Defend The House 2 (RP + gameplay thread) Day 5, Morning page 18

1366 posts

Flag Post

(Robed Man A took 7 damage. =P)

Flynn

Seeing the man fly backwards, I turn my attention again to Robed Man C. I run up to him and stab him with my dagger. Stab! Stab the man!

Flag Post

Oh crud. Almost dead.(What happens when you die?)
Summon an elemental dagger and stab the Acidic Slime.

Flag Post
Originally posted by thelolofdeath:

Oh crud. Almost dead.(What happens when you die?)
Summon an elemental dagger and stab the Acidic Slime.

When you die you may never return!!! (unless one of your teammates survives and resurrects you to 1 hp :I)

Now if all three of you were to die on the other hand… (or your house)

Flag Post

kirb
Amazed at the quick kill of the healer, I suggest we take out more of the supporters, then easily pick off the remaining robed men. (And Hopefully get some cool spells from them :3)
I stab rapidly at robed man A with my dagger.

Seagull
Dive at robed man A once again.

Flag Post

Hamster

Okay, I’M DONE WITH THIS CRAP. I target the Cold Slime, grab a bunch of arrows, and use my newfound skills to unleash an Arrow Blitz upon it. This should do the trick.

Flag Post

Canreld Felkend
So it seems like the medic of the group is down. That’s good, it means we can target the others more effectively. Since Kirb and Flynn are both attacking different targets, I make a quick analysis, figuring out that the one buffing everyone else is somewhat more damaged than the one doing all the attacking; with that in mind, I begin walking towards the remaining robed people, firing yet another bolt, this time at the buffer [A].

Flag Post

Group 2:
Canreld and Flynn (22)
So it seems like the medic of the group is down. That’s good, it means we can target the others more effectively. Since Kirb and Flynn are both attacking different targets, I make a quick analysis, figuring out that the one buffing everyone else is somewhat more damaged than the one doing all the attacking; with that in mind, I begin walking towards the remaining robed people, firing yet another bolt, this time at the buffer [A]. (93)
Seeing the man fly backwards, I turn my attention again to Robed Man C. I run up to him and stab him with my dagger. Stab! Stab the man! (55)
Canrelds bolt flies through the air hitting Robed Man (buffer) A. (5 damage) he clings to life by a thread.
Flynn on the other hand stabs forcefully into the stomach of Robed Man C, but the attack glances off his thick robe. (1 damage)

Robed Man D and E (19)
Robed Man D and E again fire a synchronization mana blast, this time aimed at Canreld. (71, 100) (1 + 6 Crit + 20% = 8 damage) The force of the blast is powerful and causes Canreld to stumble backwards from the pure force of the attack.

Robed Man A (17)
Robed Man A fires a magical bolt at Flynn this time around. (6) Flynn easily dodges it even at close range.

Robed Man C (16)
Robed Man C in his frenzy attacks Canreld. (13), Despite being sick Canreld manages to dodge.

Seagull (6)
Dive at robed man A once again. (36)
The seagull dives and penetrates through the buffers Robe killing him outright. (4 damage)

Kirbdebudus (4)
I stab rapidly at robed man A with my dagger. (NRN)
You stab the Robed Man’s corpse, just to make sure he’s actually dead.

Canreld Felkend: (9/20 hp) (12/12 mp) 15 ft.
Crossbow: 6 Bolts
Nausea: (-10% accuracy/dodge) Duration: 1
Flynn: (19/20 hp) (10/16 MP) 30 ft.
Kirbdebudus: (23/23 hp) (15/15 mp) 30 ft.
Seagull: (5/7 hp) (1/3 Mp) 30 ft.

Vs.

Robed Man A (0/14 hp) Dead
Robed Man B (0/13 hp) Dead
Robed Man C (11/16 hp) (8/15 mp) 30 ft.
Frenzy: +Combo Rate Duration: 2
Empowered: Bonus Spell Power Duration: 1
Magic Shield: (Bonus DR) Duration: 1
Robed Man D (14/14 hp) (6/11 mp) 30 ft.
Robed Man E (13/13 hp) (8/13 mp) 30 ft.

Flag Post

Canreld Felkend: (9/20 hp) (12/12 mp) 0 ft.

