Fortunately, Unfortunately

827 posts

Flag Post

The way this works is someone says something fortunate that happened, and the next person says something unfortunate that happened.
Example:
Poster 1: Fortunately, the cake was very tasty.
Poster 2: Unfortunately, it gave him a stomachache.
Poster 3: Fortunately, he took a Tums and got better.
Poster 4: Unfortunately, the Tums wore off and the stomachache returned.
(etc. etc.)

10 posts
25 posts
50 posts
75 posts
125 posts
200 posts

Flag Post

I’ll go first:
One day, a platypus named Joe was walking down the street.

Flag Post

Illegal Game, KTHXBAI

Flag Post

Meh. What the hell.

Fortunly, it was a nice day outside.

Edit:

Originally posted by djnubstar:

Illegal Game, KTHXBAI

How is this illegal? It’s an original game. And you had to do the infamous KTHANKSBAI? Really?

Flag Post

Unfortunately, the game was illegal.

FGF Guidelines:

5. Rating games/“… The Above Poster” games are not allowed

Flag Post
Originally posted by djnubstar:

Unfortunately, the game was illegal even though it’s not lololooolll im so funneh.

FGF Guidelines:

5. Rating games/“… The Above Poster” games are not allowed and this game is neither of those.

This game isn’t either of those. Seriously, unless you are going to do research, go away.

And you said it WAS illegal. WAS? So it’s not illegal now?

Flag Post

I know how it feels

Flag Post
Originally posted by AllStarDominatio:

I know how it feels

That game wasn’t even illegal. Seriously, but now, people are just making up bull to shut down new games.

Flag Post

…So according to you, LDDLD, Coke Machine and Corrupt a Wish are illegal as well?

Flag Post

RESTORT

One day, somebody was walking.

Flag Post
Originally posted by 2Cents:

…So according to you, LDDLD, Coke Machine and Corrupt a Wish are illegal as well?

Yes, older games were allowed to stay tho, but without that rule, the forum would be filled with games you require no commitment to, just post once, and you’re done. Best case scenario without that rule would be the first page has 2-3 Mafia/RP’s at all times.

Flag Post
Originally posted by djrockstar:

Yes, older games were allowed to stay tho, but without that rule, the forum would be filled with games you require no commitment to, just post once, and you’re done. Best case scenario without that rule would be the first page has 2-3 Mafia/RP’s at all times.

According to that logic,like half of the games are illegal. Last 3 letters, this,the never ending sentence, that’s not a,etc.

Flag Post
Originally posted by haych2:

RESTORT

One day, somebody was walking.

Fortunately,it was a nice warm day,not too hot or too cold.

Flag Post

Unfortunly, he fell into a manhole filled with poisnous rats and the skeleton of thelolofdeath was there, and he was being teabagged by Godzillasrabbid the Spartan with his almighty shotgun and gravity hammer.

Flag Post

Fortunately, Godzillasrabbid the Fake Spartan sucks at life so much he shot himself with the shotgun and killed himself so the guy could escape. With the help of the REAL thelolofdeath,of course.

Flag Post

Unfortunately, that turned out to just be a noob, and the REAL Godzillasrabbid ate beans and farted all over thelolofdeath, and then when he was gagging on the fumes, I put my balls in his face. Then I gravity hammered the guy.

Flag Post

Fortunately,the REAL Godzillasrabbid died from eating those beans for no apparent reason before any of that happened. So thelolofdeath threw his body into a volcano.
(And wow,you’ve turned ANOTHER game into the me vs. you war battlefield)

Flag Post

Yeah those games were grandfathered. You aren’t allowed to make new games like this because they would spam the whole forum and it would be hard to find the real games.

Unfortunately this game is illegal.
Fortunately I’m about to flag the thread so it gets locked.

Flag Post

Unfortunately you now have two relentless enemies who will hate you and pester you to no end
Fortunately its all unfortunate :D

Flag Post

Fortunately,my avatar distracts everyone and we’re all happy.

Flag Post

Unfortunately, Sebba’s avvy didn’t distract everyone for long.

Flag Post

This is not illegal. Somewhat speaking AN’s words from memory, the games that fall under rule 5 are games that have to do with the player, not with the text the player has done. For my convenience, let’s say that 5. was only “… The Above Poster” games are not allowed. Then, games like “Rate the above player” would be disallowed, but games like “Rate the above player’s writing” would be allowed.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

Fortunately,This is not illegal. Somewhat speaking AN’s words from memory, the games that fall under rule 5 are games that have to do with the player, not with the text the player has done. For my convenience, let’s say that 5. was only “… The Above Poster” games are not allowed. Then, games like “Rate the above player” would be disallowed, but games like “Rate the above player’s writing” would be allowed.

Unfortunately, someone will want to lock this forum sometime in the Year 45945496 Z.0.

Flag Post

It’ll probably be locked on the 30th post like mine was. :/

Flag Post

I’m leaving this unlocked, but if it looks like it’s going to be abused for post count spam or devolves into back and forth between a couple people, I’ll reconsider.