[Finished] SURVIVOR: Kongregate - Sole Survivor crowned! Who won? page 3 (locked)

494 posts

Flag Post

!!! Which one of you has an RL last name of Everdeen?

Flag Post

{13}

Flag Post

{02}

Flag Post

I have to go with box 12.

Flag Post

{9}

Flag Post

Hey… Rule 7 wasn’t there the last time I read through it…

Flag Post
Originally posted by S_98:

He added a rule about adding rules, with no rule saying he could add that rule.

Bluji broke his own rules.

Flag Post

{03}

Flag Post
Originally posted by TwistedCakez:
Originally posted by S_98:

He added a rule about adding rules, with no rule saying he could add that rule.

Bluji broke his own rules.

I have not edited the first posts. All the rules have been there from the start of the game. Also, A God Am I in the world of Survivor: Kongregate and thus it is a Word of God that I shall not be criticized for irrational things during this game. If I truly have made a mistake, feel free to point it out privately, as General Rule {03} suggests.

Flag Post

{10}

Flag Post

Rules? What rules?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bluji:

A God Am I

Yes, Big Brother. Anydo against Ingsoc is doublethink and the thinkpol will aid you foreverly.

Flag Post

{14}

There’s something I find weired about this number…14…Oh that’s right, It’s the number the elephant got stuck on.

Flag Post

Do Precarious and funiax know this has started? My planty-patience has run out and I need to disperse my seeds before

End of October.

Flag Post

You do not have to worry about any inactivity. I will prod players, if necessary. During later challenges, I won’t give a crap about inactivity so it’s gonna be your problem and in tribals, inactivity will lead to a self-vote.

Flag Post

{4}

Flag Post

Yay! Now we can go!

Flag Post

And with Precarious taking box {04}, funiax is automatically picking {05}. Your tribes have now been chosen and updated into the first page. This means you may no longer discuss with players outside your tribe. In addition, this post will continue your tribes.

{Immunity Challenge 01} Ready, Aim, Fire!

Come on in! It is time for the first Immunity Challenge. We will be playing a game of Ready, Aim, Fire! with water guns. All 16 survivors have been given a water gun. Every round, you have three options you can choose from:

• Shoot someone else (specify who)
  • Shoot yourself
  • Shoot into the air

Depending on your actions, you will either survive the round, or get eliminated from the challenge. Here are all possible scenarios:

• You shoot someone else and they either shoot someone else (not you) or the air: They are eliminated
  • You shoot someone else and they shoot themselves: You are eliminated
  • You shoot someone else and they shoot you: You are both eliminated
  • You shoot yourself and someone else shoots you: They are eliminated
  • You shoot yourself and no one else shoots you: You are eliminated
  • You shoot the air and someone else shoots you: You are eliminated
  • You shoot the air and no one else shoots you: You survive

Simple enough? You PM me with your action, I parse them and reveal the results. The first tribe to lose all its members will go to Tribal Council, where somebody will be voted out. Round 1 begins now, and ends on August 7, 12 PM, GMT+3 or when everyone has sent me an action, whichever comes first. In case you don’t send me an action, you hinder your team by getting eliminated from this challenge for inactivity. In case a round ties and everyone is eliminated, everyone who played that round will be brought back and a new round takes place. Understood? Go!

Flag Post

Sent.

I find it strange Team EBF made it onto one team….

Flag Post

In this case it was a pure coincidence. The main characters making it into the game as avatars, however, wasn’t.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TwistedCakez:

Sent.

I find it strange Team EBF made it onto one team….

Operation: Team Epic Battle Fantasy Three was a complete success
Next on the list: achieving human instrumentality

Flag Post

In this case it was a pure coincidence. The main characters making it into the game as avatars, however, wasn’t.

My first choice was actually Lance.

EBF is just so awesome.

Flag Post

To everyone: My main got silenced for 24 about 10 minutes ago. Send anything to me for the time being.

Flag Post
Originally posted by KnotedCakez:

To everyone: My main got silenced for 24 about 10 minutes ago. Send anything to me for the time being.

IMPOSTER! I am the real twistedCakez, send your pms to me pls

Flag Post

Oh, Poops. Bacon isn’t an animal.