Zombie Apocalypse RP - Chapter 3: The Art of War, Rewritten

917 posts

Flag Post

R4L

New players that wish to sign-up should click on the link provided to have a look at the character skeleton.

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/36-forum-games/topics/313020-zombie-apocalypse-rp-sign-ups?page=1

(Due to caleb’s more frequent level of absence, this RP is under new management. The new hosts are myself and Koopa so if you have any questions, message one of us.)

In our last chapter, the group of survivors encountered night terrors, a ramshackle town in desperate need of reconstruction, and the second rise of a villain.

James, our story’s villain, along with his direct subordinate, Antoinette has taken control of a small two-seat seaplane with an quick how-to flight manual for newbie pilots. He has already taken off for Japan.

Gerald, the former self-appointed leader of the ramshackle town, had said his final goodbyes to the almost fully repaired and fortified town. He was heralded as their hero, the Great Cacique. With his girlfriend, Emilie and the survivors, Alex West, Darryl, Carlos, Abbey, Marie, and a few others, they found a transport helicopter in Dr Sturmgrobner’s mountain facility near the town. Gerald had taken a quick read at the flight manual for the helicopter and had Alex as a co-pilot. They are en route to Japan as well. This here is where their stories continue to unfold in this zombie-infested world.

(You all may begin)

Flag Post

Gerald

With West as my co-pilot, right now, I think we will be alright in the air. He read the manual after I was finished so I’m positive he knows what to do. The rest of the group, including the scientist who helped us eliminate the mutation virus in Puerto Rico are within their respective seats in the transport chopper.

Flag Post

James
James is flying the plane. Antoinette is in the passenger seat. The vast ocean is all they have seen for hours, no land. James looks straight ahead at the horizon, the sun is above them. Midday. As James flies he glances at Antoinette and then back out the front window.

Abbey
Abbey sits with her head leant on her shoulder looking out of the window. Her long, blonde hair covering her left eye and her arms crossed on her lap.

Flag Post

Alex West

Switching on the intercom I speak to all those presently on board the chopper. “So are we all prepared to fly? Or does anyone need to use the toilet before we lift off, or anything else? We are going to fly within 5 minutes and if no one speaks up until then we shall be clear for departure.” After the announcement I turn off the intercom and turn to face Gerald. “So how are you feeling about flying this thing with me?”

Antoinette
Antoinette deciding to break the silence leans in towards James. “So when do you expect we’ll arrive in Japan, Master? We’ve been flying for a while now.” Antoinette says, a little bored. She looks out the window. Ocean, only Ocean, an endless trail of water. “I hope we make land soon.” She sighs.

Flag Post

James
James, without looking at Antoinette, shrugs ‘’I don’t know, soon. Why do you ask, slave?’’

Abbey
Abbey closes her eyes slowly and breathes in deeply trying to relax. After weeks of chaos, this is a rare opportunity to rest in peace.

Flag Post

Antoinette
“Just bored of waiting.” Once again Antoinette sighs. “What do you think Japan is like Master?”

Flag Post

James
‘’Japan?’’ James looks at Antoinette momentarily and then back out the front window ‘’Japan is an ancient land, has a very interesting history’’ James looks at her again ‘’I forgot your leash, would you liked it removed?’’ he asks ‘’Or shortened?’’ James grins, still looking out of the window.

Flag Post

Gerald

“You’re a quick learner, West. That’s why I wanted you to be co-pilot. Now remember, this chopper has no weaponry…just thick armor.”

I can hear Miguel calling me for a moment. I get up and head to the rear hatch, looking to make sure everyone is accounted for. The scouting team is looking in as well.

“Yeah, Miguel…what’s up?”

Miguel: We want to personally thank you and everyone else for helping to get our town back on its feet. Now, we know how to survive.

“You don’t need to thank me, Miguel. I saw an opportunity to do good for many whom I share heritage with here and took it. Now, I am needed elsewhere…someone has to put an end to James and his terror spree. I’ve enough balls to be the one to end him. A new leader for the town is needed. I’d be honored if it was you.”

Miguel looks a little shock but then starts lacking a little confidence.

Miguel: I…don’t think I’m ready for that, boss.

“You made it this far, haven’t you? You gave it your all and so I trust you enough to lead the people in my place.”

I look at the scouting group.

“Listen up, team! Miguel is going to be the town’s new leader in my place. Let the rest of the town know.”

I talk to Miguel again.

“I gotta go now. You’ll do fine as a leader. Just remember to keep your priorities straight.”

Miguel sighs and nods.

Miguel: I understand, boss. I won’t let you down.

“I know you won’t…now go. I have to fly this thing. Live long and prosper.”

Miguel: Live long and prosper, boss. Return to us sometime.

Miguel steps off the chopper and stands in front of the scouting group. With all of them facing me, they salute as the rear hatch begins to close. Once it’s closed, I wipe a tear from my eye and head back to the pilot’s seat, knowing everyone heard what Miguel and I had talked about.

“Okay, West. I’m fastened in…Is everyone ready?”

Flag Post

Alex West

“Everyone has been accounted for. Ready for takeoff when you are Gerald. So what exactly are our plans once we reach Japan? and do you think the zombies there will be any different then the mutated ones over here? Other then their shorter stature of course.” My mind was obviously a little sidetracked by the new location, and the excitement of a new adventure on a different area.

