Fortunately, Unfortunately page 12

1118 posts

Flag Post

Fortunately, I give no fucks about the mothers of idiots.

Flag Post

Unfortunately, I ate John Smith’s mother’s pie and then he turned into a 9001-foot tall Godzilla monster going to destroy everyone.

Flag Post

Fortunately, Pigjr1 realized that the trip from his place to John’s place costs $10M.

Flag Post

Unfortunately, Bill Gates gave me $1,000,000,000 for murdering lobsters.

Flag Post

Fortunately it was a stupid prank of Bill’s and you got arrested for using illegal money.

Flag Post

Unfortunately, it was a false arrest. Bill Bates prank was to switch the money, but I switched the money before Bill switched it thus I actually used legal money.

Flag Post

Fortunately the tender was so old it was ripped and unusable because the government could not recognize whether he had a thousand 100’s or a thousand 2’s.

Flag Post

Unfortunately I broke out of prison.

Flag Post

Fortunately, you were caught within minutes.

Flag Post

Unfortunately, Pigjr1 ate a mushroom and grew into a giant. Crush anything in his path.

Flag Post

Fortunately, I only decided to crush those unworthy of my presence. Like bloodyrain. Then when I eat John’s mom’s slice of pie I am big enough to overpower her.

Flag Post

Unfortunately, it was poisoned and I gave you the antidote before you could overpower her. You became small again.

Flag Post

Fortunately I eat another large mushroom and an invincibility star and become big and invincible and overpower her.

Flag Post

Unfortunately, John’s mother was actually a ninja. So she kept dodging your attacks until your invincibility power-up wore off.

Flag Post

Fortunately Pigjr knew how to hack, so he was invincible forever.

Flag Post

Unfortunately the invincibility wore off when I fell down a hole.

Flag Post

Fortunately, there was no such thing as fall damage.

Flag Post

Unfortunately, I fall down the hole into the void and John’s mom is still rampant.

Flag Post

Fortunately, the entire world resets to the year 2000.

Flag Post

Unfortunately, it was the year 1999 by the time all of that happened due to a rip in the time continuum. Now the entire world has been destroyed by John Smith’s mom.

Flag Post

Fortunately I reverse the flow of time, therefore we do the opposite of what we mean to do. Smith’s mom repaired the world, and I slow down time, throwing the control (which cannot be replicated or de-burnt and is the only one of its kind (the others don’t work)) into an incinerator, before time freezes completely.

Flag Post

Unfortunately that causes a tear in the space time continuum and now everyone becomes pink elephants that wear fluffy tutus.

Flag Post

Fortunately, it was all a dream and none of this really happened.

Flag Post

Unfortunately, it’s going to happen in a couple seconds.

Flag Post

Fortunately, a couple seconds to you is a couple centuries.