Tainted - Sign Ups/Discussion/Information Thread [Zombie RP Strategy] page 5

117 posts

Flag Post

I’m making a new thread right now. Godzilla, you’re out. No way are you getting in. 2Cents and Walford, because 1) That was…pretty unrealistic. I mean 2Cents…sure, because there’s a fire escape with no zombies…yep. I don’t know about you, but I’m fairly sure if you tried to get out there there’d be zombies waiting for you, or at least chasing after you since people are running for it. 2) because I’m too lazy to add another 2 players (which is half true >.<)

Flag Post
Originally posted by DragonArcherZ:

I’m making a new thread right now. Godzilla, you’re out. No way are you getting in. 2Cents and Walford, because 1) That was…pretty unrealistic. I mean 2Cents…sure, because there’s a fire escape with no zombies…yep. I don’t know about you, but I’m fairly sure if you tried to get out there there’d be zombies waiting for you, or at least chasing after you since people are running for it. 2) because I’m too lazy to add another 2 players (which is half true >.<)

I’m not really sure what you find wrong?

Flag Post

I just said it…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Godzillasrabbid:

Remember: A maximum of 10 characters is needed for the RP to start.

And c’mon. This is NOT a generic ZOMBIE RP, this is original. Unlike other RPs.

Also if the owner of tainted complains ignore or I will ask for it to be deleted.

Maybe I should have run 2 Tainted games, the one that was messed up for a freestyle fun RP where sign-ups isn’t required and a proper one, so this wouldn’t happen.

Flag Post

Daz, you didn’t give me chance to explain why, alright then, explain this to me then. In the 1978 version of Dawn of the Dead, Bikers came out of nowhere.

And another thing is zombies aren’t real anyway.

Flag Post

(Sign ups still open?)

Flag Post

We started a redux so yeah, sign-ups are still open. I will be rolling for container searches.)

Flag Post

I hear sign-ups are still open, so I’ll give it chance. ’s been a while.

Name: Drew

Appearance: Average size, leather jacket/boots, black hoodie over it. Black Hair, Brown eyes. Quiet, but loyal. Pacifist, but not afraid to fight if needed.

Bio: I don’t remember much. If anything. All I know is I gotta stay alive.

Starting Item: Machete

Unique Abilities:

Senses – Drew has heightened eyesight, hearing and reflexes, but somehow has impaired/at times, no sense of smell.

State of Mind – Due to over-exposure of gore at some point, Drew is not very moved by things that would scare men away and/or drive them insane. However this has caused Drew to be suprising unemotional at times.

Traits: Fearless, Enlightened, Robust

Flag Post

Dr, go post in the RP thread. You could try starting in an upper room of the apartment, maybe.

Flag Post
Originally posted by walfordking:

Daz, you didn’t give me chance to explain why, alright then, explain this to me then. In the 1978 version of Dawn of the Dead, Bikers came out of nowhere.

And another thing is zombies aren’t real anyway.

By that train of thought, I found a ton of military-grade machine guns. Woohoo.

Flag Post

Sign

Name: Aleksander Krenchov
Appearance: tall 6’4, dark trench coat and dark shirt. White sneakers and socks. Jeans.
Bio: I hardly remember anything except blacking out in my apartment.
Starting item: 9mm pistol with three full clips.
Abilities: stealth: Aleksander can kill enemies stealthily, with a weapon or his bare hands
Traits: loyalty

Flag Post

Loyalty isn’t in the list of traits, for the record. I will leave the decision to DAZ.

Flag Post

I’m just gonna decline this sign-up right here because 1) No trait, 2) Spelling, capitals, grammar.

This just doesn’t look promising to me.

Flag Post

2) bullshit!

Flag Post

Is it possible I can make two characters?

Antony Cruix
Male
Appearance: 6 foot 1, unkept black hair, black shirt and blue jeans, average build.
Personality: Tends to be cheerful, and has an unholy ability to do stuff with an axe.
Bio:He and his twin brother (possible second character) were inseparable from birth. As time went on, they solidified their relationship after the death of their father. with Antony having a love of axes, and his brother historical weapons. (Sorry, I lost my terrific bio I had last night)
Starting item: Two custom made (by himself) titanium hatchets with a rubber grip around a titanium core handle.
Abilities:Pretty darn good with any type of axe, throwing, fire, hatchets, you name it.
Traits:Wired-Up, Fearless.

Flag Post

Sorry, you can only make one mate. Accepted; go start in one of the upper rooms like Dr did.

Sending out modprods.

Flag Post

(I’ll give this a go…)

Name Dr Edward Langley
Age 36
Appearance Long black hair, glasses, white shirt, black blazer, black trousers, moustache and black shoes.
Personality Kind but when he gets annoyed very easily.
Biography Worked at Oxford University as a professor teaching science. He has friends in high places such as the government and is descended from a posh family. He was on his way to meet his family when…
Occupation Professor
Unique Abilities Extremely clever so can work out sums very easily. Can also think very well, solving problems with ease.
Traits Wired-Up and Pedantic

(Hope this is okay)