[Game] Hunted -- Game over: WooFunWeed wins! page 6 (locked)

249 posts

Flag Post

Am I the only one who has a best of 6.06 miles so far? ._.

EDIT: Nvm, after a few tries I got 17.1 miles.

Flag Post

Now if my team was active… ._. I agree with funiax though, you give us a puzzle and we have no idea what the answer is. Not to mention how I’m the only one who actively posts everyday.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DragonArcherZ:

Now if my team was active… ._. I agree with funiax though, you give us a puzzle and we have no idea what the answer is. Not to mention how I’m the only one who actively posts everyday.

Massive revelation to help everyone: all the answers in set 1 follow a certain format. One puzzle will most likely be enough to reveal you this format, but if you can solve two puzzles, the rest should be clear.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DragonArcherZ:

we have no idea what the answer is.

Well that’s a puzzle for you. I’m actually really enjoying the hunt part of this puzzle hunt.

Flag Post

I present this attempt in the spirit of striving to not get last.

Flag Post

And this one is in the spirit of a team event.

(sry for doublepost again)

Flag Post

Flag Post

ru.nerd

Flag Post

It’d be great if you could count my best in this shot instead of my current, but whatever.

Flag Post

Sorry team, I am terrible at them and usually dislike flash games. My best score so far is 7 miles. Bare with me.

Flag Post

Makes absolutely no difference whatsoever.

Flag Post

MWAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHA
HA

Flag Post

Boooo I had a better score too. I didn’t think I would need it.

Flag Post

Oh, apparently the event ended today.

EVENT RESULTS AND PRIZES

The following teams participated in the event and will receive a hint on a puzzle of their choice and a free meta unlock! Yay, no more wasting 10 tokens!

• WooFunWeed
  • Host-Made Team #1
  • Loloop :o)
  • Tracy’s Helldragontank
  • Bad-Ass Minds
  • Team Awesome Taffy Hunters
  • Host-Made Team #3

The following teams got at least 13 times the amount of players in miles, and will receive a second clue to a puzzle of their choice. Woo, clues!

• Host-Made Team #1 (76,92 miles)
  • WooFunWeed (63,95 miles)

And Woon1957 had the highest score of all, so WooFunWeed will receive 5 extra tokens — and heck, I’ll give you guys an extra clue on top of that. Well done. As for the rest of you — puzzling continues, but so will events. Look out for more of them in the upcoming days!

Flag Post

It’s time for the second event! In this event, I want to see the creativity of your team. I’m giving you a simple task of creating a hilarious team portrait. Combine characters, backgrounds, anything as long as you don’t break any copyright laws too badly (so that you don’t get in trouble), then post the crazy image in-thread!

For every team that completes a portrait and posts it, I’ll give you two hints. The team whose portrait I find most… let’s say delightful, will receive an extra hint and 5 tokens. Your deadline is July 2 @ 12:00 PM (GMT+3). Have fun making art!

Flag Post

There has been a fix to a certain puzzle. I apologize for inconvenience for those teams who have unlocked the corresponding puzzle.

Flag Post

Congratulations to team WooFunWeed, the first team to solve the metapuzzle! They did it with 9 puzzles, so this confirms you won’t have to complete all 11 to solve it.

Flag Post

I’m alone all the time. My clothes are all hand-sewn. Except for the yellow shirt I had on my back when I escaped. It happened on the 9th of August, and that’s all I’m willing to share about it. I put reminders everywhere so that I don’t forget about that day… But my life now, is my soulmate. Ever the loyal companion she is. How loving she is to me, to console me, to keep me company. To get me through my constant weeping for the perfect life that could have been. Turtle Treasure, the only hobby my console has. Every day, every night, she does this same hobby of hers. A little funny, isn’t it? She’s the only one in my life, weird girl with a weird hobby. The only one who would ever keep me company. Because I’m ugly. My face, disfigured. My mouth, a mere absence of skin. My nose? A red, throbbing mass of flesh. No one would want to be seen with me. No one except her. Heh, my Ninny is the only companion to this pitiful, lifeless ninny.

Flag Post

So I heard you like RPGs.

Flag Post

Flag Post

Just to mention, according to the post’s timestamp, Jask’s team’s picture was posted 4 minutes and 21 seconds after the deadline.

yes i am going to be nitpicky about this

Flag Post

I’ve been thinking. Out of the nine teams, only one has made significant progress by completing the set while still being stuck in two of the puzzles. One team has made small progress by completing two puzzles, iirc. A whopping seven (!) teams have unlocked The Prodigy, yet none have completed it. This makes me think that I should close the game, because I feel like at least three teams have gone inactive and thus I believe have quitted, racefan12 informed me that he is also resigning because neither of his team members are active and atdb is here nitpicking about deadlines.

So, here is a question I’m sad to ask: should I just close this game, since most people have probably lost interest in it?

Flag Post

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Flag Post

I am NOT going to lose interest in a Bluji game. I’d like a hint in The Prodigy btw No, Bluji.

ANSWER [Question] No.

Flag Post

EBWOP: Why doesn’t Mr. Elephant just rearrange the teams so that the inactive ones are all pushed out of the game? Mr. Octopus can’t leave again, right? Mr. Turtle is just a computer game in the lonely, lonely world. Please continue, Mr. Elephant. Elephants never forget, they always say. So why are you trying to forget about this game and move on, even when this game is in its infancy, Mr. Eleplant Elephant?