Reality Show (Season 4 Sign-Ups)

511 posts

Flag Post

Hey guys, this game is not currently active. I’ll start it again some time, but please don’t sign up or post.

Reality Show
Season 3

SEASON 4 SIGN-UPS WILL OPEN EVENTUALLY, BUT ARE NOT CURRENTLY OPEN

It’s a reality TV show. It’s like American Idol or Dancing with the Stars where people get kicked off each week, only not as stupid. Each week (or 3 days, or whatever I choose) the contestants will have some sort of task, and it will result in someone getting kicked off until we have one talented winner. Tasks could be pretty much anything from writing me a poem to playing against each other in some online game. I try to avoid my own individual judgement determining winners as much as possible.

Sign-ups: SIGN UPS ARE ALWAYS OPEN FOR THE NEXT SEASON (except right now, the thread’s inactive).
Just in case you missed that before. I will keep a list of those signed up for the next season during any current season. I’ll try and leave a short period in between seasons to get more players as well. Oh yeah, and just think of seasons like in a real TV show. A season is just a full set of rounds where we go from a full pool of contestants down to one winner. TO SIGN UP FOR SEASON 4 RIGHT NOW (You can’t sign up right now)

Keep in mind that if you are signing up mid-season, you will likely have to wait a few weeks until you are expected to post in the next season.

Other things I didn’t mention:
In any given round, I put a time limit. It’s usually 3 days. The time ends on my post, NOT on the exact time (unless I specify differently)

In a given round, I may say the private messages are not allowed. Shouts are still allowed unless I specify differently (which I usually will). Not only private messages through Kongregate, but any kind of communication that is not public to all of the contestants will not be allowed. Any proof/evidence of players violating this rule can be posted, and players will be removed. Yes, you could probably frame somebody with Photoshop. If I have to deal with that, yes, you are an asshole.

Any questions, just ask, I’m more than willing to help. Please sign up, and good luck!
-Tom

Flag Post

WINNERS
Season 1: Pigjr1
Season 2: Behemoth542
Season 3: Kadleon

SEASON 3 CONTESTANTS
T6salt
TwistedCakez
Helltank
Kadleon
BLOODYRAIN10001
Behemoth542
Pigjr1
efar
sarothat410
EESMAN2424
puzzledan
DarkEvilSoul

SEASON 4 SIGN-UPS ARE NOT CURRENTLY OPEN
(So I’ve cleared the list we had)

Flag Post

Your name (Copy your username exactly): adv0catus
I understand that this game will require me to come back for each round (yes/no): yes

Flag Post

Your name (Copy your username exactly): occooa
I understand that this game will require me to come back for each round (yes/no): yes

Flag Post

EEESMAN2424
Yes.

Flag Post

DragonArcherZ
Yes.

Five people? >.> You have low expectations, 10 is like the minimum people for most games unless a max sign limit is set. Games like myhome’s got 20+.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DragonArcherZ:

Five people? >.> You have low expectations, 10 is like the minimum people for most games unless a max sign limit is set. Games like myhome’s got 20+.

DragonArcherZ, that’s probably because last time I did this it was on an extremely inactive website. I’ll leave it open a little longer after 5. Hopefully once we get in a rhythm, the next season will fill up during the current season, but we’ll see how it goes.
-Tom

Flag Post

Gevock Helltank
yes

Flag Post

Your name (Copy your username exactly): King Pigjr1
I understand that this game will require me to come back for each round (yes/no): no yes

Flag Post

Your name (Copy your username exactly): Lord Baron of all scientific relics GotterakaThing
I understand that this game will require me to come back for each round (yes/no): Ja!

Flag Post

Hey, thanks for signing up everyone. We currently have 7:
-adv0catus
-occooa
-EEESMAN2424
-DragonArcherZ
-Helltank
-Pigjr1
-GotterakaThing
Anyway, since people seem interested, I’ll leave the season 1 sign-ups open for 1-2 more days. I’m really excited to get started though. Good luck to all!
-Tom

Flag Post

Since nobody joined in the last 24 hours, I’m going to go ahead and start season 1. I know we could have gotten more people, but this is fine for a start. This is my first time through anyway. Any sign ups from now on will be placed in the season 2 list, and those players will not participate until season one has been concluded.

. SEASON 1 BEGINS .

I’ve been thinking a lot about what to do for the first round of season one since it’s a first impression and sets and example. I would just like to say that I plan on making the rounds vary A LOT in what your task will be as well as how contestants will be eliminated, so if you aren’t crazy for one round, don’t assume the whole game sucks, ect. ect.

Anyway, here’s what I’ve come up with for the first round…
Round 1 will be split into 2 different parts. For part 1, each player will come up with the best 4 syllable insult that can. I’m not looking for somehting like “You’re a butthead”. I just want the insult part. Something like “stupid butthead” would be more acceptable. To avoid taking full power of the outcome, I will only pick my favorite 4 insults. Then, for part 2, it will be up to my 4 winners to vote on who should be eliminated out of the bottom 3. Whoever comes up with my #1 favorite insult can break ties.
Failure to post in my set time period, or failure to make your insult 4 syllable will result in an automatic invitation to the bottom 3.
So here we begin round 1

SEASON 1, ROUND 1, PART 1: COME UP WITH THE BEST 4 SYLLABLE INSULT YOU CAN

You have 3 days.
-Tom

Flag Post

Well, this won’t end well.

And I’m bad at insults.

You Fat Septic Tank.

This will fail.

Flag Post

He said 4 syllable. You-Fat-Sep-Tic-Tank is five.

Vile Tree-Horned N00B.

(you should PM the participants so they know this is going on btw.)

Flag Post

Seanison0151 for season 2 please :)

Flag Post

Could I be a judge?

Flag Post

Ass-faced Nazi

Flag Post

God damn shit nose.

Flag Post
Originally posted by seanison0151:

Seanison0151 for season 2 please :)

Hey, please look at the sign-up form in the first post. You are allowed to sign up for season 2, but you must fill out the form correctly.

Originally posted by walfordking:

Could I be a judge?

Well, my original idea for this game doesn’t include judges, but it’s not a bad idea. I don’t like the feeling that it’s all up to me who wins. That’s why contestants are going to vote off the bottom 2 or 3 in some rounds. I haven’t really thought about how it would work with set judges, so maybe another season. I’ll PM you if I decide anything.
-Tom

Flag Post
Originally posted by DragonArcherZ:

He said 4 syllable. You-Fat-Sep-Tic-Tank is five.

Vile Tree-Horned N00B.

(you should PM the participants so they know this is going on btw.)

Whoops. Though he said four word…
You Fat Poop Tank

Flag Post

seanison0151
yes
Yes
Yes

Flag Post

Ass strumming fuck.

Flag Post

I recommend you do actual linebreaks in the post btw, just saying.

Flag Post

Your Name: TwistedCakez
Yes
Aye
Si, amigo.

Flag Post

DJRockstar
Idiot Lord