Defend your House! (RP) (Game) -- Day 1, Afternoon--

138 posts

Flag Post

Reserved for lock.

Everyone who dares to post before we place the posts detailing the game and groups will be ambushed by 1000 angry tax collectors in his/her sleep.

 
Flag Post

Hello, and welcome to Defend your House, an RP made by gammaflux and hamuka!

Here standeth the things you need to know about the game.

Random links about the game

Here’s the character sheet for all groups.

Here’s the sign-ups thread.

And here are all enemies that will be used in the game so you can train.

 
Flag Post

Supplies and Inventory

Group 1

25 Generic Supplies
24 Gold
1 Loot Bag (Worth 20 gold)


Group 2

25 Generic Supplies
20 Gold


Group 3

25 Generic Supplies
17 Gold
1 Loot Bag (Worth 20 gold)
1 Rusty Dagger (2-4 dmg +1% hit chance) (Worth 8 gold)

 
Flag Post

Intro, Day 1 (Morning)

After the rough day, and the killing of the tax collector, our heroes settled down and went to bed. They needed to be well rested for the conflict ahead. Unfortunately, no one really got any sleep. The thought of losing their life was not something to look forward to. Time passed though, and as the sun rose up, the group slowly started to get ready for the day, even though they didn’t get much sleep. Within a few minutes of getting up, a knock was heard at the door. Opening it, the group saw that there were 3 tax collectors. “This house was somehow missed for tax collection day. Give us your money you owe.” Upon hearing this, one of the group members started to stall them, talking about how the others would arrive with the money. The tax collectors were told to take a seat and they did. However, one of them saw the small closet door slightly ajar. He went up to it and opened it, and before anyone could stop him, a body plopped on the floor. “WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!?” He yelled in anger. Quickly all of the men rose up and unsheathed rusty daggers. “You will pay for your treason.” The party members ran in the opposite direction just in time to get their weapons, each of them taking a defensive stance to defend themselves against their attackers.

 
Flag Post

Group 1

Players
Dragonice: 22/22 Hp, 13/13 Mp
Оскар: 24/24 Hp, 11/11 Mp
Bill Floor: 21/21 Hp, 15/15 Mp
Philippe Beauregard: 16/18 Hp, 14/14 Mp
Kirb: 21/21 Hp, 15/15 Mp


Group 2
Players
Xenocideophile: 20/20 Hp, 13/13 Mp
Gwendolyn: 15/15 Hp, 18/18 Mp
Leaf: 19/19 Hp, 12/12 Mp
Chet Cline: 18/20 Hp, 13/18 Mp
Kalvin: 19/19 Hp, 15/15 Mp


Group 3

Players
Melody: 13/15 Hp, 12/18 Mp
Vāyu: 6/16 Hp, 12/16 Mp
Philip Nosterheim: Hp: 17/17, Mp: 4/16
Ragnerok: Hp 19/19, Mp 11/19
Consis Captor: Hp: 15/15, Mp 10/18

 
Flag Post

You may now post an action to defeat the three tax collectors.
Please make sure to specify your character name and your group number.

After a whole group has posted an action the results for that round will be shown.

 
Flag Post

Philippe Beauregard, Group 1
I pull out my revolver, take aim, and fire at the (newbie) Tax Collector (#1). They’ll put up more of a fight than the last one, but not by much. They’re Tax Collectors, not soldiers. They’ll get whats coming to them.

 
Flag Post

Leaf The Tricky – Group 2

Stab lvl 1 Newbie Tax Collector (1) with knife.

Just when my early hunt was going to happen… Well, I can deal with these guys and then hunt some.

 
Flag Post

KalvinGroup 2
As the body falls out of the closet, I sigh and say “…wish you hadn’t seen that.”
Grabbing my pitchfork, I start jabbing at the middle collector.
(Attack lvl 1 Newbie Tax Collector (2) )

 
Flag Post

[Drayis Vale – Group 2]

[Action:] I summon a shade and have it attack Newbie Tax Collector (3)

[Movement:] Move away from the tax collectors so that I am no longer in melee range of them.


[Question:] Can I do both an action such as summoning my shade and move on the same turn? If I can’t then just summon my shade to attack the 3rd tax collector.


[Note:] You have my username instead of my character name under group 2.

 
Flag Post

Consis Captor, Group 3
Well. Time to get this show on the road, I suppose. I pull the longsword from it sheath at my side, utilising what meagre telekinetics I possess to propel it in the direction of one of the tax collectors [NTC1], whilst simultaneously moving myself away from the tax collectors in question.

