The Terrarian Mafia [Locked] page 7 (locked)

238 posts

Flag Post

I kinda don’t have time for this anymore. I’m too busy I guess. Resign

Flag Post
Originally posted by sebba:

I kinda don’t have time for this anymore. I’m too busy I guess. Resign

Please do that through PM. Feel free to join back in at any time before we get 3 reserves though ._.
Night 3 Has Ended
A figure slinked through the shadows and suddenly a giant laser shot through Cwovictor. Nothing else of mention happened.
Cwovictor is the Wizard.
Wizard: Once per game, you can choose a person whose role hasn’t flipped yet to be revived. Either that or you can use powerful destructive magic for a Strongman Kill.
Alignment: Town
EEESMAN2424 is the Nurse.
Nurse: You can doctor someone every night.
Alignment: Town

Flag Post

Bah

Wait, doesn’t the Nurse have doctor skills once the doctor is gone?

Well, told you my role isn’t crazy powerfull.

Good luck, townies.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Cwovictor:

Bah

Wait, doesn’t the Nurse have doctor skills once the doctor is gone?

Well, told you my role isn’t crazy powerfull.

Good luck, townies.

It’s called that because of the NPC in Terraria, the Nurse who heals you.

Flag Post

GOF DAMN IT, EEES. WHY THE HELL DID YOU NOT MENTION YOU WERE DOC. STUPID HEAD. ON ANOTHER NOTE, WEEE, ALL CAPS.

Flag Post

I can be a replacement.

Flag Post
Bah.
Let me just say one thing: you’ll regret this.
I may have been taming the mafia.

Now let me focus on a few points here for instance.

Now we know that EESMAN is town, we know there’s no reason to lie.

He could have been either representing a third party or cult secretly and contacting the potential mafia?

Now that they are “untamed” they will be free to kill whoever they want?

But you see, the next part lies in his words before, and even after death. If we know he is town, like I’ve said, then there’s nothing we can see from his words but the truth of what he construed the truth to be.

Firstly from his after death excerpt, “Let me just say one thing: you’ll regret this.”

He’s talking to us, the people who voted him, meaning he clears us of mafia status, since he knew at least one of the mafia’s players, and assuming the mafia are in cohort, they would be willing to stick to one plan.

But with the lynching of EESMAN they might have thought they were no longer safe due to the fact that EESMAN was in trouble and therefore his suggestion wasn’t as worthwhile. Hence;

The mafia know this and are now cleaning us up as clears, hence, the immediate killing of Cwovictor, who was the person who wasn’t voting for the doc. This might have been trying to draw attention to me or Yui as potential mafia due to the fact that we were now voting what was now in hindsight a clear.

Now we know that this was the first meditated mafia killing, it also clears up the fact that he was in fact in contact with the mafia, as he now has described himself to be, as his death has directly influenced their actions.

Perhaps he was taming them by interpreting their actions through the guise of a third party and using his doctor protect to address whoever they were targeting? Perhaps even pursuading them towards a joint win.

Now we know that he was far more clever than I if this was truly his doing up until now, but maybe this also point to some other good things.

EESMAN had to be suggesting at something important when he decided to point us towards the inactives, perhaps yes they were indeed the people who hold the mafia, but they are still at this point far too wide an area due to the magnitude of their capacity.

Perhaps even lurkers, people who were active at key moments to hide suspicion, yet still inactive enough to not let anything slip. I’m thinking maybe myhome, blazker, walford, djrockstar. If EESMAN really knew at least one mafia then I know these are the people to fit the bill, I know they have experience enough to pull off some sort of half active act whilst looking like he was assisting town at the start, and then when it all dries up they aren’t there to promote conversation any longer.

I’d like to Vote myhome in order to try and see whether this is anything worth looking for.

Also I am a Dryad, town aligned investigator / purifying corrupted (cultists) role, and my reports so far have been Yui as a Arms Dealer, town aligned as far as I can tell he can hand out 1/4 kills of different types (such as strongman, ninja). Cwo as wizard (shame about that one) and Kadleon as the Guide (once per game roleblock, once per game investigate.) also town.

But also, the reason I’m claiming is I don’t know how long I’ll live as the only real active townie left with no protect left.

Anyways that’s me for this turn, I hope the active townies can give me their opinions today, yesterday was, rather pathetic, yet again if I’m honest.

