[Psychological Strategy] Crossing Lies IV: Deaths in Xville [Post-game discussion] (locked)

150 posts

Flag Post

A place where your wits, courage, and most importantly, manipulation skills will be tested. A small happy village, only to be turned into a village of despair after being encompassed by this game of death and murder.

Directory of Challenges

Challenge 0
Challenge 1
Challenge 2
Challenge ???
Challenge 3

Flag Post

In this game, you will face different challenges, which challenges your manipulating ability, your perception, your understanding of other players, and most importantly, the understanding of yourself. Other information on how to pass challenges and some restrictions will be in the challenge posts.

FGF and Kong rules apply. You may PM each other. Standard rules which are common sense should be kept to. For example:-

• No alts.
  • No discussion with players outside the game

Flag Post

Not one day went by when Niarduag didn’t think of the Crossing Lies gameshows and their realistic experience during his stay at Xville. He was quite confident of his manipulation ability after he won two of these games. Unfortunately, the gameshow had been closed as legal action was taken on it for it had led to heart attacks after its realistic experience. However, he didn’t have his fill for thrill just yet. He had wondered many times about how it was to be a host of such a game. The ruler, the commander, the one who played the people like pawns. And at the day he was about to leave, he did something completely unexpected…

He managed to manipulate the so-called magician (actually a person who had the greatest technology in the universe) of the village to make the village under his control, and made the magician his slave. Soon after, he gathered all the villagers around and randomly chose 20 of them who would participate in his games, the IVth, the forbidden, another Crossing Lies games. Niarduag had turned to evil. And this time, not only will it be an experience, this time… the participants will actually die. And thus, he proposed the very first challenge while laughing maniacally.

Flag Post

1) Myhome16 Eliminated Challenge 3
2) Tracymirkin123 Eliminated Challenge 2 Revived Challenge ??? Eliminated Challenge 3
3) Hamuka Eliminated Challenge 2
4) 2Cents Eliminated Challenge 3
5) AdeebNafees Eliminated Challenge 1
6) Funiax Eliminated Challenge 2 Revived Challenge ??? Eliminated Chapter 3
7) Djrockstar Eliminated Challenge 2
8) Puzzledan Eliminated Challenge 1
9) Walfordking Eliminated Challenge 1
10) Jimbo14 Eliminated Challenge 1
11) NinjaMaster131 Winner
12) Sebba Eliminated Challenge 1
13) Helltank Eliminated Challenge 3
14) Pulsaris Eliminated Challenge 2
15) S_98 Eliminated Challenge 3
16) Hyped Eliminated Challenge 2
17) Bluji Eliminated Challenge 2
18) DragonArcherZ Eliminated Challenge 3
19) MyNameIsNothing Eliminated Challenge 2
20) Shane240199 Eliminated Challenge 1

Challenge 0: Sign Up!

Only 20 people shall pass this challenge. You have 48 hours to post a post stating “Sign” in any way, shape or form to advance to Challenge 1. Do not worry, for the challenges will get easier after this extraordinarily hard challenge.

Flag Post

Shut up and take my signature!

Flag Post

Sign.

Flag Post

I will sign, as my first game after stalking watching the forum :/
sign

Flag Post

Sign!

Flag Post

Sign.

Flag Post

Ugh, why is this challenge so hard? My mind still hurts after hours of thinking. I bloody give up.

Flag Post

Sign me up btw i will win so you lot better give up now

Flag Post

S eek I nk G athers N ets.

Flag Post

Sign.

Flag Post

I will sign up.

Flag Post

I am really too bored to post a picture saying sign essentials.

Sign

Flag Post

SIGN.
I am the reigning champ, so I should get the KINGLY spot.

Flag Post

Sign.

Ah, I remember the Challenge 0 in Crossing Lies II well. The mac screenshot gambit is still the best I’ve ever seen. By far the best. No question.

Flag Post

Sign

Flag Post

Everyone added! Also, myhome, you had already presigned.

Ah, I remember the Challenge 0 in Crossing Lies II well. The mac screenshot gambit is still the best I’ve ever seen. By far the best. No question.

We already categorized that as #1 in the best gambits ever done.

Flag Post

Hi. Are newcomers allowed?

If so,
Sign

If not,
awwwwww……

If “Not exactly”,
What’s my initiation test going to be?

Flag Post
Originally posted by S_98:

Hi. Are newcomers allowed?

If so,
Sign

If not,
awwwwww……

If “Not exactly”,
What’s my initiation test going to be?

Flag Post

Sign if more than 3 challenges (this + at least three more) planned. Otherwise, no.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bluji:

Sign if more than 3 challenges (this + at least three more) planned. Otherwise, no.

Same conditions.

Flag Post

Added! Newcomers are welcome! And yes, I do have more than 3 challenges planned.

Flag Post

I’ll sign.