Antoinette

“It’s up to you, I’m fine with whatever you choose.” Antoinette cooed.

Flag Post

Gerald

“Zombies are zombies, West. The mutation was a whole different type of infection caused by a virus instead of a parasite, like the zombie infection is caused by.”

I flip the switches necessary and control the throttle to get this chopper to lift off the ground.

“We are taking off now, West. How’s our navigation system looking? Does it have our destination recorded?”

Flag Post

James
’’Hmm’’ James looks at Antoinette ‘’I think you deserve a present for your loyalty, and that is your leash being removed’’ James leans over and unfastens Antoinette’s leash from her collar.

Flag Post

Alex West
Looking towards the navigation screen I notice that everything seems to be running normally. “Navigation is looking good, I programmed it so we could land at an airport. No doubt there’s some goods we could most likely find there.” After a brief pause I decide to ask Gerald a question. “So, you think this helicopter will be easy to control?”

Antoinette
“Why thank you master, I do not deserve such praise.” Antoinette smiles at him. “Thanks.”

Flag Post

Carlos Rexjach

I sit near the rear of the helicopter, surrounded by the vermin who refuse to accept the Second Walkers as there own. We brought these upon ourselves, who are we to avoid the holy wrath? We must embrace it. Hopefully nobody questions the contents of my suitcase. If they did, we might have a scene on our hands. Never good to have.a scene on your hands when your feet are off the ground.

Flag Post

James
‘’Tell me, what’s it like being my slave girl? Am I a kind Master?’’ James asks.

Flag Post

Gerald

“The pedals at our feet control yaw movement. That allows the bird to rotate left or right so we can face a different direction. Now look at the stick. Moving it left and right provides roll movement by tilting the bird to the left or right, respectively, allowing us to strafe. Be careful though as too much roll may turn this chopper into a thick, metal coffin for all of us. Forward and backward on the stick provides pitch movement. That tilts the bird forward or backward, allowing for the respective directional movement. This all came from the manual. You control roll with your stick. I’ll handle yaw and pitch movement. That means your feet are off the pedals and your stick does not move forward or backward. Did you get all that?”

Flag Post

Antoinette
“It’s really fun, and you’re so kind, and caring. I’m so happy you accepted me as your slave. Though I am a bit jealous of the other girl. The new one.” (I think Beth was her name if I recall)

Alex West
“Yup I got it all, that wasn’t exactly what I was asking though. I was asking whether or not you were comfortable flying it.”

Flag Post

James
‘’Beth is gone now, remember? Such a silly little slave girl you are…For your stupidity and being jealous you have the leash refastened…’’ James attaches her leash to her collar.

Flag Post

Gerald

“Oh, sorry…It was a bit nerve-wracking at first. I mean it is my first time flying an aircraft. Once you get the hang of the controls, then it kind of becomes easy, especially when you have a co-pilot doing fifty percent of the flight work. Since I’ve got control of pitch and yaw and you’ve got control of roll, you will be using the radio as well.”

I look at estimated time of arrival at our speed…8 hours, huh?

“West, since we’re heading straight for around 8 hours, could you please get on the intercom and let everyone know to remain in their seats while you get some food from the boxes we’ve collected from the mountain base? I’ve gotta keep flying this thing. I’m switching roll controls to my stick for now.”

A flick of the proper switch and roll goes to my stick, leaving the co-pilot flight stick useless for now.

Flag Post

(I had forgotten Beth died)

Antoinette
“I promise I’ll try to remember harder from now on, can I have it taken off just for the rest of the air ride? It’s not like I could leave if I wanted to. And I don’t want to leave you.”

Alex West
“Sure thing.” Turning on the radio I tell all of the members on board that I will be handing out snacks. “Well I’ll be right back Gerald. Call me if you need anything.” I then take my leave and dole out snacks to all of the passengers.

Flag Post

James
James looks at her ‘’Well, I suppose…’’ James removes it and checks his watch ‘’About 2 hours and we will be there, I have a surprise when we get there…’’

Abbey
Abbey is asleep. Her head tilted to the side with her long blonde hair covering her left eye. Her breathing is quiet and her face cannot be seen because of the angle she is sitting in.

Flag Post

Antoinette

A surprise? I wonder what it’s going to be. Antoinette perked up a little at the thought of a surprise. It didn’t matter what it was, all she needed was her master to be there and anything and everything was perfect.

Flag Post

James
James looks at Antoinette, he loved the way how submissive she was to him and how he had total control of her. Her collar and leash were his favourite toys as he lost the handcuffs, gag, blindfold and the chains on the island. James secretly got his remote out and pressed the button to tighten her collar slightly. Just to entertain himself watching her struggle…

Flag Post

Phillip
As Alex passes by I catch his attention “You got any of those little peanuts? Or maybe a bit of champagne?”

Flag Post

Antoinette

Antoinette emits a small choking sound as the collar is pressed tighter against her neck. She quickly calms herself down and begins breathing slowly through the small amount of width her airway still has.

Alex West
“No champagne sorry, though I do have some peanuts.” Alex hands Phillip a small pack of Salted peanuts. “So has this flight been pleasant so far?”

(Which plane is Abbey on again?)

Flag Post

(Same plane as Alex and everyone else)

James
James keeps on flying the plane, leaving the collar on the tightness he set it to.