Pick Their Poison 2 - Prison Madness (Pregame 2 - Emergency Reboot Protocol) (locked)

37 posts

Flag Post

Old Thread

Pregame 2 – Emergency Reboot Protocol

“I fucked up,” Palkia said to itself. “I fucked up real bad.” Turns out the prison it had just mindraped wasn’t the one RaceBandit was at.

Meanwhile, the fight at the prison RaceBandit was at … was still raging.

I don’t know, I wasn’t expecting a reboot!

At the beginning of your upkeep, “Broken Setup” gains “Cumulative Upkeep: Stab Torchic”.
1. Day actions such as Votes and Unvotes must be bolded. Example Given: Vote: roband
2. Do not talk about this game outside of this thread, a PM to the Mod, or a PM to anyone you have nightchat with.
3. Dead players cannot post in this thread unless their role PM says otherwise.
4. Night actions must be PM’d to me if you want to use them. I will allow you to pre-send them during the day phase, though.
5. To withhold an action is to intentionally not use it. If you’re going to withhold a night action, I’d like to know this.
6. If at least half of the players are voting for the same player, the day will end early. The day-ending vote is referred to as a Hammer, whether the voter knows this or not.
7. If you aren’t a part of this game, please do not post in this thread except to sign up as a reserve.
8. Do not edit or delete your posts. If you need to change or clarify something from a previous post, use an EBWOP (Edit By Way of [Multi-]Post). I will not punish multiposts.
9. If I catch you using an alt to sign multiple accounts up to this game, you will be kicked out and permanently banned from my games. If the game is already running, exiles and/or replacements will happen.
10. If the votals are tied, the first relevant vote will break the tie.
11. If you’re playing, you’re expected to post. I reserve the right to exile or replace lurkers. If you need to be replaced, let me know. If you think another player is being inactive, you may request that I prod them, whether it’s public or private. A modprod will consist of a PM’d reminder that the target player is in this game, as well as a link so no time is wasted in getting back to the thread.
12. You can expect days to last up to 168 IRL hours (7 IRL days) and nights to last up to 72 IRL hours (3 IRL days). I reserve the right to shorten these phases as players’ avatars start dying.
13. Do not post any PM from me (THAT MEANS NO SCREENSHOTS!) or quote verbatim from it. If you must mention it, paraphrase.
14. Modkills may be referred to as exiles, and can be applied to dead players if I consider it necessary. If you are exiled, your win condition is null and void… simply put, you lose. Repeat offenses can and will result in bans from my future games.

Possible Roles
Whatever the merph you submit! There will be 9 Townies, 4 Scumbuddies, and 2 Indies/Neutrals/Whatevers. I’ll try to get one role from each player in like I did last time. If you want to submit the same role list as before, go for it, although I’m not sure it would be recommended at this point.

Town’s win condition: Eliminate the Mafia and any Anti-Town Indies.
Mafia’s win condition: Eliminate the Town and any Anti-Mafia Indies.
Indie’s win condition: Varies from role to role.

Flag Post

Players
Bolded messages in your sign-ups will be posted to the right of your name, in parentheses.
1. chocdreaming (I won’t be inactive)
2. Stone667 (Heads up guise, I is an mafia)
3. Behemoth542 (WORMSIGN)
4. sebba (’Dat Good Enough?)
5. myhome16 (|\/|A|=1A 3|=71.- 319a|\||)A)
6. Jaskaran2000 (All scum will die)
7. Bluji (I’d like to thank our sponsors: Kongregate, ZandNet, and Off to See the Elephant Incorporation.) (RaceBandit Productions would either be Level 835 or ZandNet.)
8. AdeebNafees (I love these mafias even though I get NK’d N1.)
9. devourerer359 (There are two 9th players.) (Well, there were until I saw that notice.)
10. wiiwonder (I am the wiiwonder who says… NI!)
11. Dragonice (I am the weirdo that does not know anything!)
12. BCLEGENDS (Bitcheeeeeesssssssssssssss)
13. Sabin7 (The rumors of my retirement have been greatly exaggerated)

Replacements
Will be noted here. First come, first serve.

