[Strategy] [Sign-ups always open] Risk: Earth III [Game started!] [6 people remain!] (locked)

202 posts

Flag Post

Risk: Earth 3

The traditional risk game, forum style!

Map:

Flag Post

Gameplay

As the game begins, you start out with 5 territories each (No, I won’t be giving bonuses if you sign first). You can sign whenever you want, but starting at a later stage is disadvantageous. Only exception to this is when there are like 1-3 nations left. In a turn, you can expand your territory, or attack someone and capture their territory, the quantity of the territories you capture and the battles are all dependent on random.org, much like the real board game, I will be rolling a D10000 dice.

If it ends with something not following this, you get 3 territories.
If it ends with 00, 10, 20, 30, 40, or 50, you get 10 territories.
If it ends with 60, 70, 80, or 90, or a palindrome of three numbers (323, 787) you get 20 territories.
If it ends with a three-digit straight (123, 234, etc.) or triples (111, 222, etc.), you get 50 territories.
If it ends with 69, 404 or 420 you get 80 territories.
If it ends with a four-digit straight (1234, 2345, etc.) or quads (1111, 2222, etc.), you get 100 territories.
If the number is 1337 or 10000 you get 120 territories.

You must tell me in which direction you want to expand, but better be specific about it, because I won’t be making any changes if you’re vague and I’ve done something you didn’t want me to do.

Everyone gets 15 turns per day. Keep any number of that, and 10% of that number will be removed before I add the 15 turns of the day.

Attacking

First off, I’ll roll the D10000 dice. Then,

If you roll a number that is not below, the new number rolled will be from 1 to 100, with 1 to 50 meaning the attacking player conquers, and 51 to 100 meaning the defending player defends.

If you roll a number ending in 00, 10, 20, 30, 40, or 50, the new number rolled will be from 1 to 110, with 1 to 60 meaning the attacking player conquers, and 61 to 110 meaning the defending player defends.

If you roll a number ending in 60, 70, 80, or 90, the new number rolled will be from 1 to 120, with 1 to 70 meaning the attacking player conquers, and 71 to 120 meaning the defending player defends.

If you roll a number that is straight such as 123, 234, etc., or triples the new number rolled will be from 1 to 150, with 1 to 100 meaning the attacking player conquers, and 101 to 150 meaning the defending player defends.

If you roll a number ending in 69, 420 or 404, the new number rolled will be from 1 to 180, with 1 to 130 meaning the attacking player conquers and 131 to 180 meaning the defending player defends.

If you roll a number that is straight such as 1234, 2345, etc., or quads, the new number rolled will be from 1 to 200, with 1 to 150 meaning the attacking player conquers, and 151 to 200 meaning the defending player defends.

If you roll the numbers 1337 or 10000, the new number rolled will be from 1 to 220, with 1 to 170 meaning the attacking player conquers, and 171 to 220 meaning the defending player defends.

Flag Post

Current situation of map:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Territories

Person ~ Kingdom ~ Colo(u)r

Hamuka ~ Hamham’s Almighty Empire ~ Dark Green
Thijsel ~ Green Nation of Doom ~ Green
Yiu113 ~ Derptopia ~ Pink
Helltank ~ Empire of Helltank ~ Black Eliminated
Zzzip50 ~ Anonymous ~ Silver Voluntary Resignation
Myhome16 ~ Siberian Siberia ~ Red
2Cents ~ Kortex ~ Cyan Eliminated
Djrockstar ~ DEMACIA ~ Brown
Behemoth542 ~ Twin Raider Empire ~ Orange Eliminated
Bloodyrain10001 ~ Dueling Network ~ Dark Blue
Calebmock ~ Republic of Dread ~ Yellow Eliminated

Flag Post

Tasks for Extra Territories

I) Answer the following questions (only one chance):

a) What is my sister’s age? (+2 terr)
b) In which month was my dog born? (+1 terr)
c) Which Operating System do I use? (+1 terr)

Application

Want to join? Just fill this application out and post it in the thread!

Name of kingdom: (=<18 characters)
Color:
Starting place: (If you want to start randomly, say so. Don’t just leave it blank)

Flag Post

Sign.

EDIT: Oops.

Name of kingdom: Hamham’s Almighty Empire
Color: Dark Green
Starting place: East-Central Europe (or Hungary, more accurately)

Flag Post

Sign
Empire name: TieSoul’s Awesome Green Nation of Doom.
Color: Green

Flag Post

Sign
Empire: Derptopia
Color: Pink
Starting Place: Lower coast of Australia.

(Also you did something werid with the thing and said that a palindrome/ 60,70 etc. gives you ten territories. Gives you 20 territories.)

Flag Post

Name of Kingdom:The Empire of Helltank
Color:Black
Starting Place:Australia

Flag Post

Thijsel, please choose a starting area.

@yiu: You managed to see it in the five seconds it took me to fix it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

Hamuka, thijsel and yiu, please choose a starting area.

Did that 4 minutes ago :/

Flag Post

@yiu: You managed to see it in the five seconds it took me to fix it.

… Winning?

Flag Post

yiu, let’s do an alliance. Agree not to attack me and I’ll agree not to attack you. If he approves, I want to make a special request to Jask so I will not attack yiu under any circumstances even if I expand in the direction he is at.

Flag Post

It would be lovely if people who sign from this point on do not exceed empire name character limit of 18, sorry for any inconvenience. Oh, and thij, please shorten your empire name too.

Flag Post

Sign
Empire name: Green Nation of Doom
Color: Green
Starting Place: Netherlands

Flag Post

Name of kingdom: Anonymous
Color: Silver
Starting place: (’MURICA)

Flag Post

@Zip: I’ve added your kingdom to the USA, since I wasn’t sure whether you meant North America, South America, or USA. USA is in NA, so I went with that.

Flag Post

Yeah, sorry I didn’t make that clear.

From this point onwards I shall address the USA as ’MURICA.

Flag Post

Name of kingdom: Siberian Siberia
Color: Red for Russia
Starting place: SIBERIA

Flag Post

Risk: Earth 3

The traditional risk game, forum style!

Map:

cough this is stolen from 4chan uncough

Flag Post

@Fire: The previous game was too, I don’t see a problem with it. Can’t give credits because anonymous.

Flag Post

I did the last one that died, so…

Name of Kingdom: Kortex
Color: Cyan
Starting place: Istanbul, Turkey

And I shall do the same sign-up :)

Flag Post

Name of Kingdom: DEMACIA
Color: Brown
Starting Place: Qatar

Flag Post

hey, we passed the amount of players of the previous game :O

Flag Post

The game has begun!

Turn Count

Everyone: 15

Flag Post

Spend 5 of my movement to get into South America.

If I succeed, spread north in South America with 5 more movement.