Condemn me for all I care. (locked)

11 posts

Flag Post

Yes, this is a provocation, but not a harassment post.
Likely you will see this post as spam/trolling.

The reason is as clear as the nose on your face. One closed JUST because of the law. Period. And Don’t tell me how abusive my actions are in the first place, cuz that’s never the intent.

So, is this another kangaroo court, getting me punished again? Or will you realize just how important intents are in the first place?

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/36-forum-games/topics/334713-darkness-rising-ep1-game-open?page=5
AN RPG. It IS popular.

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/36-forum-games/topics/335230-empiria-govsim-may-post
An EMPIRE SIM.

Flag Post

Whats so bad about kangaroos?

Flag Post
Originally posted by sebba:

Whats so bad about kangaroos?

A “Kangaroo Court” is one where they would use ANY reason/excuse just to slam people down, and refuse to reason in the first place.

Flag Post

Well…If a law is strict,then it’s just too bad.Just don’t try messing with the rules and we might accept you.

Flag Post

Well…If a law is strict,then it’s just too bad.Just don’t try messing with the rules and we might accept you.

I cannot accept laws that go against my beliefs, even if it gets me banned. I would always do the right thing to do – at least in my mind. In this case, the 1 week law.

All I did was make another game, in spite of the laws. That’s it. But they refuse to accept that, only condemning it. Just because of their laws.

Flag Post

Kangaroos don’t hold courts what the bloody hell is wrong with you?

Flag Post

What is the point of that law,anyway?

Flag Post
Originally posted by GotterakaThing:

Kangaroos don’t hold courts what the bloody hell is wrong with you?

Exactly, that’s why it’s called a kangaroo court. It’s Abstract.

What is the point of that law, anyway?

Several things.
(1) They encourage people to think out their games. People could think them out anyhow, even without this law.
(2) Attention whores. I don’t mind attention whores, in fact, I would probably tend to ignore them.
(3) Some may see doing even a few games as spam. I DONT. One only has to look at the intent to see the difference.

Flag Post

Dev used to make a minimum of 1 game a day. It really spammed up the forums when put along with the games made by other people. Also, it is a good enforcer of quality over quantity. Usually, if you can only make one game a week and you can (unless given permission) only have one running you want to make sure that your games are higher quality.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MasterCheif987:

Dev used to make a minimum of 1 game a day. It really spammed up the forums when put along with the games made by other people. Also, it is a good enforcer of quality over quantity. Usually, if you can only make one game a week and you can (unless given permission) only have one running you want to make sure that your games are higher quality.

Quality and/or quantity doesn’t really matter to me that much in this case, though they are VERY important.
Your right, it caused too many closures, however. But ‘out of sight, out of mind’ is one of my tactics.

Flag Post

Knock it off.