Assassin on the Speedway - Game Over, Kingdom wins page 3 (locked)

68 posts

Flag Post

Well I’m a guard so there’s no point voting me. We shouldn’t RNG at this point, we should see what people say and try to conclude who is the assassin.

Flag Post

The problem with that is I’ve notice there’s really not enough time to see what people say. We have to go off of weak reads, vote actions, and if neither works, randomness. But from my perspective, you are quite suspicious, Mysterymason. You jumped on the bandwagon and hammered off a Guard. Obviously a Guard wouldn’t know BestMte’s identity for sure, but an Assassin would. I kinda suspect an OMGUS but [Vote: Mysterymason]

Flag Post

I can say the assassin is not me. If I was the assassin, I would post more. Seriously, being a guard is boring and I think I’ve reflected that with my posting habits.

Flag Post

Saro, following the “Hammer” logic, you should vote me, as I’ve hammered advo in the first day. I think you’re just giving an excuse to vote someone. [Vote: sarothat410]

Flag Post

Votals

Mysterymason: 2 (Woon1957, sarothat410)
sarothat410: 1 (Behemoth542)

Mystery is at lynch minus one.

Flag Post

I vote Saro for the reason Behe posted.

Flag Post
(and presumably hammer): Mysterymason[/b]

He keeps trying to point towards his role as if falseclaims don’t exist, and he simply C&V’d Behemoth542’s reason for voting sarothat410. As such, I do not smell a real guard.

Flag Post

EBWOP: How did my vote get eaten?

Vote (and presumably hammer): Mysterymason

Flag Post

@Behemoth: But you didn’t hammer adv0; adv0 hammered adv0. You are next on my list of suspicious people, anyhow. But I see we’ve already hammered someone, so I’ll shut up.

Flag Post

Lynch 3

Mysterymason has been lynched. He was the Assassin.

However, he hasn’t used his kill. He has time until 12/22, 10:32 AM, UTC+2 to post the name of the person he wants to assassinate. This person must be the King or the kingdom wins.

Flag Post

Somehow… I knew it… My always-wrong senses where tingling

Flag Post

Game Over

Mysterymason didn’t use his kill, and thus, the Kingdom has won!

Congratulations RaceBandit, sarothat410, Woon1957 and Behemoth542! Better luck next time, adv0catus, BestMte and Mysterymason.

Setup
RaceBandit – king
Mysterymason – assassin
sarothat410 – guard
Woon1957 – guard
Behemoth542 – guard
adv0catus – guard
BestMte – guard

This was somewhat an experiment, and it went better than I could’ve hoped for. Perhaps the amount of activity could’ve been higher, but I’ll be running AitPs in the future as well (the Level Ate story arc will have one, Assassin in the Portal Maze). Comments are welcome.

Flag Post

Hmm, I really should stop procrastinating.

Flag Post

I told you it’s always the active inactive player.

Flag Post

Thanks for standing in for me while I look for a gun, Mystery. You really reliable.

Now, Bluji, can I use my assassination Kill?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bluji:

Game Over

Flag Post

I think you’re missing a Kappa there, S_98.

BTW, Bluji probably should be glad I didn’t roll the Assassin, because otherwise I would’ve assassinated someone in the same post I confirmed my role.

Flag Post

My first win! Hopefully it will spur a long streak, but I doubt it. Good game.