3. BLOODYRAIN10001 [ 3 ]
4. TwistedCakez [ 3 ]
5. Woon1957 [ 3 ]
6. BestMte [ 3 ]
7. sarothat410 [ 3 ]
8. thelolofdeath [ 3 ]
9. Jamuak [ 3 ]
10. LouWeed [ 3 ]

Night will last 48 hours, approximately 5am GMT 12/16/13.

Flag Post

Shit, I was so focused on explaining the mechanics that I completely forgot about any rules. All of them are standard, I’d appreciate it deeply if no one posted at Night, though.

Flag Post

Day 1

Players:

1. CYrusmaster [ 3 ]
2. myhome16 [ 3 ]
3. BLOODYRAIN10001 [ 3 ]
4. TwistedCakez [ 3 ]
5. Woon1957 [ 3 ]
6. BestMte [ 3 ]
7. sarothat410 [ 3 ]
8. thelolofdeath [ 3 ]
9. Jamuak [ 3 ]
10. LouWeed [ 3 ]

With 30 votes, it takes 16 to lynch. Day will last approximately 96 hours with an extension possible.

Flag Post

Just to confirm: if we have 3 votes, this does not mean we can vote for 3 different people does it? It just means that our single vote is worth 3 votes, right?

So how does this usually work people, do we tell each other our investigation results or not?

Flag Post

It just means that our single vote is worth 3 votes, right?

Correct. You cannot split your vote.

Flag Post

Welp, I got Louweed as guilty, and I gave a vote to Louweed. Now I find it really odd that everyone’s votes are even after the night ended? This means everyone gave a separate person a vote? Who would’ve guessed!

Flag Post

No, votes didn’t count for the first night, BLOODYRAIN10001, did you read the post?

Flag Post

Also, I got LouWeed as innocent last night, so here’s what I can gain from the given information so far.
BLOODYRAIN10001 and I are not both sane cops.
BLOODYRAIN10001 is not a naive cop.
I am not a paranoid cop.

Flag Post

EBWOP (sorry for 3 posts in a row): I also know that Bloody and I are not both insane cops

Flag Post

I’ve got Woon as innocent.

Flag Post

I investigated Lou too. I got guilty, so I’m either paranoid or insane; I recommend everyone investigate themselves. I know it’s a wasted night if you’re a sane/insane cop, but at least you have a definite result to measure against.

Flag Post

Got Best as guilty.

Flag Post

I got myhome16 as guilty.

Flag Post

I got Jamuk as innocent.

Lou:

I investigated Lou too.

You don’t know how weird it was to read this for the first time.

Flag Post

Somebody should make a google spreadsheet with all of our claims. It’s make it really easy to eliminate possibilities assuming everyone is telling the truth.

Flag Post

Lou – Innocent

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jamuak:

Somebody should make a google spreadsheet with all of our claims. It’s make it really easy to eliminate possibilities assuming everyone is telling the truth.

Woudn’t assuming everyone is telling the truth be kind of dumb, since we know that at least two of us will certainly lie?

I like how 4/8 of the people so far investigated me. But those 2 who haven’t posted yet are more interesting….CYrusmaster hasn’t been on for a week though, and thelolofdeath last posted at about the same time the night ended, so I guess I’ll let it slide. CYrusmaster might need replacing though.

So who to vote for? Is it still a good idea to lynch day 1 in this form of the game (and why is it called a ‘dethy’ anyway? Why not cops & robbers or something more obvious?)?

Flag Post

Well, with my original idea, I was thinking we could look through the document and say “if this person is lying”, “if that person is lying”, but I now realize that it’s a stupid idea for a different reason. If we all tell the truth and provide that data, the Mafia know who each other are. They would really realize who the sane cops were way before we would.

Flag Post

Bump.

Flag Post

vote thelolofdeath for being a dick and not posting