Arisen, CYOP Sign-ups (Now open!)

12 posts

Flag Post

R4L
Well, this was much later than I intended to make this but whatever.
This game is in Indon

Flag Post

You, are dead. Not exactly the best start for a tale, but a start nonetheless. How long were you dead? Who knows? Could have been a decade, could have been a millenia. A few years ago, you were brought back from the dead by a necromancer. You mindlessly served him for those few years, no objections. Now, though, everything is different. You just watched as some ‘hero’ killed the necromancer who brought you back from the dead. Normally you would have just died again, but that didn’t happen. As he died you felt a rush of emotions as your consciousness and free will returned. It felt as though you were experiencing every possible emotion at once, before blacking out. Now, you have awoken. For the first time in many years you can think for yourself, make your own decisions, live you’re own life. Unfortunately, you can barely remember your life under the necromancer, let alone your past life. Still, you are alive, and now it’s your choice what to do with this new opportunity.
-Sign-up Sheet
Name: You cannot remember your old name, so this is what you choose to be called from now on.
Gender: It is one of the few things you can remember. It’s better than nothing.
Inventory: You might have some weapons or armor, but nothing fancy.
Race: Pick from the list of Indon Races.
Description: Physical description. Keep in mind that you are a skeleton.

Flag Post

player list:
1. Phil (Antigamefire, Page 1 post 9)
More numbers.

Flag Post

Notes and things:
This is a open CYOP game. It takes place 200 years before the events of the Chronicles of Indon game. When you craete your character, I will decide your previous life. While I will base it partially on your description and race, I will do a lot of the deciding myself. That previous life will decide what skills you have now.

Flag Post

reserve

Flag Post

(Wow, I just checked the CoI thread. I would have expected some epic adventure spanning over 50 pages. Can’t believe it didn’t make it past 20.)

Name: The Wanderer
Inventory: Old, filthy, ripped clothes, a small sack of gold coins, a small shortsword, and a pack containing basic amenities (Bedroll, lamp, small amount of food and water, a coil of rope, and a few other items that could be found in a survival pack.)
Race: Human
Description: (Do you mean a literal skeleton or just very skinny? I need to know.)

Flag Post

Yea, we had a good start and then it just sort of died.

For description I mean a literal skeleton.

Flag Post

I am going to bump.

Bump.

Flag Post

Name: Phil
Inventory: Overly-common rusty iron sword, aluminum yetholm shield, cloth pants, a stone mortar and stone pestle, and a knife.
Race: Der Übermensch
Description: Six feet and one inch tall and white… And that is about it for a discription for a skeleton.

Flag Post

I have no idea what this yetholm is, and I’m just going to assume that by Der Übermensch you mean human, but otherwise everything is good. Anyways you’re in.

Flag Post

Yetholm is just a ringed shield, and “Der Übermensch” translates to The Superman.

Here is a yetholm shield:

Flag Post

Alright, thanks. And yea, Human, got it.