But yeah I’d like people to post, hell, I’d even like the goddamn mafia to post too so we can catch your asses.

I’m probably dying tonight for revealing myself as a cop so let’s use this day.

Flag Post

ALRIGHT, I THINK OCELOT MIGHT JUST BE DRYAD, AS HE GOT MY ROLE RIGHT. HE DID NOT, HOWEVER, GET EVERYTHING CORRECT ABOUT IT. I AM ABLE TO MAKE A BULLETPROOF VEST, IN ADDITION TO A GUN. THE GUN, I GAVE TO MYSELF IS A STRONGMAN. I, FOR OBVIOUS REASONS, AM NOT REVEALING WHO THE BULLETPROOF VEST IS TO. THEY CAN EACH BE GIVEN ONCE PER GAME.

AS FOR KAD BEING GUIDE, THAT MAKES ME THINK THERE COULD BE A ROLE WHICH BLOODY HAD DISCUSSED EARLIER. BASICALLY, LOVER TO THE GUIDE, AND IS A MAFIA. HOWEVER, I’M NOT CERTAIN.

Flag Post

I GUESS THAT ROLE MIGHT BE SIMILAR TO THE HOOKER IN A WAY, IT MIGHT BE A ROLEBLOCKER.

BUT ALSO IT WOULD HAVE BEEN INTERESTING IF CWO COULD HAVE USED HIS WIZARD REVIVE BEFORE HE DIED ON SOMEONE, BUT OF COURSE HE DIDN’T KNOW HE WAS DYING OF COURSE.

ALSO WHY THE CAPS? THIS IS SLIGHTLY STRANGE AS A MEDIUM AS SPEECH AS IT GIVES THE ILLUSION THAT YOU ARE TALKING NORMALLY BUT ALSO SHOUTING, SIMILAR TO BARRY SCOTT ON THE CILITT BANG ADVERTS.

AS TO THE FACT OF GETTING PARTS OF YOUR ROLE WRONG, I DIDN’T REALLY READ MUCH APART FROM SKIMMING IT FOR THE ALLIGNMENT: TOWN PART.

Flag Post

IT’S BECAUSE SOME IDIOT DECIDEDHURRDURR LET’S USE MY ABILITY’ AND GAVE ME A PR.

WHOEVER THE PR GIVER IS, PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP IT. YOU’RE ROLE IS FUCKING USELESS AND ANNOYING TO EVERYONE.

Flag Post

CONGRATS, YOU HAVE A PR. MAYBE THE MAFIA HAS A PR GIVER THAT IS MEANT TO DRIVE US INSANE.

Flag Post

THE ROLE BLOODY HAD DISCUSSED THAT WAS THELOVER TO GUIDEWAS THE WALL OF FLESH.
IF THE WALL OF FLESH DIED, THEN THE GUIDE DIED.
IF THE GUIDE DIED (UNDER CERTAIN SPECIAL CONDITIONS), THEN THE WALL OF FLESH DIED.
HOWEVER, HE MIGHT HAVE CHANGED IT.

Flag Post
Originally posted by yiu113:

IT’S BECAUSE SOME IDIOT DECIDEDHURRDURR LET’S USE MY ABILITYAND GAVE ME A PR.

WHOEVER THE PR GIVER IS, PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP IT. YOU’RE ROLE IS FUCKING USELESS AND ANNOYING TO EVERYONE.

Please don’t call me an idiot. I was given a 2 shot PR, and I love PR-ing. being annoying and trollish is my forte.

Originally posted by Pigjr1:

CONGRATS, YOU HAVE A PR. MAYBE THE MAFIA HAS A PR GIVER THAT IS MEANT TO DRIVE US INSANE.

I think that I can say with absolute clarity, if I were a mafia PR, then I would have been soooooo much more active in this. My two favorite roles combined.

Flag Post

Explain what the power role does myhome that you are giving to Yiu.

Then if it conforms with what Yiu is getting you will be innocent, at least in my eyes.

Then clearing up another townie can potentially be a thing and I’ll retract my vote and go for another one of those people.

But as long as me and the other people I have investigated stay alive, mafia won’t be able to kill us without confirming to the rest of town that me, and the other 2 I have investigated, are town indeed. Which would be detremental for them.

