UnTruth and Lies [Psychology Game][Game Over: Winners Revealed] (locked)

338 posts

Flag Post

You were walking down the street one day, low on cash, like normal, when a strange poster caught your eye. It said “Compete in a battle of wills to win $17.62!”. you felt for your wallet, painfully empty. It can’t be that hard, you though to yourself. You always were competent that you could out Jedi-mind-trick others. You took the poster and began walking to the specified address.

As you pass through the door to the compound, you see several other people, all with a similar poster in their hands. This wasn’t unexpected, but, to you, all of the other test subjects looked like pansies. You could take them. You confidently sat down on one of the benches.

Just as you sit down, a man in a lab coat comes into the room from deeper into the compound. “Listen up, you pitiful test subjects,” started the scientist, “You’re all here for one reason. One, lonely, reason. You want to make 17.62 dollars. Or maybe you just want to win. Nevertheless, they are both the same thing. As all of you should know, you are here to test the integrity of the mind against each other. You will all be put into competitive challenges designed specifically to crush the weak, and put the tougher, better-brained Loser on top. These challenges will be gruelling. These challenges will be insidious. These challenges are yours to win. Yours to lose, too. Everything from the graffiti on the walls to the way I talk is designed to crack you. Your job is to not crack. Let’s begin.”

Flag Post

Rules:
The mod won’t lie.
Use common sense, no alts, no excessive swearing, no deleting posts.
Basically that’s it. You are allowed to use people outside the game (IDK how, but you can).
You can use screenshots and PMs.
The mod will never lie.
You can lie.
You can betray alliances.
The mod will most certainly tell the truth 100% of the time.

Overview:
This is a psychological game, designed to test the wits of those who enter. I will post certain challenges in the thread now and then, and resolve them after a set deadline. The challenges may be anything from sending a PM to me to sending 30 PMs to every player, and then one to me. Those who complete the challenges will move on to the next round, while those who fail will drop out of the game. Remember that this is a game based on being unpredictable, and that the only person you can trust is yourself.

Also, the official ‘Untruth and Lies’ Chatzy room.

Flag Post

Sings are open until Thursday the third of October.

Player List:

1. Yiu113 Starring as: ROSIE PALMER!

2. Pigjr1 Starring as: Bobby Fett “You have no free will!”

3. Cwovictor Starring as: I don’t Have a Nickname Man.

4. Ronaga Starring as: Lamcaster

5. Lebossle Not starring as: Jack

6. DragonArcherZ Starring as: God of Winds

7. Behemoth542 Starring as: Xiriphale

8. funiax Starring as: Jem

9. Helltank Starring as: King of Betrayals

10. Pulsaris Starring as: No-Name

11. Kadleon Starring as: Kadior Lionne

12. REALinsanemonkey Starring as: Wilson

13. Hamuka Starring as: Hamster

14. Bluji Starring as: [OMGITS]myhome16

15. BestMte Starring as: a Walrus

16. sarothat410 Starring as: Sir Hatterson

17. overfrost Starring as: Oversloth

18. EEESMAN2424 Starring as: Balanced Breakfast

19. PolakXXL Starring as: Ki

20. Walfordking Starring as: Another Name

21. Vara Starring as: Lune

22. occooa Starring as: Repetition

Flag Post

The Mod does not lie.

Also, the official ‘Untruth and Lies’ Chatzy room.

If you couldn’t tell bythe first 5 posts, I want you to go to the chatzy.

Flag Post

Sure, why not.

Name: Richard Head
Nickname: Rosie Palmer
Chocolate: But of course.
Lime-green: Nope.
Name: Richard Fist

Flag Post

I don’t quite get the sign-up sheet, but…

Name: Bob
Nickname: Bobby
Do you like chocolate? Yes
Do you like the colour lime-green? No
Name: Bobby Fett

Flag Post

Fascinating, indeed, I would be delighted to join this little game.

Name: Victor Gabriel
Nickname: N/A
Do you like chocolate? Yes.
Do you like the color lime-green? No.
Name: Already stated before.

Flag Post

I don’t quite get the sign-up sheet, but…

It is better that way.
I will never lie to you.

Flag Post

Myhome Cow’s nickname is Not Applicable, not I Don’t Have A Nickname Man.

Slilly goose.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Cwovictor:
Originally posted by yiu113:

Myhome Cow’s nickname is Not Applicable, not I Don’t Have A Nickname Man.

Slilly goose.

I am not a cow, notice that the “W” comes before the “O”.

Shut up Cow.

Flag Post

Stay on-topic please.
We want to keep the forum cleen for people who want to sign up.
Plz delete your little quote war.

I don’t lie.