Log
Pregame 2 (Emergency Reboot Protocol): Current phase. If you want to submit the same role list as before, go for it, although I’m not sure it would be recommended at this point.

Flag Post

So what, we need to resubmit roles? Goody…

Giygas
Alignment: Indie
Win Condition: Be the last living player.
Active (You Cannot Grasp The True Form Of Giygas’ Attack): If Giygas chooses to activate this ability, every single living player, including Giygas itself, has a 50% chance of a random night action being used on them, with the results of any information-giving night actions, such as the Cop’s role check, being given to Giygas only. The night action used on a player can be any active night action belonging to any other role in the game, including roles belonging to deceased players, and the same night action will not necessarily be used on different players within the space of a single use of this ability.

413612 Meteors
Win Condition: Survive to the end of the game.
Passive (Meteor Shower): At the beginning of every phase, including day phases, randomly apply one of the following effects per player to all players that are not 413612 Meteors:
30% Miss: No effect.
30% Near-Miss: Roleblock for the current or next night phase, whichever is next in sequence.
30% Scrape: Voteblock for the current or next day phase, whichever is next in sequence.
10% Direct Hit: Immediately induces “Death by Meteoroid Strike”.
Passive (Finite Number): At the beginning of every phase, including day phases, randomly apply one of the following effects to 413612 Meteors:
75% Continuation: No effect.
20% Lull: All effects of Meteor Shower for this phase are cancelled.
5% Cease: 413612 Meteors is immediately eliminated from the game.

Magnetic Nexus
Alignment: Town
Win Condition: Town
Passive (Lightning Rod): All night actions enacted by any player, including NKs, are redirected towards the Magnetic Nexus.
Passive (Force Field): All night actions targeting the Magnetic Nexus, including NKs and abilities redirected towards the Magnetic Nexus through the effects of Lightning Rod, are redirected towards random other players instead. Abilities redirected away from the Magnetic Nexus in this manner are not redirected by the effects of Lightning Rod.

Flag Post

Bleeder: The name, but not role, of whoever NKs this person will be revealed.

Noxious Fume: Once per game, it has to the ability to cause all the targets of night abilities to be completely randomized. If it dies before using this ability, it will take effect on the next night phase.
Alignment: Mafia

Flag Post

DNA Investigator
Alignment: Townie
Active (Study): He may study any dead body whenever he wishes, upon studying, he will be given a list of players that have targeted that person since the game began, whether its the person who kill him, investigated him, protected him, etc.
Passive (Back up): When night killed, the killer of the Investigator will have a 25% chance to kill a mafia member despite who he targets. (Implying he has more than 1 night kill)
Passive (Profiles): The DNA Investigator is told ALL indie roles prior to day 1.

Shaman
Passive (Keen Sight): Before day 1, the shaman is told all who is a mafia member.
Active (Insanity): The shaman forces a player to talk with a handicap, the handicap is decided by shaman. Nobody is told said handicap, only the shaman and his target knows. The shaman can do this as often as he wants but he must use it at night and only 1 person may be affected by insanity at once. The shaman must remove the curse from another player in order to make another player insane.

Ghost
Win Condition: Be killed before Day 4 starts
Active (Ectoplasm): The ghost may whisper the host during the day, the ghost will remove somebody’s vote and replace it with another vote secretively, he may only do this once.
Passive (Undead): The ghost cannot be revived, protected, or anything else that prevents death directly.
Passive (Transparent): On day 4 and after, he is stripped from his powers and is there only to vote people out even though he has lost the game.
Passive (Invisibility): The Ghost is given a list of everybody who is capable of night killing somebody.

Flag Post

1. Vanilla Townie
Active: None
Passive: None

2. Cop
Active (Investigate): The cop is told the target’s alignment whether it be townie, mafia, or indie.
Passive: None

Flag Post

Changes:
1. Holographic Man received a new Active ability.
2. Amnesiac Subway Operator added to the list.

