UnTruth and Lies [Psychology Game][Game Over: Winners Revealed] page 5 (locked)

338 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Behemoth542:
Originally posted by Helltank:

No, he isn’t.

Vara is. Her task is to collect people’s numbers. She does this by offering number swaps. Also, every 10 numbers she collects she can kill one.

Also I just saw Cwovictor’s post. Horrible attempt at lying, I’m 13. Nice try but you just got owned.

Is this too coincidential or what? It had to be Vara?

lol, why do you keep listening to Hell?

Flag Post

No, he isn’t.

Vara is. Her task is to collect people’s numbers. She does this by offering number swaps. Also, every 10 numbers she collects she can kill one.

Also I just saw Cwovictor’s post. Horrible attempt at lying, I’m 13. Nice try but you just got owned.

OBJECTION!

YOU are the one who is lying right now.

Flag Post

To Pig and Cwo:

Seriously? Your first psychological strategy game and you decide to fuck around with me? Yeah, I’m pulling bullshit on both their claims.

Behemoth:
It is what it is. I cannot tell a lie.

Flag Post

To Pig and Cwo:

Seriously? Your first psychological strategy game and you decide to fuck around with me? Yeah, I’m pulling bullshit on both their claims.

Behemoth:

Yes, you can tell lies, what is stopping you? Don’t even try to call bullshit on me, filth liar.

Flag Post

EWOP

Flag Post

To Pig and Cwo:

Behemoth:

If you weren’t so annoying I would tell you who’s got the special role… But I don’t like you.

Flag Post

That’s a nice Terrarrian Mafia role, eh?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Pigjr1:

That’s a nice Terrarrian Mafia role, eh?

Look at the top of the screenie.

Flag Post

The only reason I could doubt that helltank is the special role is the fact that Yui is so bent on making it public that his/her number is seven but is cautious about giving a screen cap and when her/she did the number was scratched out with what seem to be Ms paint, suggesting he/she took someone elses cap and just scribbled out the number.

But it is obvious when helltank is lying. Because it is always. Take for instance that he “figured out” that Vara is the special role and also his ability as the role. How would one figure out this role. It’s only transfer in PM from admin to player and I doubt the special role would just give away not only the fact that they are indeed the special role but also what their role does. This is just taking what I know and making sense of it. I will try not to fall in these mind games. The first step is denial. I will now deny helltanks existence. It works for night vale so why not me?
So a friendly reminder. Helltanks only tell lies and do not exist. So you should disregard their advice.

Flag Post

So a friendly reminder. Helltanks only tell lies and do not exist. So you should disregard their advice.

But their advice tastes like rainbows!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ronaga:

The only reason I could doubt that helltank is the special role is the fact that Yui is so bent on making it public that his/her number is seven but is cautious about giving a screen cap and when her/she did the number was scratched out with what seem to be Ms paint, suggesting he/she took someone elses cap and just scribbled out the number.

But it is obvious when helltank is lying. Because it is always. Take for instance that he “figured out” that Vara is the special role and also his ability as the role. How would one figure out this role. It’s only transfer in PM from admin to player and I doubt the special role would just give away not only the fact that they are indeed the special role but also what their role does. This is just taking what I know and making sense of it. I will try not to fall in these mind games. The first step is denial. I will now deny helltanks existence. It works for night vale so why not me?

Interesting, how you say I’m sending you PMs with screenies, despite me never actually PMing you.

And, just because lol,

Flag Post

Flag Post

I remember when we were on the board and and posting them and you were cautious then and I remember it because you finally posted yours and someone made a joke about it being dirty and they couldn’t clean it off and then I check and in the number slots it was blacked out. Anyone else remember this? Was that someone else? Or am I just crazy?

Flag Post

You guys should learn to screenshot edit >.>

Flag Post

:o

Flag Post

Wait screenshot edit is a thing?

Flag Post

I swear, you guys are driving me crazy.

Flag Post

It’s pretty common knowledge, but most/all recent browsers have an HTML editor meaning that if you can type properly, you can forge a screenshot. The only way to really tell if a PM is legit is if you stream it and refresh and shit, but even then you could work around that.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Cwovictor:

To Pig and Cwo:

Behemoth:

Yes, you can tell lies, what is stopping you? Don’t even try to call bullshit on me, filth liar.

I have no more motivation to tell lies, my challenge is finished.

It’s amusing to watch Cwovictor, Pigjr, Ronaga and yiu try to pull off obvious gambits like some kind of lie boss.

So fucking obvious. A cow could see through it. Quality of psychological strat players has really declined nowadays

Flag Post
Originally posted by Cwovictor:

To Pig and Cwo:

Behemoth:

I have no more motivation to tell lies, my challenge is finished.

It’s amusing to watch Cwovictor, Pigjr, Ronaga and yiu try to pull off obvious gambits like some kind of lie boss.

So fucking obvious. A cow could see through it. Quality of psychological strat players has really declined nowadays

Pssssssssssssst he’s a liar!

Flag Post

^ lolnoob.

I have no more motivation to tell lies, my challenge is finished

Like I said earlier all I’m doing now is trolling and exposing the gambiteers.

Flag Post

Don’t even try to frame me.

Flag Post

Angry that you got caught out on your lie?

You provide no evidence to support your so-called “claim” that you are number 13(blatant bullshit). I have the fact that I have literally nothing to gain from lying except the loss of my reputation to support me. You have nothing but a screenshot(which, as funiax said, is as easily faked as typing some gibberish into your browser).

zzz… not sure if unlucky that 13 just happened to be me or actively trying to boot me out before I can kill you in the long run(like I’m not going to get gang-banged on Round 3 or 4 for being the best player anyways).

Flag Post

I am not angry, because there is no lie.

What evidence do you want me to show? This is enough.

Flag Post

A faked screenshot? No, it isn’t.