Minecraft Mafia (5 Spots Open) page 3 (locked)

82 posts

Flag Post

He only knows 4 of the 7. So about half the town. But as he’s not allowed to tell the builders and can’t vote it just means that he has an idea about who to protect.

Flag Post

confirm

Flag Post

I think that EVERYONE but the Server Owner should be able to vote(But the Server Owner can still pretend to vote and post freely) since at this rate,the Town loses control if even one builder dies. Also,I recommend a change to creepers. I think that whenever the creeper dies the one who killed them dies. With lynches,the one who did the final vote dies(Or you could do EVERYone who voted for them dies though that’s really OP). They win if they’re one of the last 2-3

Flag Post

I made it so that Op’ed Players and Creepers can now vote. Only 3 roles can’t now. Skeleton, Pig, and Server Owner.

Flag Post

Why not Skeletons and Pigs?

Flag Post

Because they are obviously in need of balancing.

Flag Post

The skeleton is like a WEAKER THAN NORMAL Serial Killer. It deserves the right to vote at least. As is,it’s actually a bit under par.

Flag Post
Originally posted by thelolofdeath:

The skeleton is like a WEAKER THAN NORMAL Serial Killer. It deserves the right to vote at least. As is,it’s actually a bit under par.

exactly

Btw, just a random note, I really hate all these chancy things. This kind of randomness directly counters skill, and I don’t appreciate a degradation of a skill based game into a RNG.

Flag Post

I wasn’t doing the skeleton because then the pig could vote and I think the pig would figure out that they were the pig after their vote wasn’t counted and started Protecting themselves.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BLOODYRAIN10001:

I wasn’t doing the skeleton because then the pig could vote and I think the pig would figure out that they were the pig after their vote wasn’t counted and started Protecting themselves.

um.

why don’t you just say people can’t protect themselves in general?

cuz u got the server owner, op’ed player, and builder.

r u going to use some unnecessarily complex makeshift workaround for those three too?

Flag Post

No……I wasn’t going to say they can’t protect themselves in the first place but a good idea.

Originally posted by thelolofdeath:

I realized when I went to let it vote that it already could. READ THE TEXT CLOSER! I don’t care my bad for not posting it correctly in the entry it wasn’t noticeable enough.
Okay and a reminder to the people who haven’t confirmed: Confirm.
And if possible people we only need 6 More signs….

Flag Post

pls use commas and all that, you are nearing the point where even though i dont use grammar all the time, your ideas are getting a bit jumbly.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zzzip50:

pls use commas and all that, you are nearing the point where even though i dont use grammar all the time, your ideas are getting a bit jumbly.

I use capitalization, commas for lists, and I spell correctly. I think that’s good enough.
(Yes I know that I wasn’t supposed to use “and” to start a sentence in my last post.)

Flag Post

im just saying in general.

stuff like

The one protecting a griefer who killed a creeper dies along with the griefer can vote.

makes me think more than i want to.

ur last post just kind of set it off.

Flag Post

im just saying in general.

stuff like

The one protecting a griefer who killed a creeper dies along with the griefer can vote.

makes me think more than i want to.

ur last post just kind of set it off.

I know I said my bad.

Flag Post

Something about Confirmatron 3000

Confirmy

Flag Post

And now we just need signs.

Flag Post

SIGN SIGN SIGN SIGN SIGN SIGN

did I mention I sign.

Edit: also confirmed

Flag Post

Oh Look,BUMPITY BUMP BUMPITY BUMP BUMP!

Flag Post

I am ashamed of this but…BUMP BUMP DON’T LET THIS DIE!

Flag Post

If people don’t like it, it dies. Let it die.

Flag Post
Originally posted by yiu113:

Well, aren’t you rude.

Flag Post

I know but I’m just giving the short period of times it deserves to die because If it dies now I won’t have a game to run for 4 days. Then again I do actually need an idea……

Flag Post

No, your philosophy is flawed.

Like your mafia, it got 15 signs quickly, but it was short one.

So what do you do? You do nothing.

What kind of philosophy is that?

Althought I agree with Yiu, this one should die, nobody likes the setup, nobody is going to be joining soon.

Flag Post

No, your philosophy is flawed.

Like your mafia, it got 15 signs quickly, but it was short one.

So what do you do? You do nothing.

What kind of philosophy is that?

Althought I agree with Yiu, this one should die, nobody likes the setup, nobody is going to be joining soon.

If nobody signs within 24 Hours I’ll close it. Or I’ll modkill ALOT of roles…