1. Killstealer
Active (Killsteal): Target a player. If that player is also targeted with a nightkill that night, you randomly gain one of the following abilities: Rolecop Investigation, Protect (can be used on self), Roleblock, 50% Nightkill.
Active (And What Happened Then): Complete the requirement mentioned in the Killsteal ability. Gain the access to a random one-shot ability (also mentioned). Considered and used similarly to a Gift, except it cannot be used on the same night. You may not use Killsteal and a one-shot ability on the same night.

2. Flavor Painter
Active (A Bucket of Purple Paint): Target a player. In all of the following day’s flavors, an item of that player OR the player him/herself is purple. Does not affect the game at any way other than making the flavors 100% funner.

3. Avenger
Passive (Code of Hammurabi): If you are targeted by any action, you use the same action on the person who targeted you. You will not find out who targeted you (so investigation reveals “The person who targeted you is an X.”).

4. Graverobber
Passive (The Dead Shall Not Rest): As long as you’re alive, the dead can perform vote-related actions during the day time. This includes voting, unvoting and changing votes. The dead may only vote for players who are still alive in the game and may not say anything else.

5. Holographic Man
Active (Shutdown): On any night of the game you choose, all actions targeting you will hit the next alive person in alphabetic order.
Passive (Passthrough): The first action targeting you each night will instead target the next alive person in alphabetic order. The others will still target you.

6. Amnesiac Subway Operator
Active (Subway Operating): Choose a target. This person will ride the subway, which is practically a bus (Busdriver) but with three people. The person you choose will be #1. You may target yourself, but your active choice may not be the same on consecutive nights.
Passive (Amnesia): The other two people will be randomly chosen. The passive can only target players who currently are not targeted. The passive can target yourself and any person targeted on the previous night by either the active and passive.
Passive (Budget Cuts): The subway shuts down when 6 players or fewer are alive. (= you become a Vanilla Townie)

Flag Post

Too lazy to make new roles right now. In order to avoid any disasters, how exactly are you planning to fix the problem with the first thread?

1. Glitch
Win Condition: Survive until the end of the game.
Passive (System Failure):
At the beginning of every day, one of the following passive effects is activated. While the result is PMed to the Glitch, the rest of the players are unaware of what the effect is. Effects may not happen more than once.
1. Instead of basing the lynch victim on majority vote, the lynch victim is randomized among all players with votes on them. Hammers may not happen, and the day will only end at the deadline.
2. A player’s first FoS counts as a second vote. If said player unFoS’s the player with his or her FoS vote, his or her FoS vote becomes removed and his or her next FoS will be a FoS vote. These votes will not be publicly shown and will not affect the hammer.
3. Half of the players, selected by RNG, become affected by a random post restriction.
4. If a player does not post on this day, his or her role alignment becomes publicly revealed at the end of the day.
5. The player who would have been the lynch victim instead gets granted a one-shot bulletproof passive for the rest of the game. The player with the least votes will be lynched instead.
6. One player, selected randomly, becomes silenced and may not post until the end of the day.
Passive (Mind Scramble):
At the beginning of every night, one of the following passive effects is activated. While the result is PMed to the Glitch, the rest of the players are unaware of what the effect is. Effects may not happen more than once.
1. All players will be assigned another player, selected through RNG. The same player may be assigned to more than one person. When a player is targetted by an ability, his or her assigned player is affected in his or her stead.
2. All night actions executed during this night are null and void, and night immediately ends.
3. Instead of resulting in their intended effects, night actions will post restrict the targetted player with a random post restriction.
4. Instead of affecting their intended target, night actions will land on a random player selected by RNG.
5. Night actions will add a vote to the target in addition to achieving their intended effect. These votes will not be publicly shown and will not affect the hammer.
6. All passives are disabled for the night, excluding this one.

2. Minister of Public Enlightenment and Propaganda
Win Condition: Mafia
Active (Mass Control):
At any time during the game, PM the host with a message of any length. This message will appear in the next Day Start flavor, Day End flavor, Night Start Flavor, or Night End flavor, whichever one is closer in time. It may appear in any form during the flavor (a poster, dialogue, revelation in the mind, etc.), but it will appear word-for-word in the flavor.
Active (Common Enemy):
During the night, select a player. All night actions during this night will have a 10% chance to land on this player. If no player is selected by the end of the night, night actions proceed as usual.
Passive (Coordination):
All votes cast on the Minister during the day have a 50% chance of being uncounted. The votes will still appear in the vote count, but they will not affect a hammer or the lynch decision at the deadline. In addition, all players that cast a vote on the Minister will be roleblocked for the next night.

