[Continuous] 20 Questions [Not updated] page 6 (locked)

537 posts

Flag Post

As is, can we touch it. Is it a physical object. People are asking whether it is air, so yeah.

Flag Post

If jerenator gets to waste a question, I shall waste a question.
Is it the sun?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Pigjr1:

Is it the sun?

No.

Flag Post
Originally posted by FelineForumer:

Is it something that is needed atleast every 12 hours?

Flag Post

Is it bigger than a dog?

Flag Post

Originally posted by adv0catus:

3. Discussion is allowed and encouraged, only bolded questions will be considered official questions and will be answered. If someone decides to be a meanie head and ask 15 questions all at once, that sucks for you guys.

Originally posted by Jamuak:

Is it bigger than a dog?

Valiant effort. ;)

No.

Flag Post

Opps, Sorry. =S

Flag Post

Guys, I think the answer is “an orgy.” After all, sex is the most essential thing for all life; without it, everything would go extinct.

Flag Post

Yes.

Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:

Yes.

This further supports my hypothesis.

Flag Post

Does it require sitting or lying down?

Flag Post
Originally posted by EEESMAN2424:

Does it require sitting or lying down?

No.

Flag Post

You technically don’t need to sit/lie down to sleep. However, sleep isn’t needed at least every 12 hours, so I’m not really sure what to do here…

Flag Post

Hey guys. I’m not asking a question, but I’m just thinking hypothetically, the only stuff you NEED ever 12 hours is bathroom/food/drink/air. So it could be something in those categories, and it’d have to be pretty vague if it was something like food.

Flag Post

Hey guys. I’m not asking a question, but I’m just thinking hypothetically, the only stuff you NEED ever 12 hours is bathroom/food/drink/air. So it could be something in those categories, and it’d have to be pretty vague if it was something like food.

The only one of those that you technically need at least once every 12 hours is air, but that’s already been ruled out.

Flag Post

How about clothes? Funnykid don’t do this

Flag Post

Okay, Is it clothing?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Funnykidsc:

The only one of those that you technically need at least once every 12 hours is air, but that’s already been ruled out.

True, but I haven’t been here long. Are adv0catus’s answers always the “technical” thing. Because, like EEESMAN2424 said, clothes is something you don’t NEED, but I could easily see someone answering YES that you need it every 12 hours

Flag Post

I’d be shocked if it was clothing.
I feel like we led ourselves into a metaphorical corner with the questions we’ve asked. Although the object may be obvious and fit the constraints created the answers to our questions, our questions have changed they way we’re thinking about the object.

Flag Post

Tip: You guys should probably review the questions already asked and use those to determine what questions you want to ask. Remember, you’re trying to find a needle in a haystack, so the best thing to do is ask questions that eliminate as many possibilities as possible.

Example: Say you have every letter in the alphabet and you’re trying to determine which letter the host is thinking of.

Are you going to ask them if the letter is a vowel? This is how the affected letters would look like:

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

If you ask if the letter is in the second half of the alphabet, this is how the affected letters would look like:

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Much better, right? You use the same number of questions, but eliminate a lot more of the potential answers. I’m not trying to talk down to you guys or anything, it just seems like you’re asking random questions, the first one to pop into your head, and not taking into consideration the previous questions.

Flag Post

I am usually good at these games, but I honestly cannot think, so I will narrow it down more. =\

Is it something needed atleast every 3 hours?

Flag Post

Is it something needed atleast every 3 hours?

No.

Flag Post

Can we choose to burn the haystack instead?

Flag Post

Did he mention that the needle is prehistoric and made of extremely flammable wood?

Flag Post

Guise, I’m disappoint.

Is it related to carbon?