The Fallen Worldswalker (CYOP) page 2 (locked)

38 posts

Flag Post

>Rub the powder on your skin.

Flag Post

An enema (/ˈɛnəmə/; plural enemata or enemas) is the procedure of introducing liquids into the rectum and colon via the anus.

>Enema

Flag Post

Need one more vote.

Flag Post

You inhale the powder. However, you’re not really a drug person so your delicate nostrils blow the powder out again. You notice that your nostrils and the mucus blown on to the ground are all frozen.

You hesitated, and then rub the powder on your armor, lest your skin be frozen. The powder then magically forms into an orb, which rests on a socket on the armor. Your armor is now frozen.

It seems that you have only one destination left: the portal in the middle of the dragon statues.

>Jump into the portal.
>Cautiously walk to the portal.

Flag Post

>Jump into the portal.

Flag Post

You dash a bit and jump into the portal. Just like what you’ve expected, flames comes out from the dragon statues. However, your armor blocks the heat for you, and the ice on it melts.

Suddenly, when your feet are just centimeters above the portal, it suddenly disappears. You fall hard on to the ground.

>Look around.
>Look around and dance.
>Look around and sing a song.
>Look around and wank.
>Kill yourself.

Flag Post

>Kill yourself.

I am tempted, but instead I feel the need to continue being retarded.

>Look around and sing a song.

Alternatively,if we can look around and dance AND sing, that would be the best.

Flag Post

>Look around.

It’s probablt the most reliable thing to do, maybe you’ll find something cool.

Flag Post

Okay, so you look around and dance AND sing.

You look around, and find that the flowers in the garden have disappeared; only grass remains. In the place where the shack sat, a large hall appears. You try to look harder, but there is only grass and grass and grass.

You dance around, and your pieces of armour are banging with each other, making loud clapping sounds.

You sing in joy, and the noise is so unbearable that a pack of wasps, which are as large as your palm, is coming at you.

>Hit a wasp with a vertical chop.
>Shield bash.
>Do a horizontal cleave.
>Jump.
>Crouch.
>Stand firm and admire the beauty of the wasps.
>Whirlwind strike.
>Kick the wasps.
>Headbutt.

Flag Post

I feel like I want to die.
>Stand firm and admire the beauty of the wasps

Flag Post

As you stand silently, the wasps no longer see you as a nuisance. They leave you alone.

In here you only find one place interesting — the hall. Thus you run into the hall, and meet a levitating stone tablet covered in Mayan script.

From the tablet a large ball of acid flies out.

>Chop it with the sword.
>Block it with the shield.
>Jump.
>Crouch.
>Dodge to the sides.

Flag Post

Crouch. (duh.)

Flag Post

Block it with the shield. (duh.)