3. Avenger
Active (Vengeance):
At the beginning of the game, the host will assign a mafia player to the Avenger. Both of these players will be unaware of the other, but all night actions of the Avenger will land on the target mafia player. During the night, the Avenger will proceed with the following actions in order, so long as the Avenger sends in confirmation to the host that he wishes to proceed.
1. Blackmail: During the next day, any votes that the target casts onto a Town member will be uncounted. It will be shown on the vote count, but it will not affect a hammer or the lynch decision at the deadline.
2. Intimidate: During the next day, the target will be post restricted with a random post restriction.
3. Silence: During the next day, the target may not post.
4. Torture: During the next day, the target will be post restricted with a random post restriction and will start with two publicly undisclosed votes. During the next night, the target may not use of any of his or her actions and all of his or her passives will be disabled.
5. Murder: NK’s the target.
Passive (Driving Goal):
If the target does not die because of the Avenger’s Murder, the Avenger will die on the next night, not counting the night directly after a lynch if that lynch killed the target. If the target dies because of the Avenger’s Murder, the Avenger will die on the night after the next night.

4. Capricious Jester
Win Condition: Fall victim to the lynch.
Action (Persuasion):
During the night, select a player. That player will cast his or her vote on you during the following day, but this won’t be publicly disclosed in the vote count or to the respective player. The vote that the player casts in-thread will be processed as usual and appear in the vote count, but it will not affect the hammer or the lynch decision at the deadline.
Passive (Capricious):
If lynched on an odd day, a random townie that voted the Capricious Jester will die. If lynched on an even day, a random mafia member will be publicly revealed as such.
Passive (Explosive):
If NKed, all players that targetted the Capricious Jester during the corresponding night will die, regardless of any protections.

Flag Post

Burning Man
Win Condition: Survival. At least 2 players killed.

Active: (Night) Fire: Target a player. That player’s role will be revealed and he will die the next time exactly one night action (Excluding Fire) is casted on him. It will be noted that the player is on fire. If that condition is not met, target player will die on the next night and a random player, excluding the Burning Man, will get on fire.
Passive: Burning: When he uses “Fire”, his role will be revealed to everyone.

Interdictor

Passive: Intercept Chance (25%?) to intercept any night actions. Cannot intercept redirected actions
Passive: Deflect Chance (15-20%?) to redirect a night action to a random target. Intercepted actions can be redirected
Passive: Overcharge When Interdictor dies, everyone will be roleblocked for a night.

Chain
Win condition: Survival of Chain and the linked players.
Active: Life link Chain links itself with another player. Chain will get to know the role of the linked player and viceversa. There is no limit of chain.
Passive: Life link If Chain dies, all linked players die too. If a linked player dies, Chain dies, thus the other linked players die too

EDIT: Bolt
Win condition: Mafia
Active: Quick kill: Perform a NK that will take effect at the moment. Chance of failure and roleblock himself for a turn
Passive: Quick Chance to be able to perform two Night Actions. Smaller chance of three

EDIT2: Torturer
Active: (Night) Torture: Torturer will get target player role. That player will be post role blocked, post restriction, a combination of previous both, or NK
Passive: Body hide: Whenever a Mafia player NK’s someone, it will not be known the identity of the dead player nor its role.

[Specified which actions are NA]

Flag Post
Originally posted by devourer359:

In order to avoid any disasters, how exactly are you planning to fix the problem with the first thread?

I’m not going to be specific about what roles are in the game this time.

