82 posts

Flag Post

Rules:
Don’t vote for yourself.
No spilling roles.
No ninja’s.
No spam.
No Protecting Yourself.
Each day and night will be 2 Days or shorter.

Flag Post

Roles
Townies (win if mafia dies)

Server Owner x1 Can protect and knows all Builders.
Op’ed players x2 Can protect and NK every 2 nights and can vote.
Trap Builders x1 Can NK every night with a 50% kill chance.
Builders x3 Can vote and can either NK, investigate a role, or protect every 3 nights.
Mafia (win if townies die)

Herobrine x1 Can’t be NK’ed unless the rest of the mafia is dead and discusses with the griefers who to kill each night.
Griefers x2 Can NK each night but has a 25% of his role going public when he does. Can vote.
Expendable Slaves x2 Will auto protect if griefer is going to be NK’ed. Knows who the creeper is and if they die for a griefer that griefer is warned who the creeper is. Can vote.
Mobs

Creeper x1 If lynched they win. If they get NK’ed the person who kills them has a 50% of death. Can NK but has a 40% chance to self destruct. Can vote.
Skeleton x1 They can NK but have a 75% accuracy. Can vote. (Win if their the last one alive.)
Pig x1 They think they are the skeleton but instead of NK’ing they protect. If they get killed the person who NK’ed them gets a pork which gives them 1 extra life. Can vote. They win if the Mafia is dead and the other 2 Mobs are dead.
Link to Mafia 1: http://www.kongregate.com/forums/36-forum-games/topics/219739?page=1

Backstory: The town of Minebrook was a happy place until it started deteriorating. The drug trade started flourishing and Herobrine sightings were common. Most of the town left until only 15 people were left. Now they want to claim the town for either good or evil or in the case of the Creeper blow it up.

Flag Post

Player List
1. Godzillasrabbid:Confirmed
2. thelolofdeath: Confirmed
3. Zzzip50: Confirmed
4. TiggZ_: Confirmed
5. calvindang
6. Tracymirken123: Confirmed
7. sebba: Confirmed
8. sweetskills
9. Ninjamaster131: Confirmed
10. kingzak13: Confirmed

Flag Post

Sign. Next time, though. Try posting 4 times and then editing them after posting all of them to prevent ninjas. And nice role that wins if they get lynched. That should prevent people from joke voting.

Flag Post

Oh and I’m going to message people their roles immediately just to speed up things. Confirm as quick as possibly. And for people who can’t tell the difference of the 2 Mafia’s I did balance some of the roles. Sadly I screwed over my promise of an Enderman but since we never finished the first eh.

Flag Post

I’ve confirmed roles ya know?

Flag Post

I hope it succeeds this time.

Flag Post

I AM SIGNING WITH MY MEGASIGN

Flag Post

yo sign

Flag Post
Originally posted by Godzillasrabbid:

Sign. Next time, though. Try posting 4 times and then editing them after posting all of them to prevent ninjas. And nice role that wins if they get lynched. That should prevent people from joke voting.

u srsly hate jokevoting.

lol.

i don’t think u learned to think logically yet.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zzzip50:
Originally posted by Godzillasrabbid:

u srsly hate jokevoting.

lol.

i don’t think u learned to think logically yet.

It always gets a player who is needed lynched.

Flag Post

jokevote Godzilla

Flag Post
Originally posted by NinjaMaster131:

jokevote Godzilla

The game didn’t even start yet. Wtf are ya doing.

Flag Post

While I support random voting you should CHANGE it once you get some info.

Flag Post

I really hoped that the first try would’ve worked but as long as my second try, with hopefully a bit more experience works it’s fine.

Flag Post

I AM CONFIRMING WITH MY MEGACONFIRM

Flag Post

sign

Flag Post

I sign.

Also… Which roles are already taken?
And… I like details. I don’t see enough of them.

Flag Post
Originally posted by calvindang:

I sign.

R u rly that stupid to ask?

Confirmed.

Flag Post

I’ll sign up.

Additionally, the mafia members know the roles of the other mafia members, could you tell me if this is the same for the Mobs?

Flag Post

Confirmed.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zzzip50:

I sign.

R u rly that stupid to ask?

Confirmed.

Well… I thought we would be allowed to pick…
Note that you put close to no details in the rules.

Flag Post

……….
No Mafia lets you pick.

Flag Post

I haven’t played any before, how would I know?

(Or viewed any, really)

Flag Post

I haven’t played any before, how would I know?

(Or viewed any, really)

look.

mafia wants to eliminate town.

town wants to eliminate mafia

the mafia know who each other are

the town doesnt but its much larger.

do you really think in this scenario we would tell each other in the beginning of the game what we requested for, and what we got?

not to mention is that fair