[Well, I’m moderately sure I walked forwards some, which wouldn’t conflict with the attack roll; and since it’s unlikely that C could get to Canreld from thirty feet away, something probably needs to be altered here.]

Canreld Felkend
‘Flynn, Kirb! We need to work together on this if we want to stand a chance! With me!’
That said, I sheath my crossbow, draw my rapier, and decide to try out that multi-rapier flail thing I considered earlier… that needs a fancier name. Flurry of Blows, maybe? That sounds pretty good, if I can get the timing down; with that in mind, I rush at and perform a Flurry of Blows upon the guy who just tried to blast me and missed.

Flag Post

[Erm, due to my passive, and the fact that you forgot to change my stats in the last update, my HP should be full, and my MP at 7. My next +1’s will be in 3 damage. {I gain the +3 when something is killed with AOE right?}]
Bloodyrainious
I run at the burning slime and cleave that mo-fo in half with mah sword.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BCLEGENDS:

[Well, I’m moderately sure I walked forwards some, which wouldn’t conflict with the attack roll; and since it’s unlikely that C could get to Canreld from thirty feet away, something probably needs to be altered here.]

Canreld Felkend
‘Flynn, Kirb! We need to work together on this if we want to stand a chance! With me!’
That said, I sheath my crossbow, draw my rapier, and decide to try out that multi-rapier flail thing I considered earlier… that needs a fancier name. Flurry of Blows, maybe? That sounds pretty good, if I can get the timing down; with that in mind, I perform a Flurry of Blows upon the guy who just tried to bum rush me.

My bad. (also that wasn’t a melee attack, that was a magical attack)

Flag Post
Originally posted by gammaflux:

Canreld Felkend
That said, I sheath my crossbow, draw my rapier, and decide to try out that multi-rapier flail thing I considered earlier… that needs a fancier name. Flurry of Blows, maybe? That sounds pretty good, if I can get the timing down; with that in mind, I perform a Flurry of Blows upon the guy who just tried to bum rush me.

My bad. (also that wasn’t a melee attack, that was a magical attack)

[Well, either way.]

Flag Post

@BloodyRainious10001: actually AOE doesn’t work with your passive. (It’d be mega-OP then) also your spell costs 5, not 1

Flag Post

Flynn

Seeing the others dealt with the man like I thought they would, I smirk. Suddenly Canreld decides to rally us, and I follow his example, and ran at the Robed Man C again to stab him! Stab! Stabity! Stab!

Flag Post

Kirb
I hear Canreld’s rally but I decide to attack robed man d, stabbing him in conjunction with Flynn.

Seagull
Fly over to Robed man c to peck his eyes out.

(The seagull is quite the glass cannon!)

Flag Post

I hear Canreld’s rally but I decide to attack robed man d, stabbing him in conjunction with Flynn.

[Understand that Flynn went for C, not D, and you will be able to edit this to achieve greatness, kirb.]

Flag Post

Group 1:

Burning Slime (24)
The Burning Slime attacks Hamster again, by attempting to slam into his side. (5) Hamster manages to jump out of the way in time though.

Mozy (18)
Summon an elemental dagger and stab the Acidic Slime. (Spell Roll: 29) You summon an elemental dagger from thin air and try to stab at the Acid Sime. (4) You miss, and the dagger impales the ground. Small chunks of gravel are thrown across the battlefield. Things aren’t looking good for you. -4 mana

Rock and Cold Slimes (17)
The Rock and Cold Slimes move forward. They gang up on Bloodyrainious by hurling their bodies at him. (70, 44) Both attacks land barely leaving a scratch on BloodyRainious. (1 ice damage)

Hamster (16)
Okay, I’M DONE WITH THIS CRAP. I target the Cold Slime, grab a bunch of arrows, and use my newfound skills to unleash an Arrow Blitz upon it. This should do the trick. (81, 34, 12)
You fire all three arrows at the Cold Slime hitting all but the last time. (3 + 3 = 4 physical, 2 electric damage) The cold slimes body crackles with electric energy and is absorbed by the ground.