Flag Post

added 2 more roles!
1: P.I.
alignment: Indie
win condition: a random player other than the P.I. has an item, lets say a potted plant. The P.I. must investigate people, and if he investigates the person with the plant, he wins. If the plant owner is killed, a killer gets the plant. if lynched, a random lyncher gets the plant.
Active: may investigate an individual to discover his/her role. also takes plant if they have it, winning the game
passive: Any action taken against him has a 50% chance of failure. (since he holds no ties to either side, he isn’t very trusting. He may also discover if somebody tried an action against him, but not what. For example, if a doctor called Medic22 tries to protect him and fail, the P.I. will receive a message like : Medic22 was snooping around my room last night.)

2) Pickpocket:
alignment: mafia
active: pocket pick: take someones tools of trade, preventing them from using their role tonight. The pick pocket can at a later stage try and use the stolen object to use the ability associated with it, but with a risk of failure. Risk of failure is: Kill: 75%. Protect:50% Investigate:25%. Other roles: 40%
passive: slippery: if lynched, nked or dayked. he will disappear for 3 days, cannot vote and cannot be lynched/targeted but can use his ability. can only be used once, and won’t happen if he’s the last guy needed for a town win.

3) Mercenary.
Alignment: indie
win condition: the merc is given a random list of roles, say around 5. These guys must be dead and the merc alive for him to win. The game won’t end unless the merc is dead or his targets are.
ability: NK: merc kills someone
passive: informed: every 2 days, the merc gains the name of one of his targets.

4) Illusionist
alignment: town
win condition: town win condition
ability: Disappearing act: every phase, you may pick a target. They disappear the next phase, roleblocking/vote blocking them and preventing them from being targeted/lynched. Players are informed when someone disappears. Cannot target same person in a row.
Passive: if lynched, nked or dayked. he will disappear for 3 days, cannot vote and cannot be lynched/targeted but can use his ability. can only be used once, and won’t happen if he’s the last guy needed for a mafia win.

Note about disappearing: A person who disappears cannot be voted for a lynch, cannot vote or post in game, cannot use an ability and can’t have a ability used on them. Essentially they are removed from play for some turns. The only exception is if an illusionist/pick pocket is lynched or killed, they instead disappear for a few days, and can use their ability. Just note they will die if at any stage during their disappearance they are the last one alive that needs to die.

Flag Post

POST RESTRICTOR:
Win: TOWN
Alignment: TOWN
Ability(Active-Must use): Every night, the POST RESTRICTOR gives a restriction to his\her target. This can be in the form of a language requirement(Hungarian, Leet, Latin, etc.), or a grammar restriction(no punctuation, no caps, etc.).

MAFIA POST RESTRICTOR:
Win: BE ALIVE IN THE MAFIA AT ENDGAME WITH MAFIA WIN
Alignment: MAFIA
Ability(Active-Must use): Every night, the MAFIA POST RESTRICTOR gives a restriction to his/her target. This can be in the form of a language requirement(Hungarian, Leet, Latin, etc.), or a grammar restriction(no punctuation, no caps, etc.).

SENTIENT GREEN MUSHROOM PATCH:
Win: Survive until only 2 players left.
Ability(passive)(Hallucinogen): Any player attempting a night action on the SENTIENT GREEN MUSHROOM PATCH has a 50% chance of failing, an 25% chance of committing the night action on a random player (excluding the SENTIENT GREEN MUSHROOM PATCH and the person attempting to preform a night action on the SENTIENT GREEN MUSHROOM PATCH). 25% of the time, the action succeeds.
Ability(active)(night action)(Propagating Hallucinogen): Target player grows green mushrooms on their body. If this player gets lynched, the players who voted for him are given the post restriction Latin.
(Please use the SENTIENT GREEN MUSHROOM PATCH.)

(Tell me if I must change one.)

“|\/|A|=1A 3|=71.- 319a|\||)A”

Flag Post

Sign…

Super Serial Killer
Alignment:Indie
Win condition:Simply be the last alive.
Active (Double Kill):Can kill two people in one night.

Soul Stealing Mirror
Alignment:Mafia
Win condition:Same as most mafias.
Active (Soul Steal):Can steal someones soul.Then that person,instead of dying,becomes a zombie.Zombie is a whole other role together,but it’s basically a regular serial killer who can use a nightkill and must be the last one standing.

