Malicious (A Text Adventure)

36 posts

Flag Post

A sequel to Malevolent. Enjoy.

 
Flag Post

A Small Forest Clearing
You stand in a lush meadow. Birds chirp happily. Off in the distance, a rooster crows. Sunlight streams brightly into the grass. You feel warm and happy…

To the WEST is a small clearing, with a still figure lying on the grass. You have your SPIRITBANE SWORD, [Desperakhius], a RUNECARVING KNIFE, and a trophy from your last slain spirit, the HEAD OF A PIG. Everything else was destroyed in the transition to from that story to this one.

 
Flag Post

fun fun fun fun

Head west and inspect the figure.

 
Flag Post

Head to the WEST and inspect the FIGURE

 
Flag Post

Snow White Field
The field is long, vast and yellow. The figure is that of an unconscious girl, with delicate beautiful features. She is extraordinarily fair, with raven black hair. A stone slate next to her reads:

Here lies Snow White,
Poisoned by treachery,
Waiting for her Prince.
-The Dwarves

To the EAST is a meadow. To the NORTH is a small cottage with smoke belching out its chimney.

 
Flag Post

Go to the east and look around, paying close attention to the ground, where the dwarves live, I think. There’s gotta be some telltale signs.

 
Flag Post

A Small Forest Clearing
It’s a meadow. An ordinary old meadow that hasn’t done any harm to anyone. Don’t be mean to it.

There’s nothing strange on the ground. Nothing out of place or unusual. No sign of dwarves, either.

 
Flag Post

That’s it? You created a place with NOTHING?
Look around AGAIN.
Derp I didn’t notice that it East + West = sameplace.
Darn my Geography exam is over.

Errr… runto Snow White Field
and err… Examine Snow White.
Whisper into her ear, “I will avenge you,” and if there are no conspicuous signs, head off NORTH to the cottagey one. Time is of the essence.

 
Flag Post

Nobody is considering kissing her?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by jerenator:

Nobody is considering kissing her?

You gotta look at the possibilities. What if the spirit is in her and eats your mouth and gets into your brainbles?

 
Flag Post

Then the game ends rather quickly and Helltank will have no game for the rest of the week.

Come on, this is fun.

 
Flag Post

Finefinefine. You do it. :)

 
Flag Post

> Absolutely slobber the face of the girl.

 
Flag Post

> Kiss Snow White on the lips

 
Flag Post

Or that.

 
Flag Post

> Proceed to look around for gaint bucket.

> Kiss Snow White

 
Flag Post

> Kill Snow White with a chainsaw that you somehow got from an axe-crazy man with a chainsaw.

> Kiss Snow White on the lips.

 
Flag Post

Snow White Field
You kiss her on the lips. Now you feel like a rapist or a sex offender.

 
Flag Post

Whoa. When you say ‘kiss’, everyone just jumps in and agrees.

When you say “Wipe the blood off the Desperakhius so that it looks clean and shiny”, not a single pindrop is heard.

 
Flag Post

We’re rapists? Okay then. Rape Snow White.
How about we head NORTH to the midget cottage?

 
Flag Post

inb4 Snow White is possessed by the spirit and kills you behind your back

>go NORTH

 
Flag Post

In Front of a Small Cottage
You stand in front of a small wooden cottage. Smoke pipes merrily out the single chimney, and you hear a loud, whistling tune being sung by what seems like several voices within the house.

Hi-ho, Hi-ho,
it’s off to work we go..

 
Flag Post

Sneak to some window and spy on them.
Count how many there are.

 
Flag Post

In Front of a Small Cottage
You see seven of them, each dressed similarly but displaying various odd behaviors.

 
Flag Post

Knock on the door and see if they answer.