 
Flag Post

Оскар Group 1
“Dude. Just ignore the body, man. We should get stoned motherfuckers.” I said as I lit up a joint and smoked it. Obviously that didn’t work as they were mortified about the fact that I was calm even when there was a dead body in the closet. So I grabbed my axe and moved towards one of the tax collectors (Tax Collector 2) with the intent to chop him up. I then swung the axe at him.

 
Flag Post

Ragnerok Group 3
Time to take it to them. Then again, I should also worry about the body. Why is it there? Was there a party I did not know about?
I cast a magical bolt at NTC1.

 
Flag Post

Bill Floor, group 1.
“Oh… brave aren’t we?” I laugh as I reach for my sledge hammer. “Here’s a quote for you: As ye live, so shall ye die! AHAHAHAH! Quote, geddit?” I then advance towards Newbie Tax Collector (1) and swing my hammer. HERE COMES TEH BANHAMMER!

 
Flag Post

why did no one link this thread in the sign-up thread i just realized this thread existed ahhhhhhhh


Gwendolyn, Group 2

This wasn’t good. Gwen didn’t like fighting. She may have been a few hundred years old, but she still had the mind of a child. Under most circumstances, she would’ve simply ran away. She’d done it before, after all. People that feared the unknown often attacked her for her curse.

But these people, they were different. Perhaps due to their own woes, they welcomed her regardless of what she was. They treated her like any other person…at least, she thought they did. At least they weren’t actively violent.

In any case, she felt the need to help them. Her feelings quickly translated itself into actions, subconsciously grabbing her bow and nocking an arrow. She hesitated before releasing it, however. Could she really actively hurt someone, even if they were threatening her own life? (Un)fortunately for her, that distraction caused her to loosen her grip on the arrow, which took flight on its own accord, pointed directly at one of the hostile tax collectors.

(Attack Tax Collector 1)

 
Flag Post


I posted my spinblade since it was riddled with question marks.

 
Flag Post

Melody, Group 3:

Lets do this. But the body was kind of shocking and scary. I pull my knive out, and throw it at the NTC1s chest. (gets hit in the heart)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by nowaitforme102:

Melody, Group 3:

Lets do this. But the body was kind of shocking and scary. I pull my knive out, and throw it at the NTC1s chest. (gets hit in the heart)

I’m 100% sure you didn’t sign up for this game, nor do you control Melody

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by gammaflux:
Originally posted by nowaitforme102:

Melody, Group 3:

Lets do this. But the body was kind of shocking and scary. I pull my knive out, and throw it at the NTC1s chest. (gets hit in the heart)

I’m 100% sure you didn’t sign up for this game, nor do you control Melody

This. Melody is controlled by Adeeb, and I’m also sure he didn’t make his character have a knife.

 
Flag Post

I resign.

 
Flag Post

(Pretty sure that puts all of Group 2 as being able to move forward, unless you want to stick a reserve in Indy’s spot. We can even do it without retcon too, since he hasn’t done anything.)

 
Flag Post

Vāyu Group 3

Cast Gust on NTC (3)

 
Flag Post

The game is finally on! Yay!
Anyway,

Dragonice Group 1

I attempt to distract Newbie Tax Collector (1) by screaming “Look at the money on the table!” , buying myself enough time to draw my sword out.I proceed to slash the same tax collector as he was turning back,surprised that there was no money.

 
Flag Post

[Not sure in what order our actions will get processed.]
[Oi character thief, steal Consis Captor next time. He even has lazorz.]
[Hosts, can you please check out my queries in the sign up thread?]

Melody, Group 3

Oh wow. They actually have weapons this time. I can’t remember if the last one did… I resist the mild temptation to check the dead body for confirmation. Anything on him must already have been claimed by one of the others. We are a bit low on equipment.

Wish they had taken off his uniform so that it wouldn’t be so obvious that he is a tax collector. A dead one.

Anyway, now’s not the time for contemplation. Since I am rather bad at killing anything close enough for me to punch (till, maybe, I have ample practice with percussion instruments), I decide that it is a good idea for me to hide behind the others. With that end in view, I decide to follow in the steps of… what was that guy’s name? It was something with a K, possibly, but I can’t be sure.

Kongregating with K-man (I like alliterations), I lift my flute and begin to play, the music, slow and grave at first, rising rapidly to a piercing, ear-smashing, shrill note infused with a bit of magic. Luckily, since the tax collectors are positioned between us and the door, any knockback will result in them spending several turns getting back in.


Primary Attack NTC (2)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Indy111:

I resign.

Oh. Crap.

1 urgent replacement needed!