216 posts

Flag Post

End of day 2

sabin walked home, and walked upstairs

he changed cloths

suddenly he noticed a pizza in the closet

he ate the pizza and got fat

sabin died of diabetes.

Sabin7, the Uncooperative Doctor has died.

Night 2 Start!

Flag Post

Found a gay pizza.
Got it outta the closet.
Married that sucker.

Haiku.

Flag Post

:Q#T:WEG:WEG:WQ:#T:T:WF:GV

this is getting stupid.

End of Night 2

Gotterakathing died. he was happy.

Gotterakathing the :( has died

Day 3

go work dat shit.

Flag Post

omg u guys suck.

keep talkin.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zzzip50:

omg u guys suck.

keep talkin.

Lol, I sure wonder why nobody’s posting on your forums recently.

Flag Post

>Claims nobody posts

>9 pages of activity

Flag Post

At this point town has almost no chance of winning. Only 1 Doctor left,we don’t know anything,and the Mafia and Serial Killer are at full force.

Flag Post

by the way I like the poem you made
Smiles
Smiling smiles fly across skies
Searching for adventure,
Yarr harr!
They are great pirates,
Stealing your love,
And cookies,
Behind your back when you aren’t looking…
Maybe tommorow..
Maybe now.
Give in to childhood smiles because,
When you are smiling smiles,
Smiling smiles smile all around…
:)
Smile.
Especially the ending. It makes me feel smiley. :) :) :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by thelolofdeath:

At this point town has almost no chance of winning. Only 1 Doctor left,we don’t know anything,and the Mafia and Serial Killer are at full force.

ok debby downer gosh

:D This is why we can’t win you nincompoops trying to tell us :D theres “no hope” and “pretty much everyone will die” im not buying that we can still do this duh you just gootta try better

Flag Post

We have at LEAST two nightkills a night.(I say this because they could’ve had that one that’s a 2-time vig) There’s four of them alive. Unless we lynch that serialkiller EARLY and manage to lynch a smiley every day,we’ve got no chance unless the serial killer targets the smile a lot. So,with our current situation,we’ve got almost no chance.

Flag Post
Originally posted by thelolofdeath:

We have at LEAST two nightkills a night.(I say this because they could’ve had that one that’s a 2-time vig) There’s four of them alive. Unless we lynch that serialkiller EARLY and manage to lynch a smiley every day,we’ve got no chance unless the serial killer targets the smile a lot. So,with our current situation,we’ve got almost no chance.

Well some of us like to view the glass as half full instead of half :D empty gosh im just saying the blatent negativity around here is literally tearing this town apart now thelolofdeath im not saying you are mafia but they like to :D confuse and instil negative feelings instead of false promises which is better because that will help us to get the motivation to hunt down that mafia.

Flag Post

Forgot about this game, derp. D:

[lol]

and the Mafia and Serial Killer are at full force.

I doubt that, since we’re only getting 1 NK each night. I would expect the serial killer is inactive rather than the mafia, because the mafia are greater in numbers.

[Ninja]

This is why we can’t win you nincompoops trying to tell us :D theres “no hope” and “pretty much everyone will die” im not buying that we can still do this duh you just gootta try better

Flag Post

EBWOP: Accidentally clicked Submit Reply, sorry host for not having 3 emoticons.

[Ninja]

He is stating the facts, though. What do you mean buying that? Its true. We can do this, I don’t disagree with that, but we do have a tiny chance, it is sorta scummy of lol to state “no chance”, though. Possible scum trying to discourage town.

I would like to [Vote: Pulsaris] since he is the one I find the most sus currently, and I really have nothing else to go on except thelol being teeny tinily scummy. :) :D :)

Flag Post

End of Night 2

Pulsaris died. he was really sad.

Pulsaris the :3 has died

Night 3

go work dat shit.

Flag Post

Woo! Scum lynch :D! :) :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

Woo! Scum lynch :D! :) :D