“’Dat Good Enough?”

I too am also too lazy.

Flag Post

1: Terrorist
Alignment : Mafia
Win Condition : All townies and indies dead.

Passive : If lynched , the explosives on his body will explode,killing one of the people that voted him.

Passive : All mafias will automatically discover his role at the beginning of the game.

Active : Can plant bombs in a target’s house. Bombs will detonate the next night,killing the person.(Basically nightkill that takes a turn but kills at the next turn)

2. Investigator
Alignment : Townie

Win Condition : All Indies and Mafias dead.

Active : Can investigate a person during the night to find out his/her role.

Passive : A protective vest protects the Investigator,which would block off a single lynch,a nightkill or a daykill.If it is a lynch,his identity as an Investigator is revealed to everybody.

Active : The Investigator can kill a person during the day.If it a Mafia,the target is killed.If it is a Townie,the Investigator will be killed/automatically lynched.The protective vest WILL NOT protect the Investigator if he kills a Townie.

Yes,I am lazy.Thank you for your comment.

Flag Post

New role suggestion from me, which will also be put into my first post here.

Magnetic Nexus
Passive (Lightning Rod): All night actions enacted by any player, including NKs, are redirected towards the Magnetic Nexus.
Passive (Force Field): All night actions targeting the Magnetic Nexus, including NKs and abilities redirected towards the Magnetic Nexus through the effects of Lightning Rod, are redirected towards random other players instead. Abilities redirected away from the Magnetic Nexus in this manner are not redirected by the effects of Lightning Rod.

Flag Post

Soo… practically RNGing all night actions every night (you included no limits), BC? ’Cause that is what Magnetic Nexus would do as far as I understand it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bluji:

Soo… practically RNGing all night actions every night (you included no limits), BC? ’Cause that is what Magnetic Nexus would do as far as I understand it.

Essentially, all night actions performed are randomly distributed across all players that are not the Magnetic Nexus.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BCLEGENDS:

Magnetic Nexus

Basically, Interdictor without Overcharge and a 100% chance of intercepting and redirecting

Flag Post
Originally posted by Behemoth542:
Originally posted by BCLEGENDS:

Magnetic Nexus

Basically, Interdictor without Overcharge and a 100% chance of intercepting and redirecting

Magnetic Nexus came first.

Flag Post

You’ve now made me go ahead and make even crazier roles.

1. Your Crush
Passive (Crush): Anyone who mentions Your Crush’s name or an abbreviation referring to his name will have a PR placed on him. This PR may be of any kind. This can affect multiple players.

Passive (Accidental entry): Anyone who NKs Your Crush will be permanently PR’d.

2. Madlib mafia
Passive (Madlib): At the beginning of every day, the mod must send a Madlib to this player, with at least 4 nouns, 4 adjectives (replaceable by adverbs), 4 verb slots and 1 conjunction. An equal number of words corresponding to these parts of speech will picked out in the early day flavor and replaced by those picked by this player. These words will continue to be replaced in every other mod flavor/vote count that day, at least on their first usage. The nouns might be proper nouns and the adjectives may be alignment names. If the player doesn’t reply in 24 hours after the Madlib is sent, the flavor and vote counts remain unchanged.

Passive (Mafia): Have all the characteristics of an ordinary mafia goon.

3. D6
Passive (Action Roll): At the beginning of every day, the host will use random.org to roll 100 D6’s, and send you the results in a PM. Your first post corresponds to the first roll, second post to the second roll etc. Basically, every time you post, the next number gets processed (doesn’t usually stack with the effects of previous roll). How do rolls affect your posts?

1 ~ Fatal failure. If three of these get processed in a row, you die at the end of the day. Doesn’t affect your posts.
2 ~ Major failure. All votes get invisibly redirected to you until another roll is processed. Doesn’t affect your posts.
3 ~ Minor failure. You must imitate a pre-set PR in this post.
4 ~ Minor success. You can skip the next 3 you come across. Doesn’t affect your posts.
5 ~ Major success. You can skip the next 2 you come across. Doesn’t affect your posts.
6 ~ Epic success. You can skip the next 1 you come across. The sheer epicness of the roll will force you to use a random preset word in every post made by you.