Acidic Slime (15)
The acidic slime misses Bloodyrainious due to the thick fog. (29) (Miss)

BloodyRainious The Cleaver (7)
I run at the burning slime and cleave that mo-fo in half with mah sword. (46) You slash the burning slime with all your might, but the slimes body resists some of the blow. (8 damage) The burning slime dies trying to repair itself. You also feel a small amount of power coming back to you.

Hamster: (13/17 hp), (8/15 mp) 0 ft.
19 Arrows
BloodyRainious The Cleaver: (22/22 hp), (6/13 mp) 0 ft.
Pistol: (1 Pistol Round)
Mozy: (4/14 hp), (10/14 mp) 0 ft.
Shotgun (2 slugs)
Rifle (0/6 rounds)

Vs.

Water Slime: (0/13 hp) DEAD
Burning Slime: (0/14 hp), DEAD
Rock Slime: (16/19 hp), (Mp: 6/6) 10 ft.
Acidic Slime: (6/15 hp), (Mp: 4/4) 0 ft.
Cold Slime: (7/13 hp), (Mp: 8/8) 10 ft.

Terrain Effects: 0 ft. – 30 ft. (Heavy Fog: -30% ranged accuracy, -10% melee accuracy. (AOE with fixed accuracy not effected) Duration: 2 turns

35 ft.: (Heavy Fog: -30% ranged accuracy, -10% melee accuracy. (AOE with fixed accuracy not effected) Duration: 1 turns

Flag Post

[Understand that Flynn went for C, not D, and you will be able to edit this to achieve greatness, kirb.]

i just want to aim for d

Flag Post

Shoot the Acidic Slime with my shotgun.

Flag Post

@BloodyRainious10001: actually AOE doesn’t work with your passive. (It’d be mega-OP then) also your spell costs 5, not 1

I know, I was accounting on this basis that I gained from the AOE’s.
Bloodyrainious
I grip my sword and attack the cold slime with my sword.
[Oh, and I believe since I killed, and my allies killed that’s +4 on each?]

Flag Post

@BloodyRain10001: The water slime was killed by your AOE attack. (but you are right about gaining +3/3 for the death of the burning slime.

Flag Post

@BloodyRain10001: The water slime was killed by your AOE attack. (but you are right about gaining +3/3 for the death of the burning slime.

Nvm, I was mistaken when reading the thread and thought Hamster killed the cold slime.

Flag Post

Hamster

Okay, so the Cold Slime was at least effected by my attack. That’s good, no?

I take my amethyst staff, and target the Cold Slime, again. Combined with Bloodyrainious’ attack, this should do the trick finally.

Flag Post

Group 2:
Canreld and Flynn (22)
That said, I sheath my crossbow, draw my rapier, and decide to try out that multi-rapier flail thing I considered earlier… that needs a fancier name. Flurry of Blows, maybe? That sounds pretty good, if I can get the timing down; with that in mind, I rush at and perform a Flurry of Blows upon the guy who just tried to blast me and missed. -7 mana (Skill Rolls: 2, 92, 59)
Seeing the others dealt with the man like I thought they would, I smirk. Suddenly Canreld decides to rally us, and I follow his example, and ran at the Robed Man C again to stab him! Stab! Stabity! Stab! (38)
You rush towards Robed Man C and slash at his head. The Robed Man ducks while smiling grimacingly.
Combo 2: You swing your rapier again surprising him with your quick speed. His robe and your lack of power (from focusing on quick hits) only allows a small cut in. (1 damage)
Combo 3: You attack once more again, hitting him with all your strength in the arm. The Rapier cuts into his flesh quite well. (3 damage)
After Canrelds assault Flynn backstabs Robed Man C with her dagger. The attack pierces his thick robe, as blood starts to stain his robe. (3 damage)

Robed Man D and E (19)
Both of the robed men take aim at the annoying seagull, hoping to kill it off before it can cause any more damage. (14, 87)
Robed Man D fires a bolt, but the seagull avoids it, however Robed Man E took advantage of this and managed to make the Seagull dodge into his mana bolt. (4 damage) The seagull is almost dead.

Robed Man A (17)
Robed Man A fires a bolt at Canreld. (41) The attack hits Canreld but does not a speck of damage.

