Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

Flag Post

I hate all of you

Flag Post

ONE WORD [Dis better count ; ;]

Flag Post
Originally posted by BLOODYRAIN10001:

ONE WORD [Dis better count ; ;]

It won’t. I originally thought to do this but it’s two words, as opposed to the limit of literally one word. Even though it’s witty (and/or overused), it really just defies a basic rule so I didn’t do it.

Flag Post

This

Flag Post

3 days. Bump.

Flag Post

Alright, well it appears that we’ve only lost T6salt and efar. I’ve removed T6salt from the Season 3 pre-sign list since he seems to still hate me for no spoken reason. If you wish to get back on that list, let me know.

These seven remain:
TwistedCakez
Kadleon
BLOODYRAIN10001
Behemoth542
Pigjr1
sarothat410
EESMAN2424

The only problem, there’s 7 of them. I had a round planned for 9, a different plan for 8, and even a similar plan for 6, but I did not anticipate 7. I don’t currently have a round plan and I’m about to leave for the night. I will either think of a round in the next 10 minutes, or you can expect one tomorrow, but I might be a bit hungover, please bear with me.
-Tom

Flag Post

Season 3, Round 7: One Shot

Welcome to Season 3’s first individual round. In this round, you all have a gun with one shot. In the next 3 days you must send me the name of one contestant who’m you wish to fire your shot at. You must shoot someone or you will be eliminated. The goal is to NOT shoot the same person who shoots you. If two people shoot each other, a vote will be held, and one of the two will be eliminated. If two groups of two shoot each other, a vote will be held to eliminate one of the 4, and if, somehow, three groups of two shoot each other, our one lucky survivor will choose who out of the 6 will be eliminated. If nobody shoots each other, a second round of this will be held, and it will be more complicated.

Communicating with your opponents outside of this thread is allowed and encouraged. You have 3 days. I typed this up hella fast, so if it’s confusing, I’m happy to answer questions. I gotta go now, so I’ll be back on tomorrow.
-Tom

Flag Post

Make a Seven Sins round, where everyone has to do something.

EDIT: ~Ninja

Flag Post

UPDATE: You may not shoot yourself. Clever idea, but that’s not what this round is about. Plus, if you think about it, you are shooting the same person who shoots you, but it’s not 2 people, so it’s complicated.

UPDATE 2: You may not change your submission. Your first submission is the one that I will use. (Unless you’ve shot yourself, then you are required to change it)

Also, this

Originally posted by Behemoth542:

Make a Seven Sins round, where everyone has to do something.

EDIT: ~Ninja

is extremely vague, but I like the concept :)

Flag Post

Alright, the results are in and nobody shot each other. This was to be expected.
Same exact thing this time except YOU MUST SHOOT SOMEONE DIFFERENT and YOU MAY NOT SHOT ANYBODY WHO SHOT YOU LAST ROUND.

So after this round, if any 2 people shoot each other, we’ll vote them off, and if anybody picks someone who shot them last round, we’ll add them to the vote. Getting shot by the person who you last shot does not put you in the vote

If everyone is again successful, I think you can guess what happens next.

Season 3, Round 7, Part 2: Do it again

You have 3 days.
-Tom

Flag Post

Alright everybody, the shots are in!

TwistedCakez shot Pigjr1. Last round Pigjr1 shot TwistedCakez. TwistedCakez will be in the vote.
Kadleon shot TwistedCakez. Last round TwistedCakez shot Kadleon. Kadleon will be in the vote.
Behemoth542 shot BLOODYRAIN10001. Last round, BLOODYRAIN10001 shot Behemoth542. Behemoth542 will be in the vote.

Alright, so from EESMAN2424, Pigjr1, BLOODYRAIN1001, and Sarothat410 I need a vote. You must vote off TwistedCakez, Kadleon, or Behemoth542. You may do so by post or PM. You must vote or you will be eliminated

From TwistedCakez, Kadleon, and Behemoth542, I need an integer between 1 and 20. You must give this to me by post, and you may not post the same integer as someone else. This is in case of a tiebreaker. I feel weird about using RNG to eliminate someone, but I feel fine using RNG to pick an integer which eliminates someone. If you fail to post an integer that hasn’t already been posted, there will be no tiebreaker, you will lose in the case of a tie.

Season 3, Round 7, Part 3: Vote someone off

You have 3 days.
-Tom

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

Vote: Behemoth542

Flag Post

Wait, why do you need a tiebreaker when 4 people are voting?

EDIT: Oh yeah, derp, 2-2.

Flag Post

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kadleon:

Wait, why do you need a tiebreaker when 4 people are voting?

Because it’s an even number? The vote could be split 2-2, am I wrong?

Flag Post

Oh, I didn’t even realize the voting was over.
BLOODYRAIN1001, sarothat410, and EESMAN2424 have all voted off Behemoth542. Behemoth542 has been eliminated.

Not sure if it’s happened like this yet in Season 3, so just to clarify, Pigjr1 has not yet cast a vote, but since Behemoth542 is mathematically eliminated, I have no problem ending the round without a vote from Pigjr1. Pigjr1 is not punished in this situation because his 3 days were not over.

Season 3, Round 8: Who is your teammate

So this is another psychological round, I’m starting to really like these, sorry if you’re not. Here’s how it works. 6 contestants remain. I’ve split you up into Team A, Team B, and Team C. Obviously there’s two members on each team.
By private message I will tell
Team A who is on Team B,
Team B who is on Team C,
Team C who is on Team A. (If this doesn’t make sense, just check your PM)

Nobody will be told who their teammate is. You will have 3 days to figure out who your teammate is and tell me by PM. This round is set up so that if you were to know what ANYBODY else knows as well was what you know, you should be able to figure out who your teammate is. But who can you trust?

Similarly to last round, contestants who fail to correctly identify their teammate will be in a pool to be voted off. Contestants who successfully identify their teammate will vote them off. You have 3 days. Communication is encouraged. YOU MAY NOT CHANGE YOUR ANSWER. PMs will be sent momentarily.
-Tom

EDIT: OH MY GOD REALITY SHOW AND I HAVE THE SAME NUMBER OF POSTS AWWWW I THINK I JUST PEED A LITTLE BIT :) :)

Flag Post

God I hope you clean yourself up after you peed yourself but awww

Flag Post
Originally posted by puzzledan:

You ruined it! Jamuak, go make 2 posts in the General Thread to fix it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BLOODYRAIN10001:
Originally posted by puzzledan:

You ruined it! Jamuak, go make 2 posts in the General Thread to fix it.

Well it’s all screwed up now :|

I thought I should clarify since I didn’t say it flat out and I don’t want anybody raging at me. If only one person fails to send the correct teammate, they will be eliminated. No vote will be held.

Flag Post

4 more posts in here will catch it up with you.

Flag Post

Sorry

Flag Post

Hey Jamuak. You guys are equal in posts again. Pee a little.