4. Very Naive Cop
Active (Investigate, sort of): Every night, you may target a player. That player will be sent a message “Someone calls you up at night. When you pick up the telephone, you hear someone asking you, sheepishly, if you are scum. Do you reply with Yes or No? Do you add any other comment beside yes or no?”. Whatever they say, yes or no, will appear as your “Scum or not?” result. Any role they mention in their comment, even if not in connection to them, will appear to you as a ‘bonus’ role reveal.

5. Lightning Rod Malfunctioning Reset Button
Active (Lightning Rod): On any night, you may decide to use your Lightning rod power. This will redirect ALL NAs to you for that night.

Passive (Reset Button): Should you get targeted by a night action, all roles are randomly redistributed among all the players.

Passive (Malfunctioning): Something in your role PM is false.
Win Condition: Retain this role till the end of the game.

6. Cookie man
Passive (Man): You can be targeted by NKs and other actions for ordinary results.

Active (Cookie): Every night, you can decide to turn into a cookie. If you are targeted by an NK during the night, you will be safe as the mafia won’t notice an ordinary cookie. Any other NA, however, will result in your death (you are too tasty to be skipped by a doc or cop on duty).

7. Letter Writer
Passive (Mafia): Have all the characteristics of a mafia goon.

Passive (Verbose): As long as you exist, all cops receive flavor in their Investigation Results and no directly confirmatory “X is scum” or “X is town”.

Active (Letter): At night, you can target a player, and send him a random, unnamed (or named as per your wish) letter with whatever content/items you want. Letters can be sent off to other players by those who receive them on following night phases or Burned. If someone investigates a player, they will automatically read all letters sent to them, or, if they investigate the player on the same night as you sent them the letter, they will hear that player read the letter out. Letters are strictly flavor, unless you can figure out a way to use them.

EDIT:

8. Cold Kidnapper
Passive (Mafia): Have all the characteristics of a mafia goon.

Passive (Cold): As long as you are alive, the mafia factional NK doesn’t exist. Because you are cold and distant enough to make your fellow scummies uncomfortable to discuss who they want to kill. Because you are so cold and distant, you don’t like to kill anyone or anything either.

Active (Kidnap): Every night, you may decide to kidnap a player. The kidnapped player will be revealed as ‘dead’ (without a role and alignment reveal), and for all intents and purposes, they will be dead EXCEPT they are actually alive, but stowed away in your hideout. Whenever you are killed, you will fail to guard those you kidnapped and they will all be declared as alive.

Active (Interrogate): Every night, you may decide to interrogate a player that you have kidnapped (instead of kidnapping that night). You will learn that player’s alignment and role name.

The possibilities… ARE ENDLESS with Cold Kidnapper :o

Flag Post

For me to consider Cold Kidnapper, I’ll need another player to submit a role that can hide the identity of a dead player. The Sceptile in SoC should’ve been able to do this because it ate the targeted player, but… I didn’t set that flag.

Flag Post
Originally posted by RaceBandit:

For me to consider Cold Kidnapper, I’ll need another role that can hide the identity of a dead player. The Sceptile in SoC should’ve been able to do this, but… I didn’t set that flag.

Added something to my role list

Flag Post

If I read all the usernames correctly, I’m still going to need roles from chocdreaming, efar, and platypuses27. If you don’t get roles in by … 4/30, 12:00 Noon, MST, I’ll drop you from the role list.

This gives you about 48.45 hours.

Flag Post

BEHEMOTH, SPECIFY THE PERCENTAGES:

EDIT: Bolt
Win condition: Mafia
Active: Quick kill: Perform a NK that will take effect at the moment. Chance of failure and roleblock himself for a turn
Passive: Quick Chance to be able to perform two Night Actions. Smaller chance of three

Flag Post

1. Townie
Win: be alive when there’s no mafia or indie players left
Active (vote): Can vote once perday

2. Mafioso
townie but mafia wise.