Flag Post

Bob woke up in the morning and got out of bed. He took a shower and then decided to eat some breakfast. He had run out of his favorite cereal, Bobby-O’s. Time for another visit to the Dimension In Which You Press Small Sweet Flat Round Crisp Cakes With A Mouse, or DIWYPSSFRCCWAM for short. He left the house to get to the Portal. Another long adventure awaited. Bob did not like going on these adventures. Especially the part where he was [REDACTED] by the [REDACTED] [REDACTED] unpleasantly and [REDACTED] [REDACTED]. Then, he saw the light. He stared right into the sun, hoping his eyes would burn out and he would die. Then, he saw the billboard. “$17.63 for a lifetime supply of Bobby-O’s!” Bobby checked his left pocket. A piece of lint, a paper clip, and a penny. Then he checked his right pocket. A wad of chewed-up gum and a high-tech hyper plasma blaster of doom. Bobby didn’t have enough money. Then, he saw a crinkled up paper tacked to a telephone post. “Looking for a good time? Call 666-6666.” Bobby was desperate. Bobby didn’t have a job, so there was no way he could earn this money. As Bobby was thinking, he tripped over a stone and fell into the manhole, which was oddly open, and then was assaulted by a sewer gator. Punch! Kick! Kapow! Bobby laid on the ground with a bloody nose, and the gator swam away in victory. Then, a paper fell through the sewer grate onto Bobby’s face. “Compete in a battle of wills to win $17.62!” That’s exactly how much money Bobby needed! It was a miracle! Bobby would obviously win. Bobby was given the Force by Yoda himself at that Star Wars Convention. Bobby climbed out of the sewers to the address. He passed through the door to the compound, noticing several other people, all having the same poster as Bobby, except with less sewer slime. All of them were little pansies compared to the surpreme Bobby. Suddenly, a pansy in a lab coat comes into the room, talking about the contest. Apparently, the challenges are psychological. Bobby was prepared to become a Pro Philosopher. To gain the ultimate title of Bobates: Pro Philosopher.

Flag Post

Name: Nathan Sterling
Nickname: Lamcaster
Chocolate? Yeah but I like skittles better
Lime-Green? Its a little bit too close to mint-green for comfort.
Name: Cecil Baldwin
Gatta get that 17 dollah cash money!!!

Flag Post

Sign. I’ve been delaying the beggining of my participation in FG since some days ago, and this seems good enough.

Name: C. Romero
Nickname: Not Jack
Do you like chocolate? Yes
Do you like the colour lime-green? Only in small amounts
Name: Red Hood

I don’t completely trust those are my real names, that’s just according to Wikipedia.

Flag Post

Sign

Name: Zephyr
Nickname: EGSuppy
Likes chocolate
Likes lime-green
Name: statedb4

Flag Post

Sign

Name: Xiraphale
Nickname: The Burning Hand of Arcane Oblivion
Do you like chocolate?: Yes
Do you like the colour lime-green?: Yes
Name: Sheol Zealot

Flag Post

Sign

Name: Jiz
Nickname: The Chocolate Yahweh
Do you like chocolate?: You know it
Do you like the colour lime-green?: It’s alright
Name: Jem

Flag Post

Name:Helltank
Nickname:King of Lies, Prince of Deceit, Lord of Treachery, the Fiery Betrayer, Smith of Deceptions, the Omni-Liar, Truth-Shader, the Man Who Has No Truth
Likes Chocolate:Yes
Likes lime-green:Meh.
Name:Helltank

Flag Post

Sign

Name: Nobody
Nickname: Imperator
Do you like chocolate?: Yes
Do you like the colour lime-green?: Yes
Name: I need to find a name

Flag Post

Haven’t had participated in one of these in a while (Only hosted Crossing Lies >.>), so sure.

Name: Kadior Lionne
Nickname: Predator
Do you like chocolate? Not a fan, I suppose I don’t exactly like it, but don’t hate it either.
Do you like the colour lime-green? Yeah.
Name: Kadleon

EDIT: Why did I have a hunch earlier that you were going to be the one that was hosting this :P

Flag Post

Sign.

Name: Wilson.
Nickname: Wilson.
Do you like chocolate?: Yes.
Do you like the colour lime-green?: Yes.
Name: Wilson.

Flag Post

Nickname:King of Lies, Prince of Deceit, Lord of Treachery, the Fiery Betrayer, Smith of Deceptions, the Omni-Liar, Truth-Shader, the Man Who Has No Truth

You deserve all of these, Helltank.

Why did I have a hunch earlier that you were going to be the one that was hosting this :P

Maybe because of CHATZEH?

Flag Post

If I deserved all of that you should put all of that in the sign-up’s list, not this stupid “filthy liar” thing. If it’s to be only one title, let’s go with “King of Lies”.

Flag Post

Awh, I put a badass title and you choose the sucky one.

Scumbag myhome16

Flag Post

Signify.

Name: Hamster
Nickname: Hammy
Do you like chocolate?: Sure
Do you like the colour lime-green?: Sure
Name: Hamham