million crescents. Enough for a upper-mid grade house with a full security system – OWNED.

Iterations from this event: dang, your good – 42 sessions.

Flag Post

Shagar

They had finally secured a perimeter here, and were overcoming the officials in this location. But something seemed awfully amiss.
As Shagar thought about this situation, he remembered a past event. Apparently, he had visited himself 80 years ago. So… the question was who would first get those 3 chronostones in his division…

Flag Post

Ragnerok
“Hm, it seems we have a note with a container. Let’s throw it at them.” Throws Bottle
Enemies
“AAAAAGGGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGGHGHHhg MY FACE IS BURNING SOMEONE HELP ME!!!” “HOLY SHART HE JUST EXPLODED!” “Did you hear that? Well, I’m not interested. Returning to post.”
Ragnerok
:D “WE DID IT YAY! Well, I think you deserve the lottery ticket. Here.” I hand Cora the lottery ticket. “You ready to go on?”

Flag Post

Iraca

Ah, the feeling of the skies, the air.

Freedom.

She loved being free as a bird, not having to worry about people getting in her way most of the time, the feeling of flying through the skies on cold evenings, the enjoyment of fighting and defeating enemies.

She generally avoided people she didn’t know; she was taken captive earlier by getting too close to people she didn’t know. Perhaps she was too paranoid, but it worked well for he thus far, as long as something incredibly unlucky on her part happened, or someone got very lucky against her, she would be free to do as she wished, most of the time.

Either way, she had a sort of grin on her face as she soared through the air during the evening, looking down at the ground occasionally to watch the lights darting back and forth.

Flag Post

Iraca

You noticed a major battle happening at the warehouse district, but you were not obligated to venture there in the first place, needless to say. It was, otherwise, a rather typical day with the eastern and central forces conflicting with each other, obviously with it escalating lately.

New Power: Ice Breath (12%) – explanatory.

Shagar

The battles were running rather smoothly… needless to say. But little did Shagar realize what was to be.. (Shagar tactics, +3% now)

Flag Post

Cora

“Thanks,and yes,I am ready.”

Flag Post

(see ooc)

Shagar

It was still going rather typically. But they were making virtually no headway. It was all up to Cora and his partner.

Flag Post

Iraca

She would curl around in midair to watch the battle, primarily because she had little better to do that day, and she might as well remained entertained by watching the fight.

Flag Post

Ragnerok
Before headed into the shack, I grab one of the guard’s weapons (laser rifle). As I sneak in, I am greeted by an array of computer works and 2 sleeping technicians. “Cora, I got the left one, you get the right.” For my guard, I fire a shadow beam into his head effectively killing him.

Flag Post

Cora

I nod,and use eye laser on the other guard.

Flag Post

And then time as we know it ended,because Cora’s eye laser was much more powerful then anyone thought.

I want to keep playing this game.

Flag Post

Ragnerok
“Okay, we are free to hack this computer. Good luck.” I then jump into the corner.