Robed Man C (16)
Robed Man C turns around and takes aim at Flynn, (70)
Flynn is hit by the magic at point blank range moderately damaging him. Flynn falls to the ground and feels a bit dizzy. Pulling himself to his feet he rushes back into the fray with the rest of his energy. (7 damage)

Seagull (6)
Fly over to Robed man c to peck his eyes out. (Courage Roll: 5 Fail)
The seagull after being blasted by the attack flies towards the safety of the cottage. She is too scared to partake in the fight.

Kirbdebudus (4)
I hear Canreld’s rally but I decide to attack robed man d, stabbing him. (44)
You stab at Robed Man D aimed at his side. The dagger pierces the robe and deals significant damage. Robed Man D looks angrily at you and prepares for a counterstrike (next turn.) (3 damage)

Canreld feels his nausea going away.

Canreld Felkend: (9/20 hp) (5/12 mp) 15 ft.
Crossbow: 6 Bolts
Flynn: (12/20 hp) (10/16 MP) 30 ft.
Kirbdebudus: (23/23 hp) (15/15 mp) 30 ft.
Seagull: (1/7 hp) (1/3 Mp) 5 ft. (Fleeing)
Vs.
Robed Man A (0/14 hp) Dead
Robed Man B (0/13 hp) Dead
Robed Man C (4/16 hp) (7/15 mp) 30 ft.
Frenzy: +Combo Rate Duration: 1
Robed Man D (11/14 hp) (5/11 mp) 30 ft.
Robed Man E (13/13 hp) (7/13 mp) 30 ft.

Flag Post

Group 1:

Mozy (18)
Shoot the Acidic Slime with my shotgun. (61)
You fire your shotgun at the acidic slime hoping to end this battle before it’s drawn out any longer. Your attack blows the Acidic Slime apart leaving chunks of acid jelly all over the grass. (7 damage) The Acidic slime dies. (+1 hp/mp for Bloody)

Rock and Cold Slimes (17)
The rock slime hops multiple times in a random pattern then lunges at Hamster. (13) Hamster jumps out of the way just in time. The Cold Slime aims its icicles and shoots them at all of you. (95, 47, 78, 93)
Everyone on the field is hit. Hamster takes quite a few icicles to the torso. (3 ice damage)
Mozy is hit directly in the face and falls over. Everything turns black. (5 ice damage – K.O.)
BloodyRainious is hit as well but manages to block some of the damage. (2 ice damage)
The Rock Slime is bombarded with icicles but all of them break on impact, leaving him undamaged. (0 damage)

Hamster (16)
I take my amethyst staff, and target the Cold Slime, again. Combined with Bloodyrainious’ attack, this should do the trick finally. (50) You fire an air blast from your staff directly hitting the ice blob. (4 damage) Unfortunately it’s more “ineffective” than you’d hoped for. hint! hint!

BloodyRainious The Cleaver (7)
I grip my sword and attack the cold slime with my sword. (33) You swing your sword and get in a great hit. (5 damage, +1 hp/mp) The Ice Slime’s icicles suddenly grow out and pierce your flesh. (3 ice damage) The Cold Slime suddenly melts leaving a jelly water mixture on the ground.

Hamster: (10/17 hp), (6/15 mp) 0 ft.
19 Arrows
BloodyRainious The Cleaver: (21/22 hp), (8/13 mp) 0 ft.
Pistol: (1 Pistol Round)
Mozy: (0/14 hp), (10/14 mp) K.O’ed
Shotgun (1 slugs)
Rifle (0/6 rounds)

Vs.

Water Slime: (0/13 hp) DEAD
Burning Slime: (0/14 hp), DEAD
Rock Slime: (16/19 hp), (Mp: 6/6) 0 ft.
Acidic Slime: (0/15 hp), DEAD
Cold Slime: (0/13 hp), DEAD

Terrain Effects: 0 ft. – 30 ft. (Heavy Fog: -30% ranged accuracy, -10% melee accuracy. (AOE with fixed accuracy not effected) Duration: 1 turns

Flag Post

Kirb

“Nooooooooo my seagull! I will have your head robed men D and E!”

With that said, I stab robed man d with all my might, and command my precious baby to flee away from these mad men.