Fortunately, Unfortunately page 5

1230 posts

Flag Post

Unfortunately, they couldn’t pierce the extremely-hard wall of the tank in front of them.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zzzip50:
Originally posted by nickyiscrazyy:
Originally posted by Zzzip50:
Originally posted by nickyiscrazyy:

Get out of my topic Zip. Nobody likes you.

no everybody likes me.

nobody likes u!

1. Great comeback.
2. I’m going to ignore everything you say from now on.

k have a fun time

Zzzip,I don’t know what has changed but you are starting to get to the point you’re just trolling,ignored,and unliked by all. And yes,it’s true,no one likes you.
Also.
Fortunately,the ducks could go inside the tank and attack the guy.

Flag Post

Unfortunately, the guy had duckproof armor on.

Flag Post

Fortunately, they had beak transplants and now they could pierce through anything.

Flag Post

Unfortunately, the guy in the tank just so happened to be a ninja and dodged the ducks.

Flag Post

Fortunately, there was a massive nuke waiting that only blows up ninjas.

Flag Post

Unfortunately, the nuke failed to explode.

Flag Post

Fortunately,the ducks pecked it and made it explode.

Flag Post

Unfortunately, it took out the entire world.

Flag Post

Fortunately,they escaped into a pocket dimension then put the rest of the world in there before the nuke blew up.

Flag Post

Unfortunately, the pocket dimension portal turned them into sandwiches.

Flag Post

Fortunately, sandwiches can be legit people.

Flag Post

Unfortunately, the sandwich-people-things found themselves so tasty that they all ate themselves.

Flag Post

Fortunately, one survived. That one was a girl so it could make millions more sandwiches. And it did.

Flag Post

Unfortunately, what nickyiscrazyy said repeated itself. (This could go on forever)

Flag Post

Fortunately… Hrmm… Another pocket dimension door opened and the sandwich people escape into what appears like someone was having moldy garlic bread with spaghetti, and left to clean his shirt, and have what smells like burning happen.
(Returning to the beginning.)

Flag Post

Unfortunately, the world was over.

Flag Post

Fortunately I ate a slice of chocolate creme pie which somehow negated the “World is over” stuff.

Flag Post

Unfortunately, I got a bad case of food poisoning.

Flag Post

Fortunately, the sandwich people were awesome at curing food poisoning. Because they’re sandwiches.

Flag Post

Unfortunately everyone who had food poisoning were cured. The cure would turn you into a man-eating sandwich. The man-eating sandwiches are going to take over the world.

Flag Post

Fortunately, Handsome Jack is here needlessly killing the everything since forever.

Flag Post

Unfortunately, Handsome Jack kills every person in existence, including himself.

Flag Post

Fortunately, Handsome Jack has unlimited lives!

Flag Post

Unfortunately, a vault hunter comes to kick his arse.