You'll all have to help me learn the forum games on this forum (locked)

2 posts

Flag Post

I’m from a game called ROBLOX, and their forum games forum looks much different. I may need a little help. :P

Flag Post

Firstly, welcome to the Forum Games Forum (FGF)! We are a fun loving community, and we are always on the lookout for new members :D

Secondly, in order to get a good idea of what we do here, I suggest reading the FGF Q/A thread [Some information here might be obsolete] and more importantly, the first few posts of The Master FGF Thread. By reading these threads, and keeping the overall Kong rules in mind, you have fun and steer out of trouble when it comes your way.

Thirdly, don’t forget the Forum Games Forum Guidelines. These rules are pretty much unique to our forum, and it is for everyone’s interest to follow them whenever making or participating in a FG.

Finally, if you need any other form of help, you can always PM me with questions or PM specific FG makers with any complains/input.

EDIT: And yeah, we have quite rigid rules on FGs here, and unlike in the ROBLOX forums, we don’t allow Above Poster games like Rate the above person’s avatar etc.