I believe it’s fine if we lynch one of us 3 to confirm it but I’d rather not because it’s a wasted lynch.

Anyways as long as my inno results stay unchecked then the mafia can potentially say we are the mafia instead of them, which will work until one of us dies.

So really, actually, we should be hoping that one of us 3 gets nightkilled in order to confirm two clear townies (potentially 3 if myhome performs my test) and then we can have 2/3 clears in the open.

That’s the reason I claimed, I thought that I should wait another night for another investigate, but I probably won’t survive another night.

So I’d rather you explained your ability now so that yiu can confirm that you are indeed the owner of that power.

Flag Post

PR = Post Restriction, silly ocelot

Flag Post

PR = Post Restriction, silly ocelot

I sent to the host ‘PR Yiu. Make her post in CAPS LOCK.’
#Iamabastard

Flag Post

Why not something like:
“PR Yiu. Make her post backwards alternating languages of words between Dutch and Swedish, all caps except for every 4rd letter, which will be lowercase, and inserting an exclamation point after every 10 characters (not including spaces).”

Flag Post

EBWOP:

Why not something like:

changes to

:EDNaNKNiL! STeI ETnI MO!rAAW

Pretty simple, right?

Flag Post

Because, Pig, I am not Cruel.
I want the person to be able to communicate, but in a way that attracts attention to one’s self.
Something that can easily be decoded, like Yodaspeak or 1337.
But not too hard that you might puke while decoding it (F.e. All posts must be in ancient Greek, sent through a Ceaser cypher, then plugged into a hexadecimal coder, then a binary coder, then ANOTHER Ceaser cypher.)

Flag Post

MYHOME, YOU’RE FUCKING RETARDED.

WHY THE FUCK.

WOULD YOU EVER USE.

A PR ROLE?

IT MAKES IT HARDER FOR THE TOWN TO WIN.

VOTE MYHOME FOR USING A COMPLETELY FUCKING USELESS ROLL.

Flag Post

Wait oh i thought it was Power Role.

Try not to use those shortened versions if there is more than one term/phrase with the same initials, it’s misleading.

Flag Post
Originally posted by yiu113:

MYHOME, YOU’RE FUCKING RETARDED.

WHY THE FUCK.

WOULD YOU EVER USE.

A PR ROLE?

IT MAKES IT HARDER FOR THE TOWN TO WIN.

VOTE MYHOME FOR USING A COMPLETELY FUCKING USELESS ROLL.

I feel that the all caps of this post suits it.

On that note, Vote Yiu for intentionally voting a townie.
Seriously guys, come on; voting a townie is stupidity. Especially for a reason as flimsy as “He used a role (that was given to him by the powers that be(With the intent that he use it)) in a stupid way.”
How does caps lock even affect you that much?

Flag Post

Yiu has a reputation for being a trigger-happy VI, you know.

Flag Post

Yiu has a reputation for being a trigger-happy VI, you know.

WOO HOO, LYNCHING.

Flag Post

ALSO, FOR THE RECORD.

I’D RATHER LYNCH A TOWNIE WITH A ROLE THAT HURTS THE TOWN, THAN NOT LYNCH ANYONE AT ALL. POST RESTRICTING IS SOMETHING THAT, 9/10 TIMES, WILL ONLY HARM TOWN. I’M BOTH DISAPPOINTED IN YOU FOR ACTUALLY USING THE ROLE, AND DISAPPOINTED IN BLOODY FOR THINKING OF IT.

ONE THING, HOWEVER, THAT I’M ACTUALLY WONDERING ABOUT IS IF IT IS ACTUALLY A TOWN ROLE. KNOWING TERRARIA, NO NPC, WHICH ARE WHAT THE TOWN IS, WOULD JUSTIFIABLY HAVE A POST RESTRICTION. HOWEVER, A MAFIA, OR THIRD PARTY WOULD ABSOLUTELY HAVE IT, AS MANY OF THE ENEMIES IN TERRARIA HAVE WAYS TO SCREW UP YOUR INTERFACE.

THUS, I SHALL KEEP MY VOTE ON MYHOME16, AS I BELIEVE THAT IT IS ACTUALLY MORE LIKELY THAT HE IS A MAFIA OR THIRD PARTY THAN A TOWN MEMBER.