Mafia of Mafia-ness :P [LOL scum won.] (locked)

154 posts

Flag Post

Hello people! I have a weird streak of abandoning all my games, but I hope to keep this one updated xD

Bluji’s Balanced Ruleset applies here.

Also, this mafia will use mostly common/standard roles, they are also going to be video game characters xD (helltank did it first though, kudos to him)

Role list!

THERE IS NO ROLE LIST :P
All roles are secret, but I CAN guarantee that there’ll be regular Townies and Scum :P

Players

1. helltank
2. Jaskaran2000
3. thelolofdeath
4. Taiboss
5. hamuka
6. adv0catus
7. tracymirkin123
8. yiu113
9. sebba
10. djrockstar
11. Godzillasrabbid
12. Zzzip50

Reserves (on request of DragonArcherZ):
1. doctorew

Flag Post

R4Whatevz

Flag Post

ninja…okay lol fail ninja…

Flag Post

NOPE! I was done with ze R’s :P

Flag Post

>.< Am I the only one who makes FGs with like 8+ Reserves?

Flag Post
Originally posted by DragonArcherZ:

>.< Am I the only one who makes FGs with like 8+ Reserves?

Good idea. I should add reserve spots xD
BTW, this is my first mafia, so it may be a bit bad xD

Flag Post

I sign.

Flag Post

Sign.

Flag Post

Sure.

MEGASIGN

Flag Post

I am back, therefor I sign.

Flag Post

all added to player list :P

Also, I have this feeling that this would be way cooler if the roles were video game characters. xD
Anyone who is against that?

Flag Post

Sign

inb4sebbapostssignessentialslogo

Flag Post

/in

Flag Post

Sign, but I don’t like the fact that to lynch a person, everyone has to vote him. That’s screwed up by even a single person. Change that, please.

Flag Post
Originally posted by tracymirkin123:

Sign, but I don’t like the fact that to lynch a person, everyone has to vote him. That’s screwed up by even a single person. Change that, please.

If I’m interpreting the text correctly, it’s saying that hammers only happen if everyone is voting the same person. Otherwise, lynches can still happen through the deadline in the way that Rule 5 (Bluji’s Ruleset) describes.

Edit: In case this is misinterpreted as one, this is not a sign.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

Sign.

Flag Post
Originally posted by devourer359:

If I’m interpreting the text correctly, it’s saying that hammers only happen if everyone is voting the same person. Otherwise, lynches can still happen through the deadline in the way that Rule 5 (Bluji’s Ruleset) describes.

that is indeed what I am saying :P
Would you like hammers to occur normally? Or is this fine?

Flag Post

Sign.

Flag Post
Originally posted by thijsel:
Originally posted by devourer359:

that is indeed what I am saying :P
Would you like hammers to occur normally? Or is this fine?

I think asking for every person to vote for a single person to hammer is quite a stupid idea. First of all, it encourages bandwagoning, heavily at that, as opposed to the advice indirectly given by you since you have used BBRuleset. Secondly, people are bound to be inactive, you can’t change that fact. Also everyone has a different mindset, thus meaning that at least one person is to find someone more suspicious than the person everyone is voting for. I don’t see why you just don’t disallow hammers instead of having a rule like this, this only makes it worse.

Flag Post

I would like to emphasize this :P.

Flag Post

Unsign. It’s boring.

Flag Post

S I g n

Flag Post
to make the roles’ names video game characters’.

See:The Convention of Characters II and III, Copyright 2012 and 2013 © Helltank

Flag Post
Originally posted by Godzillasrabbid:

Unsign. It’s boring.

Are you retarded? What possible way did this mafia bore you? Were the roles bad? Oh wait, it’s closed. Or maybe it’s the fact that the host refuses to start up the mafia even though signs are full, that’s a common prob-on second thought, signups aren’t even full.

So why?

Flag Post

The host doesn’t even have the same timezones as me, and he won’t even show the roles.